Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Only an ancient and powerful soul can do that?

StyleCoin

One day I was vibrating a Sumerian rune, it was 40 degrees hot, the sky was clear, so I used a rune that was used to provoke rains and storms, I vibrated this rune 216 times with the intention of provoking a rain, when I finished vibrating, I saw a big cloud come out of nowhere, really, a cloud out of nowhere was formed, but then it disappeared out of nowhere too.

Yes, sound like a thing that a anciente and powerful soul can do.
But the question is if you think that you are the being that shape that clouds in the sky, then you should be able to do it again, and again..without problems, only then can you be sure of your power.

And what Sumerian Rune may that be? Are you thinking about Futhark Runes or Archaic, Assyrian or late Babylonian Cuneiform?

Not to undermine your abilities, but this is most likely just a coincedence if that happened. It takes a lot more than 216 vibrations to create such cloud/alter the weather, IMO.

Abilities like that are very much possible, and some might even have an aptitude for such ability. If you find yourself having such extraordinary abilities, it is important to be very secretive about it. Keeping it to your self. Silence is golden:

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Extra.html

Stay safe!

Darkpagan666 said:
And what Sumerian Rune may that be? Are you thinking about Futhark Runes or Archaic, Assyrian or late Babylonian Cuneiform?

Not to undermine your abilities, but this is most likely just a coincedence if that happened. It takes a lot more than 216 vibrations to create such cloud/alter the weather, IMO.

Abilities like that are very much possible, and some might even have an aptitude for such ability. If you find yourself having such extraordinary abilities, it is important to be very secretive about it. Keeping it to your self. Silence is golden:

Stay safe!

I used the 50 names of madurk, according to my meditations with these Sumerian runes, they are more powerful than the Norse runes.

I used this rune:

The Thirty-Second Name is AGILMA.

Bringer of Rain. Maketh the gentle Rains to come, or causeth great Storms and Thunders, the like may destroy armies and cities and crops. His Word is MASHSHAYEGURRA.

The supply of potable water is becoming an increasing problem in many countries. Many magicians have made their fortunes simply on the ability to provide rain to parched towns and farmland. Another Spirit whose usefulness will become more and more apparent as the next few years go by.

Very PoweFull

StyleCoin said:
An advanced soul who has trained in that area can do it, but your case is still a coincidence, and I can tell by the fact that you are asking us.

Furthermore, each of these abilities has different secrets and needs specific manipulations of reality.

A year or so ago, I focused heavily on creating a storm. I sat in my yard and just meditated on it deeply. An extremely powerful storm.

A week or so later I left with my partner to go somewhere important, and an extremely destructive storm rolled through and cut out power for half the town for a few days.

I never did that again after that experience, I was very astounded, and just couldn't believe it even happened like that. If I recall correctly it was an unexpected storm, wasn't in the forecast.

It's Definitely possible, however I recommend just not attempting things like that until you are stronger and have more experience.

I believe I remember Maxine recommending to have parties with good people in a house to replace the bad energy and spirits with the opposite.

StyleCoin said:
Darkpagan666 said:

Stay safe!

I used the 50 names of madurk, according to my meditations with these Sumerian runes, they are more powerful than the Norse runes.

I used this rune:

The Thirty-Second Name is AGILMA.

Bringer of Rain. Maketh the gentle Rains to come, or causeth great Storms and Thunders, the like may destroy armies and cities and crops. His Word is MASHSHAYEGURRA.

The supply of potable water is becoming an increasing problem in many countries. Many magicians have made their fortunes simply on the ability to provide rain to parched towns and farmland. Another Spirit whose usefulness will become more and more apparent as the next few years go by.

Very PoweFull

Marduk, the Patron God of Babylonia, Mesopotamia. Also known as Amon Ra. These names, titles, are not of the original. They were published by Howard Phillips Lovecraft.

These "names" are probably watered down in their translations (originally from an Arabic manuscript), and their nature is not understood by HP Lovecraft, IMO. Nor from most people 'using' these names. I cannot help much in regards to what these names are actually used for, but I would advice you anyway to not use them.

You can read more about the Necronomicon and HP Lovecraft here:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon.html

The correct words to be used in opening the soul from the Necronomicon, can be found here:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

I advice not to use the 50 names, because they may be very, if not, extremely, blasphemous to our Gods, or Amon Ra. Again, I do not know the true meaning of Marduk's many names/titles. Either these are magickal names to help opening the soul, or these are dangerously translated names that harms/destroys, evokes or invokes harmful entities. Due to this uncertainty, I advice therefore anyone to back off, until someone with an expertise can fully explain this with Satanic eyes.

