Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Christian Witch Hunts Never Ended

armanixo

It never seizes to amaze me the lengths Christians go to spread their filth. This will be my last post here as I prefer to just learn from everyone here, but I had to share something I went through this year to just affirm how important the work we are doing truly is.

Last year since the pandemic allotted me a lot of time, I took the opportunity to really focus on power meditations and chakra work. It really helped me in so many areas, it's been a huge blessing. It did have some negative effects but thats because people around us are spiritually dead... the more you spiritually evolve the more lonely it gets. You can no longer relate to those around you. I never did in the first place.

This year, I went through some really scary events that I think was a result of my dedication to this work. I had a group of christians stalk and terrorize me, and actually perform a lot of illegal acts and the police are fully protecting them and gaslighting me.

I got stalked for 5 months, and had multiple break ins that my landlord was involved in and money stolen from me. This christian couple that lived above me, I made a point to never wear crystals whenever they see me. I try to keep all of this low-key. They must of saw me one day meditating or something however, because them and the building management started breaking into my apartment and would move things around, steal stuff, rearrange stuff and then tell me that demons are attacking me and that I need deliverence.

They stole some of my crystals as well, and keep rambling on and on how I need to repent to God and that I need deliverence, and how I'm schizophrenic and need to see a doctor everytime I said people are breaking into my home, not demons. Keep in mind, these people appeared to be entity possessed. They had soulless eyes and Auras were absolutely disgusting full of astral parasites and looked like a cheese grater on steroids. I notice this with every religious folk.

The police of course sided with them and villainized me despite having evidence. They and the landlords refused to look at it. For such a righteous religion, isn't stealing a sin? Yet they're being hypocrites thinking they're doing Gods work by breaking and entering someones home and playing gaslight.

How can I trust a religion and their people who say auras and chakras are evil, but theirs are literally a disgusting mess? i don't get it.

One thing i noticed about doing chakra work, is it helped me develop a lot of empathy and compassion for people and nature. It helped me connect to nature in deep ways and just a divine pure source. It helped me begin healing from deep-seated trauma. Understand myself and others deeper. The bliss i feel from putting in all that work? Priceless. I went from insecure and battered to an empowered being that knows their worth.

Yet all I see on social media is Christians literally attacking people left and right saying yoga, crystals, mediation, and chakras are demonic and evil and will cause demonic possesion while they themselves are possessed and have soulless eyes.

Sadly in their attempts to push me to their false God and terrorist religion, they did the opposite and only showed me how important this spiritual work is and how important it is for me to continue fighting for Satan and the Gods.

At least in the middle ages we could run into the forests, now with technology their witch hunts are more intricate.

Praises to the Gods and Satan! Thank you.

You should also put time on cleaning, aura of protection and spiritual warfare so that what you describe does not happen.

When people are deep into Christianity, they will do all sorts of crazy just to harass, slander and hurt other people, in the name of their shitty God. Law forbid, they murder you. The average christian suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder. Satanism and christianity/islam, is like mixing electricity with water. It can prove dangerous.

I would advice you to find a new home. This is not a good place to live for any Spiritual Satanist.

However, doing Aura of Protection every day like Henu the Great mentioned, is very beneficial in your case. Other means you can do is binding them with the help of the rune Isa (link below). The number of Isa is 11, so you can vibrate Isa 11 times or a multiple of 11. An affirmation could be like "(name of person) do no longer harass me and intrude my home and privacy."

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html#ISA

Another thing you can do, if moving is just not an option, is to use electric blue satanic flames. Envision, visualize, these electric blue flames burning all of your walls, floors and roof - after some point you intensify the flames and make it as your whole place is filled with the Satanic flames! You can program it into no Christians are allowed inside your apartment or intrude your privacy.

A second thing you can do with the Satanic flames is to visualize where you surround someone with it, and state a conviction 10x "Satans will is forever EXECUTED upon (the name of the person)." This personally helped me ones. There was this Christian bitch who lied and said all kinds of shit behind my back to a friend of mine, almost ruining our friendship. After I used the Satanic flames on that Christian bitch, she barely mentioned my name and I got back my best friend like never before.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Can't you get security cameras with sound for your home, and a way to keep recordings of the footage? When they make those claims, can't you ask them to prove it? Better yet, get off social media.

