Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hardbass,gopnik,adidas,kalashnikov and xianism

Website
josrituals.org
I greetings to all true SS.

A little foreword:
Perhaps could say,that people are probably much more willing to listen the music,than to xian masses, or to read boring communist books and literature.
Therefore,music will be the central theme.
I suppose most true SS's know the power of music, how it seeps into the subconscious and sticks in the mind,especially if they also watch a video clip.
About the power of music

I start with Hardbass.
A brief introduction to hardbass:
Hardbass or hard bass ( Russian : хардбасс ) is a genre of electronic music that emerged in Russia in the 2000s , and is inspired by UK hard house , bouncy techno , scouse house , powerstomp and hardstyle .

Features include:
Hardbass is characterized by a fast tempo (usually 150-170 BPM), usually with donks , special basses (in the style of hard rebound), distorted sounds , heavy kicks and sometimes rap .

Hardbass becomes a central stereotype of the Gopnik era
(This is still important, because I will explain below what a Gopnik is.) , influenced by the popular classes of the former Soviet Union .

It is not uncommon to see on album covers or in clips the use of political symbols of the time , such as the sickle and the hammer , or less often the red star , often used for symbolic purposes and representing the heritage of the Russian people.

A brief history:
Hardbass appeared in Eastern Europe in the 2000s.

In 2015, Hardbass suddenly became popular on the internet with the release of the video Cheeki Breeki Hardbass Anthem by Youtubeur Apartje, taking its title from an expression of slang for the game's outcome STALKER . This musical style, previously little known to international audiences, was then distributed in the form of a meme . Boris's YouTuber Life also hosts several Hardbass titles, the most famous being Slavic King, which has reached tens of millions of views.

Source information from

If you are interested in more information,check this out.

So let's take a look at what a Hardbass looks like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMGvuiZfS_o

There are a lot of hardbass videos on YouTube, but I'm just sharing one of them to show you what it's like.It's also worth watching the clip to see the style.
The video clip speaks for itself.Anyone who watches it at least once will know.

All the while I was in a bit of a nostalgic state, as I was reminded of my old high school much classmates by the behaviour and styles of the individuals in the video.

So let's have a look at what a Gopnik is like (for those who gopniks are into hardbass).
Gopnik (Russian: Гопник ) is a derogatory name used in Russia , Ukraine , former Yugoslavia and former Soviet Union countries to denote a working man, usually in the suburbs, with low education and often low income.

The female equivalent is called gopnitsa (Russian гопница ).

Appearance and behaviour.
There are many stereotypes associated with the gopnik. Often represented in public spaces (parks, bus stops, etc.) Squatting. This position is inherited from Soviet prisoners who refused to sit on the cold ground.

Gopniks are often dressed in Adidas sportswear, which was promoted by the Soviet Olympic team during the 1980 Summer Olympics , some of them are really fond of the brand's "three stripes" . Despite this, some Gopniks deny the original brand, turning to counterfeits, as Adidas is multinational, unlike the mainstream.

Gopnik traits include sunflower seeds , cheap cigarettes , kvass , vodka , moccasins , berets and their favourite musical style: hardbass .

Gopniks call Westerners Western spies , for example the duo Hardbass School who produced a song in which famous YouTuber PewDiePie is called a Western spy .

Retrieved from.
Gopnik is an abbreviation of GOP (Gorodskoye obshchestvo prizor), which was used in the 19th movement, which then spread throughout the country and which persisted into the Soviet era.
Source information from
If you are interested in more information,check this out.

Now let's see what a real Gopnik is like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOlUU8l8j5M
Lyrics(It was originally in Russian, so I translated it with Deepl).
Hey, motherfucker.
I fucked your mum.
Faggot
Come on,

[Chorus]
Oops, oops, motherfucker
My hardbass is tearing up the town
Beer, seeds and weed
The whole neighborhood's scared of us

[Chorus]
Whoa, whoa, motherfucker
Ruining the city with my hardbass
Beer, crackers and weed

[Chorus]
Whoa, whoa, motherfucker
Ruining the city with my hardbass
Beer, crackers and weed

And let's have a look at the female equivalent of the gopnik, the gopnitsa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJa_YiD2vZU&list=PL1fnwZbQ_0mlPRegvrrpwW8dsFPy-5Mac&index=2

Then we could see that these Gopniks are very love into the Adidas.
Let's look at a picture and a video.
Video

And an image.
d5f6ca46d900e13d425913522fb78551.jpg

Please all true SS, remember this before you wear adidas.
By the way, I also have several adidas clothes, but they were bought by my parents, and they don't really know the adidas culture.But knowing my parents,it wouldn't bother them.