All of the 50 names except of 20 ,21 ,22 and 23 are safe to use. The 15th is recommended for money spells and the 35th is recommended for solar Chakra strengthening.

HpHoodedcobra666 has written about this, I will leave you a link to his reply if you want to check it out
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66366&p=311192&hilit=Necronomicon+Marduk+Al+Azif#p311192

Darkpagan666 said:
I advice not to use the 50 names, because they may be very, if not, extremely, blasphemous to our Gods, or Amon Ra. Again, I do not know the true meaning of Marduk's many names/titles.

So you're giving advice on something which you admit you don't know the true meaning of Marduk's many names/titles.
So you don't know, but you're giving advice.

magus.immortalis said:
Darkpagan666 said:
I advice not to use the 50 names, because they may be very, if not, extremely, blasphemous to our Gods, or Amon Ra. Again, I do not know the true meaning of Marduk's many names/titles.

So you're giving advice on something which you admit you don't know the true meaning of Marduk's many names/titles.

Well, I realize that was inappropriate of me to do. I apologize for the inconvenience. I do know I am in no position to give any advice, or tell people what to do on matters like this. If you want to use those names, then please, go ahead. For those who uses those names, please share your experiences here.

Marduk, however, I believe is fine to use, obviously, as that is Sumerian AMAR-UTU, "the young bull [or calf], the Sun God. What I have seen though, when searching for these other 49 names, they tend to vary depending on sources and are not, therefore, similar to each other. I even found some with Hebrew dialects, which is why I advised not to use them.

On this website (link below), which I believe StyleCoin used, can we find Marduk's 50 names. I am bamboozled by the fact if these names are so powerful, then why haven't Maxine bothered to elaborate more on them? Let alone include them in the section of Satanic Witchcraft or Meditations? The only name that I could find that Maxine has included, is the name Marduk, which is used for the Crown chakra in the Necronomicon.

https://shirleytwofeathers.com/The_Blog/sigils-symbols-signs/about-the-fifty-names-of-marduk/

Anyways, I do not want any SS to be harmed, so if you are to be using these names on your own exploring, then please proceed with caution. If something doesn't feel right, then, is it worth it?

Thank you, Magus Immortalis!

Νίκος said:
All of the 50 names except of 20 ,21 ,22 and 23 are safe to use. The 15th is recommended for money spells and the 35th is recommended for solar Chakra strengthening.

HpHoodedcobra666 has written about this, I will leave you a link to his reply if you want to check it out
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66366&p=311192&hilit=Necronomicon+Marduk+Al+Azif#p311192

Thank you for providing this :)

Darkpagan666 said:
magus.immortalis said:
Darkpagan666 said:

Well, I realize that was inappropriate of me to do. I apologize for the inconvenience. I do know I am in no position to give any advice, or tell people what to do on matters like this. If you want to use those names, then please, go ahead. For those who uses those names, please share your experiences here.

Marduk, however, I believe is fine to use, obviously, as that is Sumerian AMAR-UTU, "the young bull [or calf], the Sun God. What I have seen though, when searching for these other 49 names, they tend to vary depending on sources and are not, therefore, similar to each other. I even found some with Hebrew dialects, which is why I advised not to use them.

On this website (link below), which I believe StyleCoin used, can we find Marduk's 50 names. I am bamboozled by the fact if these names are so powerful, then why haven't Maxine bothered to elaborate more on them? Let alone include them in the section of Satanic Witchcraft or Meditations? The only name that I could find that Maxine has included, is the name Marduk, which is used for the Crown chakra in the Necronomicon.

https://shirleytwofeathers.com/The_Blog/sigils-symbols-signs/about-the-fifty-names-of-marduk/

Anyways, I do not want any SS to be harmed, so if you are to be using these names on your own exploring, then please proceed with caution. If something doesn't feel right, then, is it worth it?

Thank you, Magus Immortalis!

This site you mentioned provides wrong sigs, I use this one:
http://lovecraft.ru/texts/necro/spellbook_eng/names.html

StyleCoin said:
One day I was vibrating a Sumerian rune, it was 40 degrees hot, the sky was clear, so I used a rune that was used to provoke rains and storms, I vibrated this rune 216 times with the intention of provoking a rain, when I finished vibrating, I saw a big cloud come out of nowhere, really, a cloud out of nowhere was formed, but then it disappeared out of nowhere too.
I have experienced very similar things.
Don't chalk it as coincidence just yet, your mindset right now matters alot.
The comments are logical, but what counts now is to not doubt your experience.
Hps Maxine has pointed out coincidence does not really exist.
Try to remember your mindset that day, and also any meditations you did before hand.
Re-create that moment best you can, do not expect anything, just do it again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back