Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pulse

alandaleb10

Website
www.joyofsatan.com
Hello dear family
Regarding pulses
First it started at my left shoulder for around a week
It happens 4 to 5 times a day for 10 to 20 seconds very strong pulse that i can see it by my eyes small part of my left shoulder pulses and moving very strong and obvious
After that i got same at my right cheek for around a week i look at the mirror I could see it pulsing and moving
Then now i have same at my right shoulder for 2 dayes now same pulse same every thing and I can see the movements pulses for around 20 seconds 4 to 5 times a day

So hope to know what is that
Is that normal and why

alandaleb10 said:
Hello dear family
Regarding pulses
It happens 4 to 5 times a day for 10 to 20 seconds very strong pulse that i can see it by my eyes small part of my left shoulder pulses and moving very strong and obvious
After that i got same at my right cheek for around a week i look at the mirror I could see it pulsing and moving
Then now i have same at my right shoulder for 2 dayes now same pulse same every thing and I can see the movements pulses for around 20 seconds 4 to 5 times a day

Is that normal and why
Sounds like muscles twitching. Lots of things can cause that, like nutritional deficiencies and diseases. You should consider seeing a doctor.

alandaleb10 said:
Hello dear family
Regarding pulses

Is that normal and why
If you've been meditating and empowering your soul, it sounds like your body is getting used to an increased level of energy. There are tons of little energy pathways throughout the body. As they open for the first time, the energy can stimulate the muscles. Remember, muscles work by electromagnetic signals sent from the brain. Spiritual energy is also electromagnetic in nature.

You should practice circulating energy, since if energy stagnates in place, it can cause twitching. A few years ago, I could hardly sleep one night because my leg kept twitching. Circulating energy helped clear it up, and I haven't had it since then, because now whenever I feel an energy build-up somewhere, I circulate it around my body to smooth it out.

If it doesn't get better after a month or so, then perhaps it is a physical condition and you should see a doctor, but it sounds to me like a normal part of early spiritual advancement. :)

Muscle spasm from too much salt and not enough potassium. You probably also have magnesium deficiency because most people do, and magnesium is used for more than 500 different things in your body.

Sodium and potassium need to be in a good balance between each other. And magnesium and calcium also need to be in a good balance between each other. It is common for people to eat too much salt and end up with too much sodium, and be difficient for all the other 3.

But be careful not to have too much potassium either. If you get a supplement for this, do not eat more than the recommended amount. Too much sodium causes uncontrollable muscle contractions, but too much potassium causes muscles to be paralyzed including possibly stopping the heart from beating. So you have to be very careful to be in the correct amounts of both of these.

In addition, muscles are contracted and relaxed through action potentials. Action potentials are electrical potential variations of a few milliseconds duration that are recorded from nerve and muscle cells during activity. In the nerves, the potential variations represent the nerve impulse itself. The action potentials are a transient and progressive change in the cell's membrane potential, and the variations follow the tension between the inside of the cell and the surrounding tissue fluid. The action potential is formed with the help of ions.

The most important diffusible ions are K+ (potassium) and Cl− (chlorine), while the permeability of Na+ (sodium), which is present in high concentration on the outside, is only a fraction of the permeability of K+. During the potential change, a reversal of the membrane potential occurs so that the inside of the cell is more positive than the outside for a few milliseconds. The reason is that the membrane temporarily becomes more permeable to Na+ than to K+. For each action potential, a small amount of Na+ is exchanged for K+ across the membrane. The membrane is then repolarized.

For men, an intake of approximately 3.5 grams of potassium is recommended each day, while women are recommended to get 3.1 grams. To avoid low potassium levels, both in the blood and elsewhere in the body, a minimum intake of 1.6 g per day is necessary for both women and men.

Sodium is a mineral that is important for maintaining the composition of body fluids. Ordinary table salt contains sodium in the form of salted sodium chloride, and together with prepared foods are common sources of sodium. Most people get too much sodium and should limit their salt intake.

Potassium cannot be formed in the body and must be supplied through food and drink. Important sources include: fruit and vegetables, especially bananas, melon, dried fruit, avocado, Brussels sprouts. Certain cereal products, nuts and seeds.

