Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Prophecies

Kramer

We know that Christianity is something false and evil, okay. But what is the explanation for the biblical prophecies that are actually happening in the course of time? I really want to understand this. Could you please explain to me? I'm trying to study as much as I can so I can have more knowledge and have bigger and better arguments when I talk about Satanism. I was already taken by surprise when they talked about the issue of prophecies and I didn't know what to say. can you help me?

The Koran and the Judeo/Christian bible is nothing more than a powerful subliminal that is manmade. It is created and built upon numerology that acts to take the psychic power of people, and materialize that energy into their agenda. It is nothing but a distraction, to strenghten the belief of their followers, and to control the masses.

You can read more about it here:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/revelation.html

Darkpagan666 said:
The Koran and the Judeo/Christian bible is nothing more than a powerful subliminal that is manmade. It is created and built upon numerology that acts to take the psychic power of people, and materialize that energy into their agenda. It is nothing but a distraction, to strenghten the belief of their followers, and to control the masses.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/revelation.html

but if it is false, then why do the prophecies that are written and the prophecies that some Christians tell actually happen? Being false, they weren't supposed to happen for real. I want to understand

Kramer said:
Darkpagan666 said:

but if it is false, then why do the prophecies that are written and the prophecies that some Christians tell actually happen? Being false, they weren't supposed to happen for real. I want to understand
Bible is full of false prophecies. Look up "Digital Hammurabi Prophecies", they have detailed videos on tgis topic.

Kramer said:
We know that Christianity is something false and evil, okay. But what is the explanation for the biblical prophecies that are actually happening in the course of time? I really want to understand this. Could you please explain to me? I'm trying to study as much as I can so I can have more knowledge and have bigger and better arguments when I talk about Satanism. I was already taken by surprise when they talked about the issue of prophecies and I didn't know what to say. can you help me?
Kramer said:
The jew wrote the bibles and the jew is controlling (i.e. to con and to troll) the World. The best way to prophesy the future is to create it yourself. The bibles are instruction manuals and a manifesto, a book of intentions.

FancyMancy said:
Kramer said:
Kramer said:
The jew wrote the bibles and the jew is controlling (i.e. to con and to troll) the World. The best way to prophesy the future is to create it yourself. The bibles are instruction manuals and a manifesto, a book of intentions.

so does it mean enemies can control the world? The question is not whether the Bible is false or not. The point is that even being false, the prophecies are actually happening.

Kramer said:
so does it mean enemies can control the world? The question is not whether the Bible is false or not. The point is that even being false, the prophecies are actually happening.

The prophecies are basically to trick people into thinking these events will or are happening, therefore actually creating them.
This is a way for the enemy to abuse the psychic power of the masses of people, by tricking them into continuously putting thought energy into their own destruction.

If you continue to think that the world will end, then you will start to manifest this. The same can go for situations where you feel unworthy of love or money, for examepl. This is why it is important to do void meditations, as well as clear out any subconscious self-limiting beliefs.

Kramer said:
FancyMancy said:
Kramer said:
Kramer said:

NO
Did you ignore my previous post? Bible is FULL of false prophecies that didn't happen when they were supposed to. Look "Digital Hammurabi Prophecies" up, the channel is full with detailed videos debunking these "prophecies"

Kramer said:
FancyMancy said:
Kramer said:
Kramer said:

Yeah, the enemy has been controlling the World for a few thousand years. As Blitzkreig said, when people believe something is happening or is going to happen, that is when it starts to happen, then happens. The jew is not all that powerful, so it has to use billions of people's Brain power to manifest things. Where the Mind goes, Energy flows; what we think about consumes us; thoughts become things - TV, appliances, businesses, etc., etc., etc.

Kramer said:
The jewish race has been created on Earth to conquer it and create a global government from where they will rule the entire planet. This plan/agenda existed since they were created. What christians call "prophecies" are just steps of this agenda that are planned to happen in a way or another for thousands of years. One example of a writing where jews have layed down their intentions is the Talmud, which according to various sources is older than christianity itself. Nothing has been prophesized, but planned and fuelled to happen in reality. What the christians are doing is repeat these steps of the bigger plan like the brainwashed goyim they are, in order to justify their belief in their jewish religion, and in this way pouring huge amounts of energy into the manifestation of these steps of the agenda that they stupidly call prophecies.

