Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planes

What are kikes trying to do with all these planes? From my place I can hear all of them - and I literally counted 8 planes in a single day, plus 1 helicopter :shock: flying kinda 20 metres above rooftops. And there is no airport near.
I've my guess. Sedatives? Chemicals? Viruses? Monitoring and taking photos?

What makes you certain it is the Jews? Sure they are wealthy and would waste their money just to show off these things. But, this really sound like a military operation where they practice maneuvers and such. Maintenance of their gears for one.

Darkpagan666 said:
What makes you certain it is the Jews? Sure they are wealthy and would waste their money just to show off these things. But, this really sound like a military operation where they practice maneuvers and such. Maintenance of their gears for one.

Perhaps he has watched They Live.

In that movie, the world is run by aliens disguised as humans (jews), and there is an usual amount of helicopters hovering over the city in the background throughout the movie, presumably doing surveillance.

It would not be far-fetched to think they'd do that in real life.

But you're right, there are lots of legitimate reasons for tons of planes over an area, like a storm that forces them to fly an unusual course, or a military training exercise like you said. There are also legitimate uses for surveillance, like if there's a criminal who's running away and they know what car he's driving. But usually that would be more helicopters than planes.

If the planes continue doing this for months, I'd get more suspicious.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=380575 time=1660242528 user_id=346]
Darkpagan666 said:

Perhaps he has watched They Live.

In that movie, the world is run by aliens disguised as humans (jews), and there is an usual amount of helicopters hovering over the city in the background throughout the movie, presumably doing surveillance.

It would not be far-fetched to think they'd do that in real life.

But you're right, there are lots of legitimate reasons for tons of planes over an area, like a storm that forces them to fly an unusual course, or a military training exercise like you said. There are also legitimate uses for surveillance, like if there's a criminal who's running away and they know what car he's driving. But usually that would be more helicopters than planes.

If the planes continue doing this for months, I'd get more suspicious.

I haven't seen that movie, but sure will now! Thanks :)

I was thinking about a criminal on the run too, but one helicopter and a lot of planes didn't seem too logical to me.

I don't rule out the possibility that the Jews are sending out surveillance, though, if the plane activity is ongoing, then I agree something suspicious is up.

Is it all the chemicals they spray, or something else? I heard sometimes radiation spikes when they spray, but I don't necessarily believe it till I get evidence first.

Greetings. So we reached September, meanwhile I have kept a mental count of the planes and here are my estimations:
- aprox 4 planes pass daily (usually 6 planes)
-the lowest was 2 planes per day , the most was 6 planes before 11 AM
-Lately they fly at evening too, and I woke up during the night to their sound
-the planes are all white (head and tail), with a pink or a blue middle - only 1 I saw was fully white
-they circle the town (followed them), and seem to come from the same point that's very far away, certainly outside the town. Yet, they seem to ignore the uninhabited hill area close to the town (That I kept spying on them from)
-sometimes several were flying at the same time, yet on different parts of this route
-could be the same 3 planes repeating their course over again
-Occasionally there are helicopters (I have seen 2 of them so far) , but these were closer to the rooftops than the planes and seemed not to follow the route (also they're pretty inconsistent)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back