Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blue Flashes of light

EnkiUK

Can anyone explain why I see these regular, especially the past week. I see them open eyed and closed sometimes.

Thanks.

You are starting to open yourself up to the astral. Blue light are one of the first astral phenomena that happened to me as well. I would see astral entities as blue and the color would then start to change with time, depending on which astral entity that was present. Blue flames or electric blue lightening strikes are very positive, and usually are of demonic energy.

When I vibrated THOTH 4 times in a row for 4 days in a row, on the 3rd or 4th day I noticed what looked to me like a blue blob or blotch with a white centre. On the website, the last I checked, the advice/guidance changed from vibrating THOTH, but vibrating THOTH still worked for me.

Darkpagan666 said:
You are starting to open yourself up to the astral. Blue light are one of the first astral phenomena that happened to me as well. I would see astral entities as blue and the color would then start to change with time, depending on which astral entity that was present. Blue flames or electric blue lightening strikes are very positive, and usually are of demonic energy.

When I dedicated I had this quite prominently in dreams but it was blue satanic fire. I could hear a male voice talking to me softly in the background but couldn't make out what he was saying. In retrospect, I considered this could have been Satan.

Darkpagan666 said:

Thank you for this. im taking these of warnings, from our Gods perhaps GD.

If thats what you experinced i will see obviously im beahving.

FancyMancy said:
When I vibrated THOTH 4 times in a row for 4 days in a row, on the 3rd or 4th day I noticed what looked to me like a blue blob or blotch with a white centre. On the website, the last I checked, the advice/guidance changed from vibrating THOTH, but vibrating THOTH still worked for me.

Okaf fancy thanks for reply.

I havent done that in a while but everyone is different respect.

Shadowcat said:
Darkpagan666 said:

When I dedicated I had this quite prominently in dreams but it was blue satanic fire. I could hear a male voice talking to me softly in the background but couldn't make out what he was saying. In retrospect, I considered this could have been Satan.

Most definately my friend im sure of this more as it has happened before, i didnt heed the waning, now i know i cant go bac down that path. Warnings from Satan.

Thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back