Christians have no spiritual understanding, they cannot understand how energy is being generated and programmed and how it can manifest intentions into the physical reality. The goal of christianity (and islam) is exactly this one, to completely ruin people's understanding about spirituality, and to use them as generators of energy that is then programmed to manifest the so called prophecies. Exposing Christianity site is really a great source to inform about the reality of these plans, if you haven't read it already.
https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

Kramer said:

No prophecy is happening. I have debated many Christians. They take a vague Bible passage, twist it, play with its words and claim it predicted a current event. This is called confirmation bias. Never mind that their particular interpretation often destroys its entire context. And if it did predict an event, how come nobody made that same prediction before the event? A Christian was telling me that the Bible predicted vaccines. He mentioned a verse from Revelation where the Greek word pharmakeia is used and said that word is usually translated sorcery, but it can mean "the use of pharmaceutics", so that one verse predicted vaccines. There is a serious problem with his twisting of that Greek word there, because from its context it can only mean sorcery in a symbolic way. And if it was meant to predict the vaccines, how come no Christian before Covid interpreted it to mean "use of pharmaceutics"?

Grimnir said:
Kramer said:

No prophecy is happening. I have debated many Christians. They take a vague Bible passage, twist it, play with its words and claim it predicted a current event. This is called confirmation bias. Never mind that their particular interpretation often destroys its entire context. And if it did predict an event, how come nobody made that same prediction before the event? A Christian was telling me that the Bible predicted vaccines. He mentioned a verse from Revelation where the Greek word pharmakeia is used and said that word is usually translated sorcery, but it can mean "the use of pharmaceutics", so that one verse predicted vaccines. There is a serious problem with his twisting of that Greek word there, because from its context it can only mean sorcery in a symbolic way. And if it was meant to predict the vaccines, how come no Christian before Covid interpreted it to mean "use of pharmaceutics"?
Because -
  1. most of them probably never read enough of the bibles to know anything about them; they just get 2nd-hand, 3rd-hand, etc. information off others,
  2. they're not actually certain about anything; they just have "faith" and hope and wish and prey/pray
  3. they're holding-out, in the hopes that something will be vaguely and by a very wide margin, in one way or another remotely similar to something happening
then say, "See? The bible told you so". My argument has been "Why did 'god' not say, 'PANDEMIC 2020! PREPARE NOW!'?"; if "god" is oUtSiDe TiMe AnD sPaCe, then it was present during 2020 when others were around in year 0; and when I asked, it was either ignored or was not given an actual answer. "It doesn't work like that" was not a response, strangely. Some of them gave bitchy replies, of course.

If that Greek word in Revelation "predicted" CovID-19, then what about all of the other illnesses and diseases in history, and still present and the future? There have been many pandemics before, and many times a lot of people were quarantined in wards and administered vaccines, etc. What about "god" not giving Humans knowledge of germs; that we discovered them a couple of centuries ago - through Science?

The history of germs began when germ theory was developed, proved, and popularized in Europe and North America between about 1850 and 1920. Before that time, people believed that foul odors could create disease or that evil spirits could cause a person to become ill. It was very rare for parents to see all their children survive to adulthood, and strange preventative measures were taken to no avail.

A breakthrough came during the 19th century, when improvements to microscope technology enabled microbiologists to investigate the world of previously unseen, disease-causing organisms. They found that illnesses were actually caused by interactions between bacteria or viruses and a host, instead of environmental influences, climate, ventilation, and other earlier understandings of health and disease.

https://safespaceco.com/the-history-of-germs
https://archive.ph/kexnz

"god" never informed anyone of any of this. Humans did - we discovered it, we learnt it, and we informed of it.

Pharmakeia = vaccines? Which biblical verses = the existence of germs? "...and on the 8th day, 'god' forgot, so it created germs to fuck you up with illnesses and other ailments". Even leprosy does not equal an exact skin condition of leprosy; it was more a general term - and some bibles with footnotes and similar things have said that, and no-doubt some Sunday morning preaches have included it, as well.

Some of the prophecys in the bible an quran,a monkey can make an be deemed a prophet,
(goyims there's bes earthquake everywhere ses goyims mes bes prophet now worship me goyims slaveses)
Funny thing there is a city in the bible supposed to be destroyed by jews in the bible, an when they went to invade, the reptilian jewish thoughtform did not know it was already destroyed, ooooyyyyyy vvvvveeeeyyyy an the moronic idiots forgot to remove it from the bible,

The only prophecys that are coming true is the ones the reptilian jews make come true,

(Oy vey goyims crona viris be signed of godses end times worships yous destruction an bow to jew in sky)sadly they can outright say it like that, an xian useful idiots will still worship their own destruction,

Kramer said:

Questions like these have been asked many times, but quite frankly, I don't mind re-answering them because I USED to be a follower of Bible prophecy and RHP garbage, I enjoy answer these, because and hopefully it'll be a good eye-opener for any possible "prophecy" lurkers, in hopes that this'll wake them up.

