Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why the Jews weaponize fear

Because there hasn't been a dedicated topic and partially because of the Jews organizing and making wars and pandemics left, right, and centre, I've decided to make a topic on fear and why the Jews use it to the hilt and try to get to the bottom of it.

One must ask "Why are the Jews having people be afraid of invisible plagues, and more importantly, why is fear such a powerful emotion?" It is because strong emotions (in addition to them being exploited), especially once they're expressed, have a nasty tendency to override logic and reason at the worst possible times. Fear can easily nullify a person's reasoning and deductive skills, even if the fear is bullshit. I will list examples:

• Because they care so much about safety and security of the people, the police and security officers around the world immediately acted on that information given to them, blindly obeying the laws and protocols of CoVid without even questioning the procedures, making them the first people to play right into the Jewish agenda. Same with the whole Monkeypox ordeal. The Jews know that, through fear of COVID, they can overthrow reason and logic, enabling them to enforce authoritarian laws that put people in despair and depression.
  • Similarly, nearly 21 years ago, there were the September 11 "attacks." The Jewish news media have made millions of people, including police and security officers, afraid that their children might be attacked, believed everything about the stories, again making the police and other law enforcement agencies the first people to be duped into helping the Jews gain total power and control.
  • To an extent, it even applies to their oppression in many countries: The only reason people are afraid of question them, let alone oppose them, is due to the police being capable of arresting them due to Anti-racism and anti-semitism laws protecting them. If this wasn't the case, the Jews would've been hunted down like the pests George Washington, the first President of the United States, have rightly called them.

The Jew is an evil, opportunistic, materialistic control freak who would do anything to have total power and control in this world through the Bible (Christianity) and the Koran (Islam). They're capable of anything, In fact, Christianity uses the fear of death and the fear of "hell," and a child's fear would instantly overpowers their reason, a fact the Jews and their reptilian commanders know too well.

It should also be of significant note that the Bible have numbers in them that are associated with the Jewish witchcraft that ties into their agenda. In Jewish Witchcraft, "9" and "11" always tie into each other; 9 represents finality, while 11 represents destruction, chaos, and ruin, likely of all the free nations. There's also the number 6; that number represents not just hard labor (which the Jews steal), but also represents mankind without spiritual knowledge and power. Meanwhile the significance of the number "7" is that it's a symbol of the 7 chakras and the power emanating from the chakras, in addition to the perfection of spirituality.
For those watching the news, keep a sharp eye out for the numbers, for the numbers listed above might be the work of Jewish witchcraft.

In conclusion, I don't want people reading this to get the wrong idea. I don't hate emotions themselves, but I hate their annoying propensity to repeal all logic in the face of evidence that contradicts it.

Even though it's just me hypothesizing things, I seriously hope I brought something worthwhile to the tables of this forum. We're all going to need it.

Fear is the most negative emotions, the reptilian jewish rats program thoughtforms to feed off the fear, an energy raised by the abrahamic worshiping idiots, an yah, xianity Islam, is all about fear

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back