Henu the Great said:
You should also put time on cleaning, aura of protection and spiritual warfare so that what you describe does not happen.

I do it basically everyday. i admit I started slacking because I feel the more I do power meditations the worse the attacks get. I'm going to be strict again and just started the Munka working.

thank you!

Darkpagan666 said:
When people are deep into Christianity, they will do all sorts of crazy just to harass, slander and hurt other people, in the name of their shitty God. Law forbid, they murder you. The average christian suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder. Satanism and christianity/islam, is like mixing electricity with water. It can prove dangerous.

I would advice you to find a new home. This is not a good place to live for any Spiritual Satanist.

However, doing Aura of Protection every day like Henu the Great mentioned, is very beneficial in your case. Other means you can do is binding them with the help of the rune Isa (link below). The number of Isa is 11, so you can vibrate Isa 11 times or a multiple of 11. An affirmation could be like "(name of person) do no longer harass me and intrude my home and privacy."

Another thing you can do, if moving is just not an option, is to use electric blue satanic flames. Envision, visualize, these electric blue flames burning all of your walls, floors and roof - after some point you intensify the flames and make it as your whole place is filled with the Satanic flames! You can program it into no Christians are allowed inside your apartment or intrude your privacy.

A second thing you can do with the Satanic flames is to visualize where you surround someone with it, and state a conviction 10x "Satans will is forever EXECUTED upon (the name of the person)." This personally helped me ones. There was this Christian bitch who lied and said all kinds of shit behind my back to a friend of mine, almost ruining our friendship. After I used the Satanic flames on that Christian bitch, she barely mentioned my name and I got back my best friend like never before.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Yeah they definitely have a lot of control issues and won't leave people alone. They get hyper-aggressive if you don't bown down and obey them and their religion and use it as a way to feel superior to others. It's truly pathetic.

That justin bieber kid is a devout christian now apparently and now his face looks like its melting off. Thats tough.

Yes I am trying to make more money so I can move as there appears to be a lot of jews in the area as of lately as well. I'll rely on the Gods to help guide me to the best location.

Wow perfect, thank you for the advice I'm definitely going to try these out. Especially the last one.

Hope you have an amazing week!

Hail Satan!

Darkpagan666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

By the way, is there such thing as astral scent? i'm not sure whats going on, but whenever i'm around people who god the vaccine they all give off this strange scent. It smells like they're decaying corpses...

kalikat said:
I do it basically everyday. i admit I started slacking because I feel the more I do power meditations the worse the attacks get. I'm going to be strict again and just started the Munka working.

thank you!

Increase your protection. This shouldn't be happening. Algiz is rune number 15, so you can scale your reps based on that, for example.

kalikat said:
Darkpagan666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

By the way, is there such thing as astral scent? i'm not sure whats going on, but whenever i'm around people who god the vaccine they all give off this strange scent. It smells like they're decaying corpses...

Yes, astral scent is very real. I have smelled perfumes, particular foods, nature smells, even tobacco when I have visited some friends, where their relatives comes to visit them. One time I had this constant taste of rose in my mouth, my friends grandmother was trying to reach out.

We are all individuals, so we may experience some of the astral senses differently. I cannot really help you with why you experience vaccinated people with a decaying smell, as I haven't done that. But, you should try to look into it. Do a meditation on your third eye and pineal gland, and try to explore that phenomena through hunches/gutfeeling, intuition and the like. If it is of a problematic nature for you, you could consult your GD as well.

Another affirmation you could use with your workings, with the rune Isa, is
"(name of people) are staying far away from me, my home, car and possessions"

Because if you use the word "not" "no" I find the affirmation does not work as well.

But it's up to you. I hope the situation turns in your favor. I also agree with the other member's suggestion that you find somewhere else to live. There are many Christians everywhere but these types and the landlord sound like pricks.

Their was a spell that Maxine said you can use, it involves doing a line of aura saying an affirmation, this line protects me from those intending me harm from entering this premises ,we'll it's close to that affirmation, anyway if you do the RTR's the rats curse you,an unfortunately until the jewish power goes to 0 they will try what you mentioned,so always clean your chakras an do an aura of protection,also if you have the evidence maybe their is a lawyer you can contact, an sue the Xian useful idiots into oblivion, the police officer's to

I'm just gonna put this up here.

ptACsZd.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back