Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Adoption

HPS Lydia

All through history, people adopted orphaned babies and children. Families who already had children; couples who were childless; single women who were either widowed or never married; or single men who were bachelors or childless widowers, who specifically adopted a boy to train in his trade or craft.

It isn’t right for an innocent child to be left without parents or a home. And people back then had a stronger sense of folk and community and saw no issues with raising another child. They were still of their blood.

What is not natural, is flying to foreign countries and adopting random children who are not of your race. That’s just weird. If anyone wants to adopt, you should do it within your own race, and do a ritual or working to bring the most suitable child to you, one with good synastry with you.

A lot of people are idealists, who only have in mind what is “best”. Sure, it is best for people to find their soulmate, get married, have their own children, and live happily ever after….

But, on the other hand, reality. Women died in childbirth or from disease, men died from accidents, war, and disease. Leaving innocent children as orphans. Some people had a loved one who died before they married, some people had hard luck in the love department and never married, some people were unable to conceive through a number of reasons.

It is definitely best for a child to have both a mother and a father. But is it acceptable for orphaned babies and children to be raised in orphanages, where they are neglected and unloved, and have no sense of belonging? The next best thing to having both parents, is to have one parent. Not no parents.

Our ancestors would be appalled with us for leaving our young racial folk in orphanages simply because we are like “oh but a child needs both parents” or “oh but it’s best to have your own children instead”.

On to a related topic: mixed race people. If you are mixed, why not adopt from the race you are majority of? For people who are part/mostly Black, or part/mostly Asian, or part/mostly Aboriginal, there is an endless amount of babies and children up for adoption. They need a loving home.

The same goes for Whites who have a genetic illness. Yes, we are striving towards becoming Gods and healing our DNA and perfecting ourselves, but to be realistic, this could take a while. A long while. Perhaps yet another lifetime of work. So why not adopt an innocent baby from your heritage in the meanwhile?

Consider yourself a guardian for your people, to save the young members of your folk from being neglected and probably abused. Give them a good and loving home, give them the support they need to become the best they can be. That’s what our ancestors would do.

When it comes to adopting Children (of your own race), it is very important to weigh necessary factors that comes with such responsibility. We are talking about another Human Being, a precious Life!

How would you as a parent influence your child? What kind of image would you become to your child, and what may your children expect from you?

For the single parent who considers to adopt - it is very important to know that raising your child or children without the other parental figure of your opposite sex, may cause mental ailments where the child have serious voids and a sense of lacking. This can cause quite some internal strife for the children affected, where they even project and act upon this in their adult life.

Your reasons for adopting should be clear, as well as your goal of having a child. This will better help yourself and your child for a sound and safer upbringing.

Homosexuals should not adopt for one. It is not in their nature to raise children. Homosexuals have other duties in society, a different role and structure to their nature, that is too benefit themselves, their partner (if they have one) and the civilization in general. Homosexuals can instead do other means that will help children, such as donations or help their already existing family, be it as an uncle, an aunt, a sibling, a son or daughter etc.

You as a Spiritual Satanist will give your adopted child or children a blessed life. But it is not still an excuse to make the wrong choices. You will greatly affect your child or children by the way you act, your actions, the way you care for your children. You influence your children for better or worse. It is therefore very important to eradicate emotional and mental ailments that you may project upon your children, if you have had a troublesome upbringing. You should be very present and caring for your child.

Satanism is about living life to the fullest, and that also implies to give our Children of the Future a safe, worthy and a Spiritual free upbringing (away from xian, islamic and jewish filth)! A child who will grow to become a truly great version of themselves, a wonderful blessing of life!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=381047 time=1660461348 user_id=57]
It is definitely best for a child to have both a mother and a father. But is it acceptable for orphaned babies and children to be raised in orphanages, where they are neglected and unloved, and have no sense of belonging?
There could have been solutions in this regard if the governments would have considered the situation of orphans a bit more. An orphanage is an institution that sort of takes a bare minimum responsability of a child until they becomes an adult, after which they are left in the hands of fate, which is an extremely poor way of taking care of a child, and the results are obvious, orphans generally don't become sucessful people, and even the opposite in many cases, they end up in prisons.