Sometimes I wear my adidas top, but only at home and I only do FRTR in it.

This hardbass was also released in Hungary.
Let's have a look at one.
Russian amusing(Ruszki Mulató)

Meanwhile, in the video, it is observed that this "strongi" is wearing a necklace depicting an AK-47(More about this bit later.).

There are no lyrics in the video here, so I'll put them here.
One important note:"strongi" does not mean stong(not power,force), but refers to the main character in the video.

Blue and red flags
This is the Russian amusing(mulató)
Sickle and hammer
Come with me, comrade
We'll drink all the vodka
We'll tear down the statue of Lennin
But if you're not on the list
Here comes Ivan the Terrible

Vodka, potatoes, caviar
Salalala
The people will get what's coming to them
Salalala
When Uncle Strong takes the stage
Salalala
The Ruskie people will have fun
Sá-lá-lá

Worker's fist, iron fist
He'll hit you where he can
If work don't make you happy
And you'll be taken away by the SA
You'll see the Volga
Pour me an "uccoso" vodka
But if you're as well-off as a coolie
You'll find yourself in the gulag

Tovaris davaj-davaj
We suffered enough last year
It's time to have some fun
No more banning
We've already had the vaccine
You can bring the Kalinka
And this is the music
The Kremlin's gonna dance

Nazdarovje!
Davaj!

Odin(This is not the God Odin, but means "one" in Russian language.), dva, tri, Davaj!

When Uncle Stongi takes the stage
He'll be saluting
The Russians will have fun
Sha-la-la-la-la...

I wouldn't say much about this video either, because anyone who watches the clip and the lyrics will see that it speaks for itself.
But I will add that at 0:30 it is written on the wall that "the sentiment(emotion) is excellent" :arrow: this is creating sympathy in the audience.

However, I will translate a few comments from the comments below the YouTube video.

Norbert Borbély
1 year ago
This music made the Iron Curtain build itself.

Mike-Alpha AS
1 year ago
This clip is more "Russian" than Russia has ever been💯☝️🖖davaj!

Benedek
1 year ago
It made Stalin turn over in his grave twice.

We have observed of these Hardbass videos that Kalashnikov has a great culture,as seen here.
I let just show this with a video.

So, let's look at xianism.
DJ CONFESSION BOOTH - Selection mix
Basically, they just insert random bad words and swear words into the music, making it seem funny and loose,all this bullshit.Maybe they can put this xianism in a more sympathetic form.After all,xian masses and bible reading are probably boring for NPCs and believers (religious xians).

I will highlight four examples.
At 41:35 :arrow: 42:07.
In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit:Herbal.
Fountain of all mercy and goodness, healed of our sins, who lives and reigns with you in unity with the Holy Spirit, HERBAL, for ever and ever.
After mass we are going to do drugs.I am proud of you,my son.
Don't take drugs.SHUT UP!

At 59:04 :arrow: 59:27.
Let us examine our conscience and repent of our sins.A believer in salvation speaks to us.You're not the messiah?YOUR HALLUCINOGENIC SWEETS ARE READY FOR DELIVERY.
My beloved brothers and sisters, what can I say? LSD

At 59:41 :arrow: 1:00:04
jewsus christ gave me a bag of heroin.
jewsus christ,jewsus,je,je,je,j,j,jewsus chrits,jewsus,jes,jes,je,j,j,j..........

