Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

questions about the church

Kramer

I "was" evangelical. In fact, I never liked going to church and I always suspected that there was something very badly told. I tried to put together the pieces of what was taught, but the pieces just didn't fit or pieces were missing. And when I renounced the title of "Daughter of God" (Christian god), in a short time I found all the answers to my questions through Satanism. Questions that Christians couldn't answer or just said "Because God wanted it that way", but I never bought this weak and shallow argument. But lately I have other questions which I can't find on the site. When I went to church services, there were times when someone would sing in the front and people would start singing, hugging or moving in a way that always bothered me. These people say they cry because they feel the presence of the Holy Spirit or even their own god. They start to speak the famous "strange language", cry, hug each other, some people stamp their feet, or clap their hands... My question now is: how are evil beings, how people say they feel a good presence and with the feeling that something is filling the hole? They said it was a wonderful feeling... Being evil beings, how could people feel something good like that? And what would this "strange language" really be? In the church, they say that only those who were baptized in water speak in a foreign language, and body movements too... What is the real meaning of all this? Could you please tell me?

Kramer said:
I "was" evangelical. In fact, I never liked going to church and I always suspected that there was something very badly told. I tried to put together the pieces of what was taught, but the pieces just didn't fit or pieces were missing. And when I renounced the title of "Daughter of God" (Christian god), in a short time I found all the answers to my questions through Satanism. Questions that Christians couldn't answer or just said "Because God wanted it that way", but I never bought this weak and shallow argument. But lately I have other questions which I can't find on the site. When I went to church services, there were times when someone would sing in the front and people would start singing, hugging or moving in a way that always bothered me. These people say they cry because they feel the presence of the Holy Spirit or even their own god. They start to speak the famous "strange language", cry, hug each other, some people stamp their feet, or clap their hands... My question now is: how are evil beings, how people say they feel a good presence and with the feeling that something is filling the hole? They said it was a wonderful feeling... Being evil beings, how could people feel something good like that? And what would this "strange language" really be? In the church, they say that only those who were baptized in water speak in a foreign language, and body movements too... What is the real meaning of all this? Could you please tell me?
Ever heard of placebo?
Every religious person, no natter what religion he follows, will tell you about his good feelings

You can brainwash yourself, or allow yourself to be brainwashed, into believing anything. It is, of course, also emotional manipulation, preying on the vulnerable, control through fear and fake promises. They are rather eloquent in speech, using big words and bad jokes to lower others' guards.

With these "wonderful feelings" - an evil person is not going to be evil constantly to another person, are they? They would give them treats and presents and compliments, etc., to sweeten them up, make them feel nice to keep bringing them back. "The 'lord' gives with one hand and takes with the other", afterall. ("That's not what it means!" No? Well, you can interpret "lord"'s "messages" however you arbitrate; so can I. At least I used to be a christian, now I understand its bullshit!)

Think of it in terms of how an abuser abuses a victim, manipulating them, maybe keeping them addicted to drugs or attention or presents... not to mention - christians lie. They have "faith" that it is real; they choose to say and think and believe such things, so then their Brains make them actually believe it - placebo, baby. Release of feel-good, happy hormones. (I've been mentioning that a lot in posts recently.) There may be a literal warm presence in churches, but that is either because they didn't turn the heating off(!) or because of the manipulation, to let others feel welcomed before hurting them. Goading them in. A bunch of christians over an amount of time, faking-it-'til-they-make-it (pretending it is happy and warm and welcome) would create such seemingly-positive feelings, Energies, maybe a thoughtform. The jew, the greys, the preacher has "planted the seed" which has "borne fruit" - some of the fruit being the welcoming attitude, before the rotten core is revealed. Fruits are sweet and delicious - before they get you after having lured you in.

No? Think of it as a hunter and an Animal. The hunter lays traps. The poor deer smells it and then BAM. The Animal is hunted. Goading in to be controlled and manipulated - while the bait/trap is also a manipulation, as well.

The "strange language" is "speaking in tongues". It is literally nothing. Anyone can say anything - gobbledygook, gibberish - not Pig's Latin or Pig's English, though. Someone I know tried "shabba" - I am not joking. They left christianity a long time before I did. Some of my "speaking in tongues" words sound quite similar to actual Sanskrit. I didn't know at the time, but I learnt the similar sounds much later, from here. At least one of the "words" or parts of "words" I "spoke" is actually spoken, very clearly, in an episode of Star Trek, would you adam-and-eve it?! I'll give you a clue - Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra, if you might be interested in the episode. Another sentence or phrase I "spoke" was a little rhyme nonsense thing. See these; this is what sPeAkInG iN tOnGuEs does to you -

yEx3plk.gif

RsfRsEs.gifx

I forgot where I heard or read this, but either it was someone from the church I attended who was taking the piss against it after they witnessed it, and it made me think of one individual; or it was someone else, maybe on here or elsewhere saying similar things... but someone said about a person "speaking in tongues" and it is literally nothing but nonsense, and then somehow another member of the congregation just happens to have the exact correct "iNtErPrEtAtIoN" of that tongueing. Suspect - wonder if "we'll need your magic tongueing in congregatin today; i has an impotent messij, mmkay?". Yes?! No?! In the church I attended, it always seemed to be the same individual who had this "divine message". Query - if "god" created the entire Universe, then why can't it beam dIvInE mEsSaGeS into everyone's Minds, instead of a bullshit filtered non-language noise of spasticity? "Hurp, dirp, yahugh, ugghrrrr - it dusnt wurk dat weigh."

The real meaning is faith, not actuality, not reality. It's a retarded bullshit thing, which they ignore and faith-hard into trying to "witness to the lost".

You think if someone wanted to do evil they would go about it in a way that comes across as evil. That's kind of dumb it's a trick. My guess is this accepting Jewsus thing adds some kind of energy or thoughtform to the heart chakra and gives a peaceful good feeling. Plus it's relief from astral attacks to do so. So the person would feel good.

Ok so I think it's time to share a little of my knowledge on the angelic energy thing I talked about before. On the surface this energy actually feels good. This energy is all over churches. It might feel positive to people that are not open. As might the presences of things. An angel can feel warm or loving or positive thoughtform or grey/reptilian. It's called masking. Most these people are not that open at all and those that are feel very little maybe a little "energy" so they feel good. The holy spirit is a thoughtform plus an energy at the same time. This can kind of take people over give them xtian thoughts or feelings.
A person taken over by something or someone would babble on like that. At this point the victim is weaker than the prey if they are being taken over like this so any feelings of positivity or stuff like that should be ignored.

Strange launguage. Could be anything from alien curses to just babbling nonsense. So who knows if the person is speaking in a foreign launguage they do not know and it comes out actually speaking coherently then they probably are being possessed by something or faking it.

Body movements stolen from spiritual dance and yoga movements.

Sad to say before I became an ss,I used to sing like that an cry to,but it never filled the void, I would pray to jewsus an other things,never with any reply or help with anything,these xian useful idiots,some do it for show,other's connect with the reptilian energy an outright go mad

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back