Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ley Lines Map?

Soaring Eagle 666

Does anyone have a good map of ley lines? I've seen a bunch of different maps online, which disagree with each other.

(I'm curious about a place I had traveled to, that feels more energetic than average.)

If it helps, I believe the correct map has these two characteristics:

• There's a powerful intersection at Egypt.
  • The lines look curved on a flat map, because they are straight on the Earth.

It would be great if someone has been able to test the map by going to someplace that supposedly has a line or intersection, and feeling the energy.

So far this is the best map I've found, but I have some doubts about it:
Ley-Lines-Map.jpg

It has intersections very close to three ancient Pyramids:
Pyramids-Ley-Line.jpg

Supposedly theres a ley line intersection in New York city, however didnt feel much different at all when I went there.

Also a question worth asking I think would be whats the range you can draw power from them realistically. A few kilometers? Less?

Accuracy of the maps in the above case would be absolutely critical, and I dont know how people draw those maps, or even come up with the information for the ley lines and their locations.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=380604 time=1660253171 user_id=346]
Does anyone have a good map of ley lines? I've seen a bunch of different maps online, which disagree with each other.

(I'm curious about a place I had traveled to, that feels more energetic than average.)

It would be great if someone has been able to test the map by going to someplace that supposedly has a line or intersection, and feeling the energy.

You probably want to look to the oldest possible printing of a map with ley lines. Most likely in black and white.

I surfed around and came across a man and got positive Satan energy vibes from a picture of him.

Through him I found a book on google and when focusing on said book I felt Satanic energies again.

The book is called ''Leylines – A Beginner's Guide'' by Philip Heselton (London : Hodder & Stoughton, ©1999)

I could be wrong but if you focus on a picture or something of said book on the web if you feel the same satanic energies, might be something to look into.

If I'm wrong, someone correct me :)

In Greece for sure, temples were aligned with ley lines, then also in the Middle East there is something, as there were many ancient religions and many temples.
Other places of the enemy such as the vatican or israel itself should also have ley lines, and i have the impression that there is also something in the lands of the red skins and places where empires existed in south america.

In the future I would like to choose one of the most powerful places to have a home, some of the effects have been described in part by Nakedpluto.

Can you send me an image of the map (the one you think is most accurate)?

I see also that there is a bunch of different sources for ley line maps but I think the only way to see which one would be accurate if you cannot find one you can trust right of the bat, is to compare any two or three by looking at a place on the maps that you are at or will travel to and see how it feels there and then see which map this coincides with as far as the accuracy of said energy hotspots or ley lines intersecting etc.

Just speculation.

I have traveled a lot myself, and in general, I have felt that the energy of certain places feels much different compared to others.

A very interesting subject! I have been wondering about the Ley lines for a while. I can see in the map there are Ley lines where I live now, and not where I used to live. That is odd, as where I live now, the energies are way weaker than my previous home/place. Maybe this has to do with the Capitol destroying the nature, tearing down woods and nature to build stupid (ugly communistic-like) blocks/buildings. All of the new buildings here look the same :roll:

Darkpagan666 said:
A very interesting subject! I have been wondering about the Ley lines for a while. I can see in the map there are Ley lines where I live now, and not where I used to live. That is odd, as where I live now, the energies are way weaker than my previous home/place. Maybe this has to do with the Capitol destroying the nature, tearing down woods and nature to build stupid (ugly communistic-like) blocks/buildings. All of the new buildings here look the same :roll:
Yes, cities do tend to ruin the energy of an area, ley line or not. Acres of agriculture have a similar problem, like in the Central Valley.

Trees are very important.

Veritá_666 said:
In Greece for sure, temples were aligned with ley lines, then also in the Middle East there is something, as there were many ancient religions and many temples.
Other places of the enemy such as the vatican or israel itself should also have ley lines, and i have the impression that there is also something in the lands of the red skins and places where empires existed in south america.

In the future I would like to choose one of the most powerful places to have a home, some of the effects have been described in part by Nakedpluto.

Can you send me an image of the map (the one you think is most accurate)?
Sure. I edited my post to include the map. I think that map is close, but not quite right. The alignment is a little weird near the pyramids.

Viktoria20 said:
You probably want to look to the oldest possible printing of a map with ley lines. Most likely in black and white.

I surfed around and came across a man and got positive Satan energy vibes from a picture of him.

Through him I found a book on google and when focusing on said book I felt Satanic energies again.

The book is called ''Leylines – A Beginner's Guide'' by Philip Heselton (London : Hodder & Stoughton, ©1999)

I could be wrong but if you focus on a picture or something of said book on the web if you feel the same satanic energies, might be something to look into.

If I'm wrong, someone correct me :)
I will check out this book. Thank you!

Powerofjustice said:
Supposedly theres a ley line intersection in New York city, however didnt feel much different at all when I went there.

Also a question worth asking I think would be whats the range you can draw power from them realistically. A few kilometers? Less?

Accuracy of the maps in the above case would be absolutely critical, and I dont know how people draw those maps, or even come up with the information for the ley lines and their locations.
Cities tend to ruin the energy of an area, ley line or not. If it didn't feel much different, with all that junk everywhere, it probably is a ley line.