The solution is to employ competent women and men in orphanages to act as parents for these children, to offer them the attention and care they would normally receive from biological parents, to take their education, discipline and mental health very seriously, and ultimately to help them cultivate their talents so they can follow in life whatever career they are good at or want to follow, so they can become successful people even after being raised in orphanages for their whole childhood. All it takes from the government economically is paying and maybe training women and men to be as parents for orphans, so they will have a life as normal as children with biological parents. In a world where most politicians only become so to enrich themselves or protect themselves from the law after they tricked the state, not having money is definitely not an excuse. Most governments do have the money for this, it wouldn't be a huge investition.

I don't really see nothing impossible or delusional in this. If some children are to become the victims of the retardness or negligence of the people who unwillingly conceived them and then left them to be, they don't have to become forgotten victims of the society. Definitely what I described above might stimulate abandonment, therefore governments have to also set laws that punish people who unwillingly conceive children and then abandon them for nonsensical reasons, this in order to not stimulate abandonment, so orphans will exist only due to serious or unfortunate events.

The Alchemist7 said:
The solution is to employ competent women and men in orphanages to act as parents for these children, to offer them the attention and care they would normally receive from biological parents, to take their education, discipline and mental health very seriously, and ultimately to help them cultivate their talents so they can follow in life whatever career they are good at or want to follow, so they can become successful people even after being raised in orphanages for their whole childhood. All it takes from the government economically is paying and maybe training women and men to be as parents for orphans, so they will have a life as normal as children with biological parents. In a world where most politicians only become so to enrich themselves or protect themselves from the law after they tricked the state, not having money is definitely not an excuse. Most governments do have the money for this, it wouldn't be a huge investition.
I was just thinking about this the other day. Looking forward for this to manifest.

So many positive things are possbile when there is will for such. Human wealth is immense, it's just momentarily hijacked for nefarious purposes.

As noble and respectable a choice as it may be, I prefer to have sons and daughters with my wife, my idea being that only my blood and her (my wife's) blood is present in my family.
Mine is primarily an ideal that I personally adore.

There are people in certain conditions who would be more inclined to adopt, but that is not for me.

Something about visiting orphanages. It has become a business in some countries and poorer areas. Rich white tourists from Europe get to satisfy their emotional needs, take pics for their social media, and leave feeling that they are such a good person for visiting poor kids. Kids, on the other hand, are starved and dressed poorly on purpose to attract tourists and for donations. Think about that, they are meeting someone new and loved by them for a day, bonding them, for their visitors to never come back again. This happens with every new visitor. Think about their emotional health.

If you are really serious about helping a kid but you are not able to adopt, you need to learn if orphanages around you are open for ‘‘volunteer brother/sister’’ as we call them here, in Turkey. The brother or sister is matched with a suitable kid after careful examination and they get to spend time with them regularly. You can take them to movies, play baseball or basketball, cook together, study together, and basically do whatever an older sibling is supposed to be doing. Orphanage workers get paid for what they doing no matter how kind they are. Kids need a family. The brother or sister is not allowed to gift toys and clothes or openly spend money for them.

It makes sense, the nation is family. Believe it or not, nowadays there are literary families in which siblings envy each other, hate each other etc. as if they were aliens to each other, let alone more distant ones. How can you envy and hate your brother and only think of yourself? Unbelievable but true!

What are the other people of your people less genetically from your children and what are essentially your children from your people?

How would one go about creating a working that increasing your parental skills? I have two children who are not my blood and I seek to be a better father.

This can be accomplished through Cancer, Water, and Berkano right?

I lack emotional intelligence and sometimes feel downright stunted when it comes to feeling. Not higher emotion like when I think of the Gods and my destined purpose of god-hood but the simpler thing like family bonds.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=381047 time=1660461348 user_id=57]
All through history, people adopted orphaned babies and children. Families who already had children; couples who were childless; single women who were either widowed or never married; or single men who were bachelors or childless widowers, who specifically adopted a boy to train in his trade or craft.

It isn’t right for an innocent child to be left without parents or a home. And people back then had a stronger sense of folk and community and saw no issues with raising another child. They were still of their blood.

What is not natural, is flying to foreign countries and adopting random children who are not of your race. That’s just weird. If anyone wants to adopt, you should do it within your own race, and do a ritual or working to bring the most suitable child to you, one with good synastry with you.

