Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Salman Rushdi Attacked

FancyMancy

Writer of

dGu3S27.jpg

has been attacked, stabbed at least once in the neck and at least once in the abdomen, during a speech at the Chautauqua Institution in Chautauqua, New York. A New Jersey Man has been arrested and had his home raided.

Knew the character since 2016. I don't know what to say about him. From one side, I would feel bad because he is yet another victim of the so-called "religion of peace". From another, however, he wrote a blasphemous book with a blasphemous title. But I'm leaning more on the first than the latter, since this is yet another proof that Islam is a cult of schizo cowards who plays the victim wherever it suits them.

FancyMancy said:
Writer of

has been attacked, stabbed at least once in the neck and at least once in the abdomen, during a speech at the Chautauqua Institution in Chautauqua, New York. A New Jersey Man has been arrested and had his home raided.
I did read a little bit from the sumary of the book, but to be honest I didn't notice anything having to do with Satanism or anything "Satanic". However I did read in the part II of the book :

This vision introduces the Jahilia subplot, which is a revisionist retelling of the early history of Islam. It follows Mahound – an analog for Mohammed – a businessman who starts a new religion called Submission in the pagan city of Jahilia. (Submission is the literal translation of the word ‘Islam.’) The religion is unique for being monotheistic in an exclusively polytheistic culture. He faces opposition from the authorities, especially Karim Abu Simbel, the city’s Grandee. Abu Simbel hires Baal, a poet, to write verses attacking Mahound. Nevertheless, Abu Simbel remains nervous about the growing sect, and allows Mahound and his followers to be persecuted.

One day, Abu Simbel offers protection for Mahound's sect if he acknowledges three of Jahilia’s most important goddesses alongside Allah. Mahound climbs a mountain to consult with the archangel Gibreel, who reveals to him the word of God.

It might be that the author has been seized by muslim extremists who didn't like what he wrote in the book about islam rather than a "conspiracy" against him due to this book having anything to do with "Satanism", because it seems it doesn't have as far as I can tell from the sumary. A similar case occured before when a teacher was beheaded by muslim subhumans because he "blasphemed" mahomed with a drawing.

Salaman Asshole Rushdi is liberal atheist, his "satanism" is just anti-islamoconservatism. He is also very anti-white. He is like exactly (((the satanic temple))) scum.

All this is just silly stupid muzzies not reading books or understanding anything.

It's much like a Ron White joke "My grandmother was a religious person. One day she states in the bible it says it's better to spill your seed inside a whore than to spill it on the ground". Ron White "Can't argue with that logic".

Unfortunately I see nothing Satanic about Rushdie. I do recall he was a memetic tool in the late-70s, early-80s during this time when he had this information after Khomeini gained power. I think there was even a joke in Seinfeld or one of the kosher shows of the 80s and 90s that talked about him. So he became a meme.

From what the person posted above this seems to be some sort of retelling of how Islam was created. If anything it seems to simply confirm that Islam is judiasm with a different name. If anything Rushdie is simply a Islamic revisionist with a pinch of Paganism. Or simply trying to make a point Islam came later in time and before Islam there was Paganism.

If anything I wonder what muzzies think about our website and our retelling of the Pagan era of the Middle East. I don't know why muzzies get pissed off at offending Islam or whatever. Koran-thumped is at it's prowess.

Sheer fact is Middle East = Arabian Satanism whether it's the old Satanism of the Babylon/Sumerian regions or Samaria or Egyptian culture being pushed through everywhere.

It's like Marilyn Manson states in Beautiful People "They can't see the forest nor the trees and they can't smell their own shit on their knees".

They get offended for what writing the truth that history can be revised and when encountering information it's not like the history they've been taught.

Second poster makes a good point. If you state this is Mohamed we chop your head off. By that logic how do you know what Mohamed looks like?

For example if I state this Reptilian alien and Grey alien is Mohamed depending on the extra-terrestrial portraying information or state Gibriel is a grey alien or reptilian trolling muzzies with Pagan elements.

Would they get offended? If I'm stating Mohamed is an E.T. or Mohamed is a Quaryashi jew who in the historicity of the enemy was nothing more than a Ishmailian version of judiasm for gentile consumption.

Would they get offended?

The Alchemist7 said:
It might be that the author has been seized by muslim extremists who didn't like what he wrote in the book about islam rather than a "conspiracy" against him due to this book having anything to do with "Satanism", because it seems it doesn't have as far as I can tell from the sumary. A similar case occured before when a teacher was beheaded by muslim subhumans because he "blasphemed" mahomed with a drawing.

For decades muslims from multiple different governments of muslim countries have had a bounty against him that they will pay a very large amount of money to whoever kills him.

He looks somewhat like a jew. Not 100% but he has some (albeit not all) tells. What do you guys think?
[img=https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/220815090056-padma-lakshmi-salman-rushdie-2004-file-large-169.jpg][/img]

[img=https://unherd.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/d-1024x681.jpg][/img]

And even if he isn't a kike, it's not like this guy is someone worth being sad over, as mentioned before in the topic.

OuroborphicMystery said:
He looks somewhat like a jew. Not 100% but he has some (albeit not all) tells. What do you guys think?
[img=https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/220815090056-padma-lakshmi-salman-rushdie-2004-file-large-169.jpg][/img]

[img=https://unherd.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/d-1024x681.jpg][/img]

And even if he isn't a kike, it's not like this guy is someone worth being sad over, as mentioned before in the topic.

This man has worked for decades working against islam. One of the very few people who has done this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back