I suspect the "distance" you can draw power is not as simple as it would seem.
Ley lines are probably a fractal pattern, like a leaf, where inside the major lines, you have minor lines in the same pattern, then inside those, more smaller lines, and so on. The maps usually just show the major lines.
iu

I don't know if it is actually a ley line, but here in italy they tell a lot of this "Linea del Drago".
One argument in their favor is that the monasteries are so well aligned, where at that time there were no measurements like gps or things like that, so those in the occult knew how to position/build these monasteries without using technology. Ciao!

this is the first ive head of this. is it like astrocartography? because i know we all have astro lines in different places in the world and im sure they influence how everyone feel near those lines.

Powerofjustice said:

New York City was worse actually than most places. It was one of the most shitty and cold/brutal feeling places I ever was with all sorts of bad energy. I don't think there is a ley line there but if there is it makes sense the enemy would want it there.

There are certain places I know something is really cool about. Sedona AZ and Sagatuck MI are two of them. You feel something is different when there. I think that is where ley lines were. There was supposedly one where I last lived at I felt kind of a special feeling in nature there sometimes I would do rituals on it. Wasn't right next to where I lived so I would walk or drive to it often each day do enochian keys. It wasn't as pronounced as the places I mention though.

I would like to see a map of this. I don't think there is one really near me but I could be wrong.

" post_id=380715 time=1660324211 user_id=346]

I suspect the "distance" you can draw power is not as simple as it would seem.
Ley lines are probably a fractal pattern, like a leaf, where inside the major lines, you have minor lines in the same pattern, then inside those, more smaller lines, and so on. The maps usually just show the major lines.
iu

I strongly support this theory. Nature have a habit of mimicking itself, hermeticism/hermetism. Such as an eye looks like a galaxy, the neurons looks like a star constellation, cells having a core/nucleus like a planet have a core, arteries and veins looks like tunnels or rivers, and so on. It is not, therefore, unlikely that the Ley lines would spread out in thinner energy lines and appear like a leaf, or like a river. Very interesting!

Small update, I got super intrigued by this topic and really dug into it, spent a good few hours researching. Quickly found out there's close to 0 actual credible sources on this, that explain anything of significance. Seems to be heavily suppressed by the enemy.

Next thing I did is download a few high resolution and very accurate maps of the continents and overlaid those maps with maps of ley lines(Theres too many maps online, and most show different ley lines in different positions, so i dont know whats up with that. I just took the biggest intersections since those are consistent along most maps) and adjusted for scale and so on. And wouldnt you know it, they line up perfectly with notable cities and places of power.

Searching for those cities in any search engine with the prefix "ley lines" will still give you nothing though.. Rather telling if you ask me.

Soo, if you want to max out your ambient energy multiplier (if you wanna call it that lmao) you could move to one of these cities with many ley line intersections and maybe it will make a noticeable difference?

I can't confirm since i've never been to the ones I found, but I'll certainly try if i have the time.

Also another thing I found is, maybe an intersection of ley lines doesnt translate to more power. There appears to be an infamous ley line running across England( st. Michael's ley line ) that has many more landmarks than an intersection of lines not too far from it.

Another singular line that may hold tremendous power is the adequately named Apollo-Athena line.

Veritá_666 said:
Looking at the image one can see symbols similar to the sigil of Satan, can this be related to the subject?
Good eye! I hadn't noticed that, but you're right, Satan's sigil is traced out by the pattern.
Satans-Sigil-Ley-Lines.jpg

That does give more credibility to it.

I'll see how it compares when I get the Philip Heselton book.

" post_id=381179 time=1660501619 user_id=346]
Veritá_666 said:
Looking at the image one can see symbols similar to the sigil of Satan, can this be related to the subject?
Good eye! I hadn't noticed that, but you're right, Satan's sigil is traced out by the pattern.

Wow, that's amazing! The upper left point of Satan's Sigil at what appears to be a hotspot is right where the Bermuda triangle is said to be also.

Shadowcat said:
Veritá_666 said:

Wow, that's amazing! The upper left point of Satan's Sigil at what appears to be a hotspot is right where the Bermuda triangle is said to be also.

What? No, that's the middle of the Atlantic ocean. The Bermuda triangle is near the island of Bermuda(wonder where the name came from..) and that's near the state of Florida.

However, the hotspot you describe IS home to a pyramid underwater that is perfectly aligned with the 4 cardinal directions. It was discovered recently, though the story quickly died out and was supposedly not investigated again.

Veritá_666 said:

Satan's sigil can be glimpsed in the jewish tree of life, try searching for "kabbalah".
Do you think this is by chance, or is it done on purpose?

If you look it is slightly askew just like the map of the ley lines, could it be related?

I am more curious to hear an answer to the first question.

Did you ever get the book? I searched for a loong time for accurate maps, however the only maps I could find that had any real detail were of the US, and lower parts of Canada. There are some "individual" lines that are more famous and better documented, but its hard to get the full picture.

Everything else is just a world map with the biggest lines running through it, makes pinpointing exact locations nearly impossible due to the massive scale, aside from the biggest and most obvious ones, like the Great pyramids for example.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back