At 1:14:08 :arrow: 1:15:32
I'm not a bitch!SHUT UP!
At that time Jesus came to a town in Samaria,just as Jesus was tired on the way,he sat down.The time was about noon.In the meantime, a Samaritan bitch came,because to draw water.jesus remarked:do you earn much in this nest?The woman wondered.Why do you ask?Said jesus:so that I don't tell your husband what a whore you are.
Then the woman retrieved him:Come on, wash the your dick.Said jesus:What, don't you like cottage cheese?
You're a whore!You're a whore!Amen!Amen! (repeats 3x).

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
It is a demented musical culture like many others around the world, the difference being that these 'gopniks' favour communism and a more destructive lifestyle towards everything.

Compared to the trap present in countries like Italy, France, Germany, etc...
This style has inherited more things from communism, but in the end it is still the same old shit promoted by the Jews.
At least in hardbass music the racial mix is promoted less, if I remember.

A curiosity that is present more in western rap/trap music is the use of words like 'yo' repeated three times, or adding 'lil' in front of a singer's name.
Guess what, these are names of the Hebrew 'god', literally it becomes like saying 'amen' at the end of a prayer.

Thanks for the article, if you have more information, please add it.

Veritá_666 said:
At least in hardbass music the racial mix is promoted less, if I remember.
If look at the main character ,I shared about the gopnitsa,she looks pretty mixed to me.
Veritá_666 said:
Thanks for the article.
A curiosity that is present more in western rap/trap music is the use of words like 'yo' repeated three times, or adding 'lil' in front of a singer's name.
Guess what, these are names of the Hebrew 'god', literally it becomes like saying 'amen' at the end of a prayer.
I also thank you for this very valuable information.

Veritá_666 said:
if you have more information, please add it.

I was going to include this in this article, but I found it too long, so I've extracted out.
But I'll share them now.

Russian Vaccine

When I saw this video, just out of curiosity I watched the other videos of this "strongi" and that's why I looked up what Hardbass is.This led me to look up Russian hardbass, because this is the style he brought to Hungary.

Let's see what the video is about.(By the way, the video has English subtitles)
The point comes at 1:16 (before that it's just BS) when he says "fantastic communism, this music is ironic".

In one of his interviews he said that several people had told "strongi" that he was a communist.The best part is that this "strongi" took this as an insult and defends himself by saying that as soon as he said this "fantastic communism" he said that "this music is ironic".So this is his defence, this "jolly joker", his "trump card" so to speak, to defend himself that he is no longer a communist.

Also note that from 1:45-1:48 onwards what he says.He says that "Stalin dances in the pub, he is the god of Moscow".
It's true that the video clip has Stalin's face in it,and glorifying him,but it still can't be communist, so please, "this music is ironic".LoL :lol: :lol:.
If he is really not a communist, why is he mentioning example Stalin :?? .LoL,LoL :lol: :lol:

Strongi - Lada

Lyrics of the song:
I'm getting in the Lada, 100 watts in the deep box'
I'm gonna start the hardbass, that's what makes me a roadie
I'm bangin' the drum, 'cause I'm pushin' the gas to the floor
This engine is very big. Oh, my God, very big!

Lada, never a problem
Get in the car, bitch
My gearbox is a bazooka
Best iron in the Lada
Never a problem
Hop in, bitch
I'm taking you home now

Davaj!

Come with me Katyusha
Let's drift our way to the pothole
If you're stopped by the Five Tits
I'll tell him I'm a thousand little brothers
Officer, this is factory-made
We can get off
Or the Russian mob will come
And all I'll say is, "Dazvidanya

Friday night cruisin
# A fancy Russian limousine #
We'll have Bavarian, Stuttgart
The Russian squad will beat him up

I'll be jamming in the yard
It's true love
My clothes are Adidas, of course
The Russian hardbass is fucked up

Lada, he never has a problem
Hop in, bitch
My gearshift's a bazooka
Best iron is the Lada
Never got a problem
Hop in, bitch
I'm taking you home now.

In this music, only the 1:10-1:13 part struck me.I underlined this in the lyrics.
We'll have Bavarian, Stuttgart The "Russian squad" will beat him up.

Yes, I know there are communists and Nazis everywhere, but after Nazi Germany, Nazism is associated(NPCs) according to the stereotype with Germany.And Bavaria is part of Germany.
And Russia is in many cases immediately associated NPCs with communism (even though it was not in Russia first the communists).
And here the Russian sqad beat up Bajor, Stuttgart.

