Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seeing spiritual energy

Commander Leela

If you touch your eyes with your fingers, what do you see?
I haven't heard of any trying this technique. It is a very simple method to behold ones inner energy.
Lets start a discussion about multiple people sharing their experiences doing so.

Commander Leela said:
I haven't heard of any trying this technique. It is a very simple method to behold ones inner energy.
Lets start a discussion about multiple people sharing their experiences doing so.
It's dumb, don't do that

If you mean pressing your eyes firmly with your fingers or hands, then that is not Magickal Energy. I used to do this long before I knew about Spiritual Satanism, and also christianity. It's just kaleidoscope-like colours.

Commander Leela said:
If you mean touching your fingers to the surface of your eyes with them open, that hurts a lot, and can damage them. Don't do it.

If you mean pressing your eyes, yes, you'll see lots of bright colors, but this is not spiritual energy. It's false signals sent by the nerves in your eye under pressure. To prove this, open your eyes and look around the room. The pattern of colors will move with your eye, thus proving that it's not real, but just a fake image on your eye itself.

A good test for seeing spiritual energy, like your hand's aura, is to move your eyes around and look at different parts of your hand. If the glowing aura border stays in position relative to your hand, then it's real. If it moves as you move your eyes, then it's just an afterimage illusion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back