Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For Goddess Gomory.

Syt

One approaches the Gods of Hell for many reasons. Some for help, others for establishing personal lasting relationships, and others seek their guidance and counsel.
The only thing they expect from us in return is for us to grow in wisdom and to succeed and uplift our lives. While helping one other to do so on our own individual journeys of ascension.

There is a great Goddess - one that is rarely talked about - one that is filled with so much grace, beauty, and wisdom.
This certain Goddess has helped me immensely in matters of love, guidance, wisdom, and protection.
She has helped me in all the ways that a wise older sister, aunt, and mother would help their own.
Her name is Gremory.
And she is here for us.

I publicly thank her for everything she has done for me.

This is her link:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONVI.html/index.html#GOMORY

Hail Gremory!
Hail Satan!
Hail to the Gods of Hell!

Gremory_23881.gif

She is also my GD and I love her alot, maybe now almost nobody remembers her, but she was an important goddess in Sumer and Babylon with the names of Gula and Baba.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back