Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wings of the soul and healing

fuoco blu 666

What are the particularities of the power given by the wings of the soul as well as representing spiritual power and freedom?

for example as a healing technique one can absorb solar energy in greater quantities and direct it into the chakras of the hands to enhance the healing energy, what kind of manifestations can this enhanced power create in theory?
What other powers can having soul wings evolve?

the wings of the soul if they are unique for each soul what can they say at a deep level in the most spiritual meaning of one's soul?

For example Satan has quite large white wings and rarely appears with them but does he do so because of his power level based on who he appears and the energy levels of those who see him?

For example, can the white of Satan's wings mean purity and truth and balance of the soul combined with his extremely bright and powerful golden aura?
while for example black wings can mean depth and strength of spirit in this sense? color is an important part of one's true self which has been liberated and empowered.
The major color of the aura does not always correspond to the color of the wings of the soul in the Demons.
Meditation to empower them I know and give the soul beauty and power and are a symbol of spiritual freedom but to get them you just need to advance by obtaining freedom from soul waste and negative bonds and obtain a certain level of liberation from negative karma but at what level it must be be to achieve this beyond the opening of the chakras and the liberation and purification of the soul and the opening of the minor back chakras and the shoulder chakras which are extensions of the heart chakra?

I don't know about the Gods and Satan but, from my experience with the wings, there is where all the NEGATIVE FKING SPELLS and CURSES are, for an example NOW i have some SPELLS on me made with GEBO AND HAGL that made me to want to kill myself many times , spells that made me to feel like I don't deserve nothing, and so on.
When I work on them I feel the chakras on the back burning, and I YAWN a lot, YAWNING is a psyhical sign/manifestation of freedom, Toth said that life is in breathing, and that is , I THINK, because breathing goes into all our body, by blood and everything inside us, our bodies have full connection with any spiritual manifestation/change.

For an example if you eat meat from an animel killed in pain and suffering with hatred and who lived ALL his life in fear and was cursed by everybody because he exist, you also eat his energyes from that meat which become part of you.

This as a BONUS of information, you can get curses and sh1t from what you eat even, as you can get entities/spirits from what you buy.

So be carefoul.

To understand the full POWER of the wings you need to understand the full POWER of everything that is in them, curses,ties,bonds,bad spells and energyes...

As I said, they didn't mattered to me before I realized that they INFLUENCE the MIND so much.

If cursed wings can make me to kill myself, then blessed wings can make me to EVOLVE myself, right?

Maxine or somebody at a point in here said that there are almost none people who spoke bad ABOUT JEWISH PEOPLE who didn't killed themselves because they curse and curse and curse and all those go on the WINGS.

They also , in my opinion , represent the power of the free mind, to fly(imagination,perspective), to the highest point in the universe and to shine as strong as the most powerfull sun that there is.

Hope that helpes, and also you can use SEARCH BUTTON on this forum or on JOY OF SATAN website with keywords : WINGS,WINGS OF THE SOUL,freeing the soul,SATAN WINGS,SATAN'S WINGS, DEMONS WINGS, etc you get the point

https://www.ancient-forums.com/search.php

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back