Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

“The Evil Eye”

STanBlank

Hello brothers and sisters! :)
When I was translating JoS's Chinese site some time ago, I saw an article "How To Deliver The Evil Eye";Has anyone practiced this magic? I used the search function of the forum and found that no one seems to have mentioned this magic. I am very interested in this magic, can it really control or influence others? :?:
Can anyone who has practiced it talk about it?

STanBlank said:
When I was translating JoS's Chinese site some time ago, I saw an article "How To Deliver The Evil Eye";Has anyone practiced this magic? I used the search function of the forum and found that no one seems to have mentioned this magic. I am very interested in this magic, can it really control or influence others? :?:
Didn't practice it myself, but it's a widely spread thing in South-Eastern Europe. In the Serbian folklore, magic like this is very important, even many christians here fear stuff like this. There's a tradition here to tie a little red silk around a newborn's arm to protect him from negative magic.

STanBlank said:
I have done this on people from time to time, and it does work, but I haven't practiced enough to become adept at it.

You're right, the Evil Eye is often underrated!

It's very useful for nudging people to make a decision in your favor when they are trying to decide which, not so much for making people go against their will. However, against weak xian minds, even that is possible.

STanBlank said:

This is a really basic concept and perhaps it's not explained as in depth but you can Google it as well. A lot of it is within "the art of seduction". When you look someone in the eye and are forward with another person, delivering a speech with intent, it clearly gets the point across and helps to influence another person and grabs their attention. Some people may view it as manipulative depending on the person and the intent behind it. And how well they do it. But it's really useful when you are in a position of dealing with those who are generally not well intended who use the same methods. If someone pushes you, and you have to face it, you push right back. Or, if someones safety is on the line/in an emergency and you're the only one with the wherewithal to act. It's just a part of properly conducting yourself in certain situations.

When other people do this with me, I appreciate it as much as I don't. People that feel the need to constantly do this basically have an agenda. So, I'm not afraid to peer into them back and pull it right out. Ripping the Jesus out of someone so to speak. But people who give too much eye contact give me the creeps.

For sex and love though, and great intentions... *Thumbs up*

If you know someone is Jewish though, I recommend against delivering any personal energy.

Jews actually suck at doing anything like this with success on an individual. But if you look closely at their Googly eyes for a second you can almost see them short circuit :lol:

STanBlank said:

I've practiced magic, it's very good and I laughed when I was manipulating in cases where I wanted to test who was on my side and where I had time for it, I don't know if I have something special, but I didn't have many preparations in front of the mirror, but I acted with curiosity, and it was very visible in the other
Today I only use it in cases that really need it.

What I have to advise, is that you obviously have your aura, and focus worked, and that if it's good things, that you also feel more strongly influencing the desired target, having to convince someone, inciting sexual desire, etc.
From my experience, what you have to minimally understand or have a characteristic is to be an observer, because the person will only reveal certain feelings, sensations, if they are very intimate with you depending on what you want from them, let's imagine, if you went to meet a girl and wants to warm things up with you, in the first few minutes of conversation, she won't say exactly her feelings and sensations, not literally, read people consciously, understand your tone of voice according to what are talking, body language in their gestures, approach between you, how much will they touch you, how much will they laugh, it helps and a lot, your confidence increases.

Remembering that this may have boosted your style, your good physical appearance, interesting conversations, perfume, personality, and how much similarity you have with the girl.
I talk about it because it's the only thing I really focused on, I've always wanted to do that in life and Joy of Satan showed me the way, it's amazing.
(Don't just rely on your magic power, even if you are very strong, know how to balance.)

I felt like I was in movies, the witcher 3, lol.

How to use? (as I used)

Learn the fundamentals and spiritual meanings of all colors¹, train with the ones that interest you to use in everyday life or on a more special occasion, you can already prepare a mantra to make things easier, raising your energies to leave you more charged in aura, runes can help in context, and train to manipulate a person to you in their aura, job interview, things that really need it.

Example, an argument between you and someone that will go nowhere, if you have the skill so far, visualize and feel the blue aura with a calm in you, and condescend well, do your best to see a very direct light coming from the your eyes going to the person's and forming a very bright blue ball in their brain continuously, and even if it's not happening visualize the conflict ending, and at the same time, know how to keep the conversation on the side of peace to get out of it, speak in the her head mentally, like an affirmation.
Complicated? in a way, yes, but discipline and training usually do the trick.

If you are going to project negative energy, gray, bad things into someone else's mind, if you are sensitive, as I was and am, don't get too close, never breathe and condescend to deadly feelings. Never.
Just see it coming out of a cemetery, for example, the garbage infecting the person in the brain with gray and visualizing the person being as you want, crazy, confused, everything bad, however you want the manifestation I think it's not always very noticeable in the time, than I've already tested.
Cleanse your aura afterwards, and your chakras, as a precaution.

The Example was what the essence of this magic is like, adapt to your stuff, it's worth it, go for it. :twisted:

1:https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Oh it works I had a friend accidentally do it to me, an well he didn't intend it to be negative but we both were kind of weirded out, but nothing really happened to me, I cleaned my chakras but was an interesting experience, he was kinda stressed with work an stuff, I think that's what made him do it,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back