Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who is Lucifer

Nightoul

A couple years ago I had a encounter with a entity that called himself Lucifer, since then I wonder what and who is Lucifer

Serbon said:
Nightoul said:
A couple years ago I had a encounter with a entity that called himself Lucifer, since then I wonder what and who is Lucifer
Read joyofsatan.org

Probably the enemy. There are a lot of entities that call themselves that. It's not too late to learn about the real Satan/Lucifer though by reading our site. Lucifer simply was a title that meant to have a lot of power or light. Even some new age people apparently used it to refer to Christ or something. If you want to learn about us cool. Don't just trust an experience from an unknown entity.

Anyways if the message was positive and helped lead you here or to a better and more empowered life it might be Satan or someone on our side.

My suggestion read up on our beliefs if you like it join in if not at least you know more now.

Lucifer, the morning star, is our Father Satan. Lucifer means the bringer of light or light bringer. The morning stars' light comes from when Venus rises in the morning. Lucifer is the latin name for the planet Venus, thus Satan is associated with Venus.

If I am not mistaken, and my memory serves me well, people are often confused about Lucifer because the Jews used two personas in the bible as Lucifer; Christos-Lucifer and Satan-Lucifer. I think this was deliberately used to confuse and divide the masses further from the truth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back