Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dealing with Negative Prophecy and NEGATING IT without Paranoia

Jack

There are three elements to Negative prophecy.
1)The prophecy itself.
2)The Astrology and earthy manifestation.
3)The aftermath or lack thereof , and the result.

I'm going to explain this with an analogy from the actual prophecy and its manifestation that were facing currently which is "The Great Tribulation" or "revelations".
READ ALSO-
The Great Tribulation/Reset EXPOSED as Ancient Hebrew Banking Scam

1) The Thoughtform that they've created has been imbued with instructions and energy (from prayers). This creates a situation that furthers the earthly manifestation of the event at an appropriate time.
EX- The time limit of the current events happening (see my post here.)

2)The Energies start manifesting in appropriate astrological times for the particular event.

Example - The American Revolution happened in astrological times that were same as what we are approaching right now.

That is to say, they want to use the astrological time for revolution and try to manifest their version of the world. A revolution is bound to happen according to Generational Astrology change ,but they'll try to make it violent and manifest their version of the ideal state.

3) The aftermath depending upon what actually happens.

EX- The Nazis and the Soviets arose during the very same astrological time. While Adolf Hitler rose in Germany ,unfortunately the Communists won in Russia. But it could have been that the Communists would have lost and the Nationalists would have won. The monarchy would be replaced either way in Germany ,just a new better PAGAN system was introduced.

Now coming to our current situation , when there is mass economic chaos in America , there can similarly be in the aftermath a populist victory. The economic chaos creates oppurtunity for massive positive change ,that would normally have taken decades happening in years.

The Collapse of the American dollar and the government is not the prophecy ,the aftermath determines how the manifestation happens.

Now coming to what our way of looking and dealing with things should be.

1)Have absolute belief in humanity and the Gods - i.e ,we will win no matter what. Never doubt yourself that the enemy will succeed in using the chaos to bring about the change they want. The opposite is true ,we will use the chaos to bring about the change that we want.
All of you have seen the massive uprising against the Davos Elites and their plans (lockdowns and climate change) in the populace. Before the coronavirus scamdemic such percentage of people were not awake. But NOW MASSIVE numbers of the populace is aware of the ENEMY and they are actively waiting for cahnces to revolt.

As Lord Asmodeus said "You cant see them and they cant see you. But you will be be able to when we reach the climax of our cause." That time is now. Humanity ,massive amounts of humanity are recognizing and acknowledging the enemy. That is the first step towards change. Towards REVOLUTION. Against the tyrants who hold the chains. Like Adolf Hitlers REVOLUTION.

2)Know their plans and what timeframe they fall into. So you will be well equipped to deal with them. We've already done massive amounts of RTRS which has depleted the enemy thoughtform. I personally believe the chaos that is happening will force humanity to remove our Tyrants ,the jews and appoint Gentile leaders to deal with the problems. I absolutely believe in this. If you have any doubts you should do the absolution ritual towards Satan everyday. The energy connection to our Gods will convince you of our victory and there will be no doubt in your minds ,i am sure of it.

3)Since you do not believe in the enemy's prophecy there is no fear in your mind. You can read the plans and prophecies without fear and paranoia because you ABSOLUTELY believe in the power of our Gods and humanity - that we will win.

Prepare for the aftermath with close friends and people close to you. There will be a intermediate tumultuous period but humanity will rise up in this period and we'll go into a new age. So you should be prepared to participate in the revolution if you so choose to. Otherwise you can stay back and be safe also. That is your choice.

I dont have fear because i have faith. Faith in humanity ,the Gods and myself. That doesn't mean i wont prepare for the worst as a matter of caution. You don't wear a helmet riding a bike because you believe you will fall or crash. It is precaution. As such ,you need to take precautions but not be paranoid.

Do not be afraid. Satan is with us. We are all protected and so is all of our futures.

Except that is not what you are doing. Your having us feed energy into these prophecies to help in the building of "the kingdom"

This has been exposed here by me down in the bottom part of this page on this thread:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76412&p=381398

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back