It's quite simple: the very people who invented Judaism, the Bible, Christianity and Islam were ALL occult-pracitioners. As pointed out in the JoS website, the Torah is one big book of Jewish witchcraft, and the Jews who invented it suck and harvest all of the occultic energies from their slave followers (via prayers), use their kabbalah magick as a portal, and therefore, manifest the events in the BibLIE.

Remember the Law of Attraction, if you continually believe and plant seeds within your subconicous - it'll be, or at least it'll manifest in some way, shape or form in the phsyical. For millenia now, Christians have been subconicously programmed and hammered with these beliefs everywhere. Even those who aren't Christian, are effected by this programming into being subconciously-influenced.

Tell even an Atheist you're a Satanist, and they'll AUTOMATICALLY make assumptions about you based on Hebrew garbage teachings or their understanding of corrupted Jewish Illuminati "Satanism". Unfortunately, even many Atheists are starting to buy into the kosher prophecy kool-aid.

The energies of those thoughtforms of beliefs, will eventually manifest - and towards a very, very disastrious end and unless Mankind wakes up from the programming, Mankind dooms themselves, but Satan and the Gods will protect their own, there will be none of this "hellfire" BS.

Not to mention, many of the stories are also stolen allegories from Pagan teachings. For example, the stupid story of Noah and the Ark and the Flood, was stolen from the Epic of Gilgamesh, and the 10 Commandemtns were stolen from the Code of Hammurabi, you don't need JoS to tell you that, even Jew-owned mega-media companies like The History Channel will even openly admit it. It's become open knowledge. So that should tell you something about the Christian BibLIE.

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

So yeah, many of the "events" have been predicted in the Christian Bible, not because Jewhovah is the good guy or anything, or that Jewhovah is right, it's because the very criminals who WROTE this atrocious book into being scripted it THEMSELVES, for millenia they been ruthlessly using the occult to manifest it - but that's not even where the meat of it lies, it lies within the billions of brainwashed people buying into it, or being subconciously influenced by it which feeds it energy.

And if you read the Book of ReveLIEtion, the entire end-goal is a Jewish One World government, ruled from Israel, under the direction of Rabbi Jeebo, all races of the world will follow "Jew-approved" cultures, and diefy the Jews, no longer retain their national identities or cultures, and will slavishly bow down to Rabbi Jebo and the Jews.

One thing you should is this, ALL religions, and YES I mean EACH and EVERY SINGLE ONE uses the Occult.

Here's the difference, many, such as Spiritual Satanism, Ancient Gentile Paganism openly embrace the Occult, and teach people to ascend to Godhood, aka the "Left Hand Path".

ATrocities like Judaism, Xianity, and Islam aka the "Right Hand Path" religions all claim to hate the occult, and forebid their regular followers from practicing the occult, yet to anyone that wakes up, the occultic teachings become quite obvious.

Judaism/Christianity = High Priest Aaron, Melzchizedek (however the fuck you spell his name) and Solomon and Paul of Tarsus were all hardcore occultists.

Islam = Muhammad was an occultist who meditated inside a cave, let alone a Jew and Jesuit (another evil crpyto-occultic group).

Now, to address the so-called "Satanic symbols" or so-called "Pagan ritual dances" on all these Jewish elite.

Do understand as exposed by the HPs, this is to MOCK the Gods, to scare Gentile whistleblowers and make them run back to Rabbi Jeebo. Real Spiritual Satanists and wise LHP practitioners don't flaunt hand symbols, sacrifice any creature, or show ANYTHING off, and our Demons don't use Hebrew symbols on their sigils.

It's like putting your military uniform on a captured enemy soldier, and putting him out on the frontlines so his own comrades can shoot him, thinking he's of the enemy. The "Hebrew sigils" is no different than stamping the "N-word" on a black person. Putting Hebrew symbols on any sigil is a mockery, and the entities that will answer to those, will no longer be the True Demons of Satan or any other Godly Order but false alien entities and evil spirits taking on the names of our Demons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back