Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the one thing you think a nonbeliever could go through.That would make them a believer?

ghost kid

What is the one thing you think a nonbeliever could go through.That would make them a believer?When experiencing the paranormal? :)

ghost kid said:
What is the one thing you think a nonbeliever could go through.That would make them a believer?When experiencing the paranormal? :)

I'm not a Satanist, but I'm telling ya, if I study enough about Satanism and find that it makes sense and satisfies me, I will become one. I am not interested in paranormal thingmajings, because they can be deceptive. Religion for me is practice, not faith; following the traditions and honoring the Gods of my ancestors and connecting with my people through shared practices. I don't expect any gods to save me or intervene in my life. Maybe because I'm a Heathen and not a Christian, so I see things differently.

ghost kid said:

I know someone who had started meditating with his at the time girlfriend. And the girlfriend started actually being fucking possessed because she had done jewish magic when she was a teenager (completely oblivious about what she was doing, just being led by this (((guy))) she knew) and she had changed her eye color for a day.

Long story short, my friend experienced all kinds of crazy shit with her, he literally faced his worst fears, and one day we were talking about energies, religions etc and he tells me "Do you think that maybe the jews have created christianity so that people will not meditate and be spiritual slaves?"... lol I thought, holy fucking shit, he realized it. :p

Well, I ended up telling him about the joS, he ended up reading it and did the dedication ritual.

One of the nights that the girl had been possessed, he was really freaked out and started praying to his Guardian Demon. The girl immediately stopped annoying him and was staring at the ceiling terrified. My friend felt safe.

After many months of putting up with that relationship (and he was doing protection, chakras opening, Raum), they broke up.

My friend continued the meditations for some time but then stopped. I had encouraged him to re-start and he did so (he was the one telling me how much he wanted to) and then stopped again. And again. And again.

Now he's with another girlfriend who knows about the truth but doesn't worship the Gods and Goddesses. And she always urges him to do aura of protection (which she does as well) and they only do that and Sun and Jupiter squares for money.

What's the conclusion?
Even if the craziest experience makes a non-believer believe, that doesn't mean that they will follow our path.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back