Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wealth and prosperity for Joy of Satan

Veritá_666

Website
www.satanisgod.org
I write this post to remind us of the importance of money and wealth for our present and our future.

My idea is for each of us to do the ritual of wealth and prosperity every day, as part of our daily routine.
The ritual should be directed with firmness and focus on Joy of Satan, you can visualise JoS in financial abundance, you can visualise the arrival of new projects, sites being maintained effectively, and much more (mine are just ideas).

We will raise an immense amount of energy by all working together, and we will help and support the ministries of JoS. In this way we will make the work of the clergy easier and open the door to new projects, which will take JoS to a higher level.

Make the decision today to support Joy of Satan, you can also start during VoC as this ritual has already been started, the help and support of every member will be appreciated, from the most advanced to the newest, your efforts will make a difference.

This opportunity can also serve to build a relationship with God/Goddess by working with him/her daily on this ritual.
Obviously, this will be greatly appreciated in the eyes of Satan and the Gods and your work will be adequately rewarded (those who work for Satan understand what I am talking about).

As for me, I will consider it a victory if I motivate even one SS to work, although I hope to reach many more people.

I leave the link to the ritual below, you will only need about 10-15 min.

https://satanslibrary.org/ProsperityRitual.html

Who's in?
I'm starting today.

Heil Satan!

Veritá_666 said:
robb said:
Count me in
Thank you, know that our effort will be remembered.

Heil Satan!

10 days working is good ? Don't h'ave knowledge about numerology.
Looking for suggestions.
For how many days you are going to keep this working up ?

robb said:
Veritá_666 said:
robb said:
Count me in
Thank you, know that our effort will be remembered.

Heil Satan!

10 days working is good ? Don't h'ave knowledge about numerology.
Looking for suggestions.
For how many days you are going to keep this working up ?
I was actually talking about doing the work every day, for an indefinite time.

Like RTRs, every day.

Quel_tizio said:
Not only that, but also on prosperity in general.

It is also a good idea in that we are binding ourselves as a spiritual family in this way.

Think of the jews, they are useless beings who managed to get to the top through the use of magic and daily prayers and rituals (and not) concerning money.

Now, calculating that in just a few years we are managing to demolish their thousand-year empire, imagine where we would be if we all did this ritual of wealth and prosperity every day.

Given the importance of JoS for the future, the idea is to focus on its prosperity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back