A lot of people are idealists, who only have in mind what is “best”. Sure, it is best for people to find their soulmate, get married, have their own children, and live happily ever after….

But, on the other hand, reality. Women died in childbirth or from disease, men died from accidents, war, and disease. Leaving innocent children as orphans. Some people had a loved one who died before they married, some people had hard luck in the love department and never married, some people were unable to conceive through a number of reasons.

It is definitely best for a child to have both a mother and a father. But is it acceptable for orphaned babies and children to be raised in orphanages, where they are neglected and unloved, and have no sense of belonging? The next best thing to having both parents, is to have one parent. Not no parents.

Our ancestors would be appalled with us for leaving our young racial folk in orphanages simply because we are like “oh but a child needs both parents” or “oh but it’s best to have your own children instead”.

On to a related topic: mixed race people. If you are mixed, why not adopt from the race you are majority of? For people who are part/mostly Black, or part/mostly Asian, or part/mostly Aboriginal, there is an endless amount of babies and children up for adoption. They need a loving home.

The same goes for Whites who have a genetic illness. Yes, we are striving towards becoming Gods and healing our DNA and perfecting ourselves, but to be realistic, this could take a while. A long while. Perhaps yet another lifetime of work. So why not adopt an innocent baby from your heritage in the meanwhile?

Consider yourself a guardian for your people, to save the young members of your folk from being neglected and probably abused. Give them a good and loving home, give them the support they need to become the best they can be. That’s what our ancestors would do.

The only ones really wanting to do this are gays, it would be nice if regular families or even singles were willing to do this. It's not always expensive. Child shopping and basing it off of astrology would make it much more difficult. But in any decent sized city, at least in expensive states, you can find an insane number of pregnant homeless women who are incredibly ill or even homeless young children and babies. My old boss befriended one and adopted a homeless womans child. Completely free of excess fees and the challenges of going through foster care.

Children in foster care are often abused, or even some kids in juvenile detention wishing to get emancipated who are being abused at home. I found someone with a tiny baby and a 2 year old sleeping in their car this most recent winter asking for help with diapers ect. I offered her kids a place to stay but she refused and the state is essentially out of foster homes to take in any more kids. She was on meth I'm assuming too. Is terribly sad.

GoldenxChild1 said:
How would one go about creating a working that increasing your parental skills? I have two children who are not my blood and I seek to be a better father.

I lack emotional intelligence and sometimes feel downright stunted when it comes to feeling. Not higher emotion like when I think of the Gods and my destined purpose of god-hood but the simpler thing like family bonds.

The Sun rules the father, and the Moon rules the mother. The Sun, such as Sun in Leo, can be used to assert more of a dominant character, leading the family and taking care of the families' assets and income. The Moon can be used, such as Moon in Cancer, to obtain a more maternal character to your nature, where you become nurturing for the children, with a lot of empathy.

Darkpagan666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

The Sun rules the father, and the Moon rules the mother. The Sun, such as Sun in Leo, can be used to assert more of a dominant character, leading the family and taking care of the families' assets and income. The Moon can be used, such as Moon in Cancer, to obtain a more maternal character to your nature, where you become nurturing for the children, with a lot of empathy.

Thanks for the reply. I think I am doing well with the assets, income, and necessities. I could use more of the second though. Since I have to wait a while for a moon square can I use Berkano as I said?

Pammy said:
Something about visiting orphanages. It has become a business in some countries and poorer areas. Rich white tourists from Europe get to satisfy their emotional needs, take pics for their social media, and leave feeling that they are such a good person for visiting poor kids. Kids, on the other hand, are starved and dressed poorly on purpose to attract tourists and for donations. Think about that, they are meeting someone new and loved by them for a day, bonding them, for their visitors to never come back again. This happens with every new visitor. Think about their emotional health.

If you are really serious about helping a kid but you are not able to adopt, you need to learn if orphanages around you are open for ‘‘volunteer brother/sister’’ as we call them here, in Turkey. The brother or sister is matched with a suitable kid after careful examination and they get to spend time with them regularly. You can take them to movies, play baseball or basketball, cook together, study together, and basically do whatever an older sibling is supposed to be doing. Orphanage workers get paid for what they doing no matter how kind they are. Kids need a family. The brother or sister is not allowed to gift toys and clothes or openly spend money for them.

