Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fake Legal Rights/Legal Rights Ignored After Being Exercised

FancyMancy

On Nothing to Declare, Australia, a Chinese Mr Li, an ex-policeman, was stopped for concealing some money, with a maximum of AUD$10 000 allowed to be undeclared when going into the country. He has legal rights, and one of the Customs officers said Li had used all of his rights, by refusing to allow a frisk search and refusing to allow the upgrade of an external search; therefore, it then being referred to a Justice of the Peace who listens to his side of the story and listens to their side of the story, and said that Customs had the right to force the search. I knew the JP would "decide" that. So he has these rights, yet when he exercises them, they are then ignored and he is forced to have done to him the things that he had a right to refuse, and did refuse, anyway? Yes, he didn't declare the AUD$30 000 he hid in his underwear, but if he has rights and he uses those rights and then after using those rights they don't apply anymore and the previous intention is done regardless, despite him using his rights to refuse those intentions... then what's the point in having "rights"?

I think I know. What did the jew say? "You think you're free but you're not really"?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back