Magnesium is important for, among other things, the building of strong bone tissue and supporting tissue. Magnesium is important for the nervous system to function, including the transmission of nerve impulses to the heart and muscles. Energy production and metabolism. Regulation of calcium and potassium status in the body. Magnesium is used, for example, against leg cramps and other muscle spasms.

Magnesium deficiency. Early signs of magnesium deficiency are loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, lethargy and weakness. Some complain of numbness and tingling in the arms and legs, muscle tension and muscle cramps, epileptic seizures, personality changes.

Magnesium is, as mentioned earlier, very important for the body, and it is therefore both important and good to eat foods that contain magnesium. Taking magnesium supplements regardless is very beneficial, especially for us who meditates and practices Yoga!

Overstimulating our nervous system through power breaths, and raising too much energy in general, can cause muscle tension, muscle cramps and spasms. Our body needs time in building a solid foundation in relatively small steps that builds on each day, depending on time. Until the body have adjusted to a higher amount of bio-electricity, you can do more. Until then, go slowly, step in step. A great guide is HP Hooded Cobras 40 days program for beginners:

https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

alandaleb10 said:
Hello dear family
Regarding pulses

Is that normal and why

If this is physical in nature, this is a concept pertaining to liver blood deficiency, where the deficient blood (yin fluid) lets a pathological air energy build-up, which is termed 'wind' in TCM. In other words, this twitching is called liver wind.

You should push and hold the liver 3 acupoint for perhaps 10-20 minutes throughout the day and see if this resolves or not.

97739f8708a1a219fa90a7a5f64c2c37.jpg

A summary of the recommendations given and what these do:

JG Soaring Eagle 666: circulating energy helps to spiritually circulate the energy that is stuck, which affects the material symptoms such as spasms. This helps to remove stuck energy, and thus removes the physical/spiritual ailments.

JG Blitzkreig: this is a physical approach to directly stimulate the energy pathways spiritually and physically, and aids to balance the energies and free them, which in turn helps to remove the physical/spiritual ailments.

Ol argedco luciftias and I: highlighted which supplements that is beneficial also in this case. Magnesium is a complementary supplement to Circulating of energies as well as stimulation of energy points as we learn in TCM. All three of these are very favorable and are complementary of one another. Even doing one of these may give very positive results, depending on the severity of the issue. Combined, these will prove most positive.

I apologize if this summary was inconvenient, but I got it as a very compelling idea while meditating. So I just 'had' to write a summary, as I personally believe it can be of benefit to others.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=381617 time=1660640433 user_id=21286]
alandaleb10 said:
Hello dear family
Regarding pulses

Is that normal and why

If this is physical in nature, this is a concept pertaining to liver blood deficiency, where the deficient blood (yin fluid) lets a pathological air energy build-up, which is termed 'wind' in TCM. In other words, this twitching is called liver wind.

You should push and hold the liver 3 acupoint for perhaps 10-20 minutes throughout the day and see if this resolves or not.

97739f8708a1a219fa90a7a5f64c2c37.jpg

Brother Guardian, I'm deeply interested in TCM both in terms of nutrition and especially more so regarding the pressure points/meridians you mentioned. Do you have any relatively uncorrupted sources you can share? The subject fascinates me deeply and I love to draw parallels between our spiritual empowerment system and ancient Chinese alchemy.

Thank you.

OuroborphicMystery said:
Brother Guardian, I'm deeply interested in TCM both in terms of nutrition and especially more so regarding the pressure points/meridians you mentioned. Do you have any relatively uncorrupted sources you can share? The subject fascinates me deeply and I love to draw parallels between our spiritual empowerment system and ancient Chinese alchemy.

Thank you.

Whatever corruption has been done in the past will be present now. At the same time, I think most available knowledge is "good enough" for basic learning about the subject. At a certain point, you should be applying spiritual solutions, not attempting to maximize physical ones, except in emergency cases where there is no other option.

Good TCM resources I would recommend include:
https://tcmwiki.com/
https://www.meandqi.com/
https://www.acupuncture-points.org/

As for drawing comparisons to our soul, use astrology, particularly the planetary rulerships: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Rulerships.html

Darkpagan666 said:
I apologize if this summary was inconvenient, but I got it as a very compelling idea while meditating. So I just 'had' to write a summary, as I personally believe it can be of benefit to others.

It's actually convenient in a way, like a TL;DR or glossary. I've actually been making posts adding more detail on concepts newbies may find confusing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back