Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reptilian Sexual Attacks During Sleep

robb

There's something i want to discuss.

Something i'm observing since last few weeks that when i'm in a deep sleep state these creatures come Astrally and sits on me then starts hitting , pushing on my AoP and keep hitting by punching it too hard and tries to tear my AoP till they able to have sex with me. It takes hours for them to damage my AoP.
And they also tries to chew on 2nd & 3rd chakras and rip energies from them too in the end they bites soo hard any where on the body.

Why they are doing too much hard work on me ?
Why they are not looking for easy prey ?
What extra measures need be done to protect my self during sleep ?
How common it is?
Have you all faced this issue too ?

robb said:

Something i'm observing since last few weeks that when i'm in a deep sleep state these creatures come Astrally and sits on me then starts hitting , pushing on my AoP and keep hitting by punching it too hard and tries to tear my AoP till they able to have sex with me. It takes hours for them to damage my AoP.
And they also tries to chew on 2nd & 3rd chakras and rip energies from them too in the end they bites soo hard any where on the body.

How common it is?

Too many work on you because you probably did something to piss them off. Maybe some research, or a strong ritual, or you're just trying really hard at meditating, so they're going after you like that. Maybe you pissed off some Jew and he sicced these creatures on you. I've had that and I'm pretty sure they were set on me by enemy infiltrators from a Russian forum. So, I recommend remembering what unusual things you've done recently.

There are hardly any measures during sleep as such, I think the only thing is to ask them tearfully not to come. It's unlikely to help, of course, but it might.

robb said:

How common it is?

A brief overlook on your past posts reveals that this is not the first, only and probably the last time you are getting spiritual spooks into your personal space. At this point, I'd look into whether or not I myself am conducive to being the target of such visits, attacks and more.

I'd up my AoP, cleanse better, close my chakras in the vicinity of negative beings/energies and probably most, most importantly; keep up a strict RTR regimen along with all the extra cleansing and AoP that entails. This part is likely what you are neglecting and will probably help you.

Karolina said:
There are hardly any measures during sleep as such, I think the only thing is to ask them tearfully not to come. It's unlikely to help, of course, but it might.
Really? So you only make things more fun (for them).

A couple of useful tips are as follows:
- face them head-on, use blue fire and drive them away.
- try using rituals or other operations to banish negative entities
- ask a god to help you

Never submit to them, they only deserve the wrath of the SS.
They will have to kneel and cry for mercy, not you (or any other SS).

Karolina said:

You're a Satanist, not a weakling. Attack them back, or ask a God to attack them. Don't ever ask the enemy anything "tearfully".

You might need to work more on your base and solar chakras, or work with fire element.

Veritá_666 said:
Karolina said:

- ask a god to help you

Blue fire only works when attacks are made while awake. During sleep it is very difficult to concentrate, as it can be scary and overwhelming with emotion. Well, that's how it is with me, at least.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=381869 time=1660735007 user_id=57]
Karolina said:

You're a Satanist, not a weakling. Attack them back, or ask a God to attack them. Don't ever ask the enemy anything "tearfully".

You might need to work more on your base and solar chakras, or work with fire element.
Thank you for the advice! I do lack the fire element. However, fortunately this problem of reptiloid attacks is no longer an issue for me now.

Lydia [JG said:
Karolina said:

I think a strong aura of protection can deal with a lot of this kind of problem .

Fuck them all up!!! You are a dedicated satanist; by blood!!!! So many member do not know what this means!!!! Fuck them the all up!!!! What rubbish????!!!!!

Karolina said:
Lydia [JG said:
Thank you for the advice! I do lack the fire element. However, fortunately this problem of reptiloid attacks is no longer an issue for me now.
I'm glad you don't have the issue anymore :)

Sarjam05 said:
Fuck them all up!!! You are a dedicated satanist; by blood!!!! So many member do not know what this means!!!! Fuck them the all up!!!! What rubbish????!!!!!
Lol! Very true :)

Karolina said:
Too many work on you because you probably did something to piss them off. Maybe some research, or a strong ritual, or you're just trying really hard at meditating, so they're going after you like that. Maybe you pissed off some Jew and he sicced these creatures on you. I've had that and I'm pretty sure they were set on me by enemy infiltrators from a Russian forum. So, I recommend remembering what unusual things you've done recently.
i did all you have mentioned, the reason for not responding after making the post i was too busy fixing the issues and figuring it out with the help of my GD. my GD told me these are the old bindings done by enemies when i was a non-ss.

ask them tearfully not to come this is a Big NO if you summit they will fuck and abuse you more and more entities will visit you in your deep sleep state silently so, that you can't figure it out if anything happened to you or not by them. the only way will be to check your undies for any sexual fluid \ discharge marks. but if they did silently you will see and feel the movements and sensations but there will be no marks on undies.

Karolina said:
what exactly you did to solve the issue?

Satnam666 said:
Are you sure it's not sleep paralysis
yes, i saw them doing the act many times, that's why i have mentioned what they did to me when i fall sleep.

OuroborphicMystery said:
A brief....
I'd up my AoP, cleanse better, close my chakras in the vicinity of negative beings/energies and probably most, most importantly; keep up a strict RTR regimen along with all the extra cleansing and AoP that entails. This part is likely what you are neglecting and will probably help you.
I'm already up with the solutions you have provided.
with the help of my GD i found there were bindings on Nadi.
So, i started working on them and the situation is pretty much in my control now.
but still like to hear more from your experience. because now there's a new issue arises related to these vermin's that i'm working on and will share the outcome.

Lydia [JG said:

is this applicable for me too Lydia ? what type of work is needed on base and solar chakras ?

Veritá_666 said:

- ask a god to help you

i have done the rituals too, but they are too many in numbers they keep visiting, this is what HPs Maxine mentioned in one of her sermon.

Conclusion:
Issue was on Nadi that i was missing i was only focusing only on chakras. Thanks to Father SATAN , Demons of Hell , My GD and SS Family for advise & help.

Hail Father SATAN...!

Karolina said:

One more thing i can tell is that,
If you are in a sexual relation and any of your ex-sexual partner have these reptilian attached then these can easily bypass AoP and can sex with you.
you have to figure it out, any of you past or current sexual partner could be a culprit you have to break the ties with them.
If you or your ex-partner or crush ever stimulated by fantasizing about him\her or they have done the same then break the ties with them.
of-course this is stupid to ask your crush that "hey....! have you ever stimulated yourself by fantasizing about me ?" just think and ask yourself who was after me or i was a crush for...and break the ties with them. if you are not that much advanced now.
one more sign is on your privates there could be a bite marks similar to a vampire. it could be a inch to 6 inches apart that's a sure sign your partner is a culprit you had sex with.
if not on privates but on other areas of body then you have ties with someone who has these reptilian attached the fantasizing could be applicable here but not sex.

this method may not be cent percent correct but would help a lot for beginners.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back