Strongi X Pixa - Discoteka

Lyrics of the song:
The Lada is coming
The song of Strong
Let's go tesa
For the disco is waiting
Let's drink vodka
There's no limit to what we can do
Bombastic shapeshifter
Russian catharsis

A Volga appears
Moscow is its client
Sure it's the Ávo
Now be a big man
When you criticize us
You'll be out of here in no time
Don't speak Russian
If you don't speak Russian

Ye-teka-teka
Discoteka is waiting
Tek-teka-teka
Discoteka is waiting
Ye-teka-teka
The Discoteka is waiting
Tek-teka-teka
The discoteka is waiting

This is how the Russians party
No Gucci at Squad
Only Adi Dassler sweaters
My tuning's a shed
The discotheque is waiting
Better than a pig CSEKA
Here comes the warrant
Recski training

Ready for the Volga
This is what Jesus brings
Come here, come here, Gyévuska
We shoot like a katyusha
Come on, come on
Come, come, Babushka
Come on, come on
We shoot like a katyusha

Don't eat Russian
if you don't speak Russian

Ye-teka-teka
Wait for the Discoteka
Tek-teka-teka
Wait for the discoteka
Ye-teka-teka
The Discoteka is waiting
Tek-teka-teka
The discoteka is waiting.

At 0:50, The man with the Ávó( Department of Public Protection=Államvédelmi Osztály) takes the interrogate of the video out for a outreach, because he suspects that they want to dismantle the statue of Lenin.
At 1:31 it is written on the paper on the right "we will dismantle the statue of Lenin".
It's also quite interesting that at 1:41, while he's sticking his head in, the chorus of the lyrics starts to go "Ye-teka-teka,Waiting for Discoteka,Tek-teka-teka,Waiting for Discoteka,Ye-teka-teka,Waiting for Discoteka,Tek-teka-teka,Waiting for Discoteka".It's all quite interesting, because just as he's(Ávó of Man) forcibly pushing his head in, he says that the disco is waiting.After all,in the end nothing bad happens, even at the last word of the lyrics he shows the girl dressed as a Russian smiling and being nice, thus creating sympathy in the audience (i.e. using sympathetic magic).

Briefly about the Ávó( Department of Public Protection=Államvédelmi Osztály):
First, I'll introduce you to the ÁVH:The State Protection Authority (ÁVH) was the state protection organisation of the Communist Party dictatorship in Hungary, which operated partly in secret between 1948 and 1956. Its official function was to prosecute opponents of the regime and to protect the regime and its leaders.

The ÁVÓ merged with the ÁVH(Public Protection Authority=Államvédelmi Hatóság) after 1948.

In essence, it was these people who harassed(ÁVÓ) the population, even if they had the slightest suspicion against the then communist regime.And in the video they try to make it sympathetic, which is what I showed.

At 1:48 his trump card comes out again, which I mentioned in the very first video. "Fantastic communism, this music is ironic" :lol: :lol:

This shows that they are trying to make the Gopniks sympathetic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7fDfGSP_WM

Of course,this poor,alcohol,drugs and cigarette loving gopnik is attracted to the most beautiful(or rather seemingly beautiful) girls.Clearly planting sympathy(or one could say sympathetic magic) in the video viewer.

Veritá_666 said:
88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
Kkkkkkk.png
This is an incredibly good picture compilation.You couldn't have put this together better.
But it is also very funny and entertaining. :cool: :cool: I laughed a crazy of a lot at that and quite a long time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you very much!!!!

Aquarius said:
So you don't like it because the cool kids were the muscular ones, and they also did drugs and booze?
You seem to associate working out to negative things in your past, working out is just working out, many people do it without the booze and drugs style of life, associating a positive thing like working out to booze and drugs is wrong.
This is also illustrative.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzTAPY4uEYE

By the way, I don't want to reopen this discussion, and I'm glad I discussed it with you, which I already said was good that you had a say in it.And yes, I do feel a bit hypocritical for despising the training, I could have put it a bit better.

However, I hope that if you do strength training, you reap the benefits of exercise,you great bro.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back