Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can i know if im jew

Ggalex

This has been irritating me for some time i am very scared to know about my ancestors

Ggalex said:
This has been irritating me for some time i am very scared to know about my ancestors
Are you dedicated to Satan? Are you advancing spiritually? Doing RTRs? If yes, then u aren't a jew.

If you have to ask, in a significant percentage of cases it will lead you to the conclusion that no.

If you are here, unless you are a troll, there is a very small chance that you are Jewish.Unfortunately, tracing the genesis of our ancestors is in most cases really difficult if not impossible, or at least not always entirely possible.Those who get to about the year 1700 are already very lucky and still require a lot of archival work. Already if you get to know whether your grandparents' grandparents were eventually Jewish it is already a great thing in order to trace your roots.Being Jewish has nothing to do with physical characteristics.Being Jewish does not mean having a nose like this rather than like that or eyes like this rather than like that etc. Online there are so many photos of Jews, or people descended from Jews who could easily pass as Gentiles (aesthetically speaking),not to say that nowadays with cosmetic surgery "even shit becomes chocolate".Many Satanists,I am talking especially about those with Mediterranean phenotypes and the like, ask themselves a thousand questions and make just as many problems by looking at themselves in the mirror while ignoring the fundamental thing; that is, the configuration of the soul which is what makes Jews and humans two completely distinct and separate things. If you have come this far with good intentions, with the desire to advance and with the hope that someday humanity can progress in all respects, if by doing RTR you have no problem at all; if when you think of all the lies and evils that Jews have caused to humanity you get a great anger and hatred,then you can rest assured and certain that you are not a Jew.If you are more advanced and can feel all 7 chakras then it is even more certain that you are not a Jew.

Focus upon on of Satan's Sigils and ask Him honestly and sincerely and respectfully to reveal it to you.

None of these are very good answers. This is a common attack. What is needed is in depth answers.

1. Jews usually have two or more features some of the more mixed ones are hard to notice though. Look up Jewish features in search bar here there is a pdf somewhere called how to spot a Jew.

2. Jews never have positive experiences with the Gods if they have them. So if you have had a positive experience with Satan or one of his Demons your not one. The Jews who dedicate are either ignored and/or destroyed for the most part.

3. Rtrs tend to bring bad luck and/or sickness to Jews they especially can't handle very well doing the shattering. They tend to have negative experiences.

4. They tend to have Jewish attitudes or values and personalities. Tend towards negative stuff. Its stated in the Torah a Jew is always wanting to do evil and wrong and avoid good. So they need to be taught to conform or be civilized so as to not appear as total monsters. That's what their religion and schools was about. On the inside all their laws have so many loopholes they can do whatever they want.

5. They wouldn't feel scared about the fact they are a Jew most likely.

6. They don't have positive experiences with our meditations after awhile or runes. This is one thing I think though outside of powerful solar workings with gentile energies of the sun which probably bring really bad problems that it could take awhile on just like it takes a couple years with gentiles who do Jewish Magick apparently to have really bad effects otherwise I don't know how they would even do it. I have heard someone speak of Jews doing Sa Ta Na Ma and yoga and stuff like that before on here so we shouldn't make that a test. However the rtrs would have more severe and immediate consequences for the most part unless the Jew is totally closed and lacking power or something.

I hope this helps reassure you. I will not go into this automatically assuming your a Jew as a lot of people have this problem and attack.

It happened to me a neighbor once said I look like an Israeli about ten years ago and I spent years terrified at the thought of being a Jew and being doomed not being able to be with the Gods etc. I found out later the Greys we're putting these thoughts into my mind through some sort of telepathic thing when I started to open up more. I was glad when I put this to rest.

Anyways good luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back