Unfortunately in many European countries this system of volunteer sisters or brothers does not exist and to make matters worse many orphanages are often directly owned by the church or other christian organizations, to the point that in some centers for minors the caretakers are often nuns and priests who mistreat the children and indoctrinate them with the poison of judeo-christianity.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Darkpagan666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Thanks for the reply. I think I am doing well with the assets, income, and necessities. I could use more of the second though. Since I have to wait a while for a moon square can I use Berkano as I said?

No problem! Berkano can be used, yes. I wouldn't use Berkano now when the Moon is waning in Aries though. Ideally, use Berkano during a waxing moon when in Cancer. You can use other Moon signs such as Taurus or Libra as well, if Moon in Cancer is too long for you to wait.

You should also be very precise with your affirmation of what you intend and desire for your family.

Full Moon or Waxing Moon in Cancer is the most favorable. As the Moon rules the home and family, and Cancer is ruled by the Moon. Berkano is extremely complementary to the Lunar energies (from my own experience).

Wotanwarrior said:

Unfortunately in many European countries this system of volunteer sisters or brothers does not exist and to make matters worse many orphanages are often directly owned by the church or other christian organizations, to the point that in some centers for minors the caretakers are often nuns and priests who mistreat the children and indoctrinate them with the poison of judeo-christianity.

It's bizarre. Church on the one side, vegan-LGBTQ+-feminists on the other side, Europe is neatly divided. Weird enough, they are deep down the same: self-hate; we are sinners, we were born sick, we are killing this world, we are the plague on this world, humans are the worst. The same toxic positivity. Also, they both happen to fill kids’ minds with sexuality.

I'm sorry to hear Church is still strong. Muslims were wiped out from power positions in Turkey but they gained power in the past 20 years, again. However, I can happily announce that many people, especially the young, are leaving Islam in masses.

GoldenxChild1 said:

I forgot to add, an affirmation you can use with Berkano is:

"The energy of Berkano is making me more empathing, caring and nurturing towards my family/children, and/or those I love and care about, in a very positive and a happy way for me."

Note that I put words with the sign "/" in between, choose what is most suitable for you. You can of course alter the sentence as you see fit! I would love an update from you, and see how this goes for you. I hope you and your family are doing well!

Take care :)

Darkpagan666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I forgot to add, an affirmation you can use with Berkano is:

"The energy of Berkano is making me more empathing, caring and nurturing towards my family/children, and/or those I love and care about, in a very positive and a happy way for me."

Note that I put words with the sign "/" in between, choose what is most suitable for you. You can of course alter the sentence as you see fit! I would love an update from you, and see how this goes for you. I hope you and your family are doing well!

Take care :)

I will 100% give you an update once I have completed the working. I will need to wait for a date to start though. Thank for the affirmation, I will use it.

Pammy said:

It's bizarre. Church on the one side, vegan-LGBTQ+-feminists on the other side, Europe is neatly divided. Weird enough, they are deep down the same: self-hate; we are sinners, we were born sick, we are killing this world, we are the plague on this world, humans are the worst. The same toxic positivity. Also, they both happen to fill kids’ minds with sexuality.

I'm sorry to hear Church is still strong. Muslims were wiped out from power positions in Turkey but they gained power in the past 20 years, again. However, I can happily announce that many people, especially the young, are leaving Islam in masses.

He has always used the same tactic to keep people divided with right and left wing politics, with the right wing they promote "traditional values" which in reality is nothing more than all the toxic christian ideology and with the left wing they promote the other side of the same coin, feminism, LGBTQ, "equality" and all kinds of marxist ideology, watching them in their debates on TV is a circus, they pretend to be against each other but in reality all these politicians have the same jewish traits.

This is excellent advice and some that I needed.

I am infertile and so I cannot have children of my own. It is depressing, but there's also an upside when I have the opportunity to save a child from facing the same fate I did, or worse.

Although I need to wait a few years to become stable on my own two feet, I am completely committed to this decision. How would I go about this ritual? Is it simply a standard ritual Satan?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back