Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Archetypes of Drama

The other side

Hello I'm wondering if i have been influenced by seeing Satan and the Demons and JoS as Archetypes created by by me and coming from JoS too. I mean i read it and i believed it deeply without face to face contact and Archetypes were created like this for me or us.
https://youtu.be/uEp1LIbuihc

My higher self resonates with ES and i have no choice but to deprogram a lot of JoS mentality i know is stopping me from analysing ES and i must admit it feels liberating.
I'm not saying HPS Maxine was wrong or anything but because my own mind construct has kept me in a mind prison in need to analyse this information and compare JoS information and make sure that I'm the authentic person in control of my mind. Because clearly i made a fuckup along the way that has really destroyed my happyness as a free being.

Satan does not require slavish worship so let me put this to the test

JoS ministry does not want me to do this i know which is very alarming.

The only alarming thing here is that you are on rabid account creating streak and mix what has been relayed by JoS with your own ideas while making a veiled claim JoS being illegitimate. Not to mention the whole debacle is happening because you are not even a Gentile.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back