Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This just clicked

So most of you must have experienced a phenomenon where you had an involuntary thought about a movie scene you had watched it past. Then on the day or next day you see that scene being played on TV or online.

I used to think that it's me manifesting but yesterday It happened again and I realised it's not me. But it was my mind telling me to be alert or aware and be Ready for this to watch.

Now on the other side, there r many instances where I voluntary thought of and had a desire of watching a movie on TV or a scene, or a particular video which I couldn't find right away,.

Then after a week of forgetting it or two weeks, I usually stumble on the video I had a desire to watch.

So there you see the difference. For the latter, it took many days to manifest. For other, it happened over night.

Since yesterday I feel like not frustrated in communication with Gods even if I can't hear or see..

If I meditate. Regularly I can be confident in quickly knowing the thoughts they may put in my mind.

A very good method and usual but also missed by many, a way in which the gods communicate with us, our own mind, most of the time we take it like is nothing, always expecting something GREAT from our not so great spiritually souls.

Be aware and focused all the time and feel what you think and see and try to understand what some things may mean.

I saw an S at a time, then i tought instantly about Slade from teen titans , i searched and he had an S , i searched again and that meant the DEVIL controlled him, so i was under energetically control reptilian, then i saw DNA-s posts al the time, in which is stated that the reptilian DNA is the way enemyes control our minds , and I realized that i was indeed most of the time full of toughts and intentions i didn t wanted, which came from there.

My first tought was "Huh, Slade from the fk teen titans wtf bullsh1t is this" but that was actually the only information i had to associate with that " S" so don't jump to conclusions , be patient and relaxed and follow your heart even if it seems sometimes mentally like is bullsh1t

As we advance our souls, we will discover psychic phenomena such as heightened psychic awareness, stronger flashes of intuition, heightened empathy, flashes of or heightened clairvoyance, a stronger kinship to animals.

These phenomena can start as you mentioned, where your mind suddenly makes you alert of a song, a movie, a person, anything particular, and then the very next thing you find yourself seeing this. This is an indication of your astral senses are being opened, which is very positive!

Our Gods and Goddesses do insert certain thoughts, ideas, images or feelings that helps us communicating with them, and be guided by them as we open up astrally.

The mind is tricky, and for the untrained mind, these messages may become scarce, which is why it is very important to practice Void Meditation.

With training, it is possible to use your intuition to find lost items, reveal secrets of others, better communicating with the Gods and Goddesses such as Divination, and telepathy. Many things will be possible as we advance.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Darkpagan666 said:
As we advance our souls, we will discover psychic phenomena such as heightened psychic awareness, stronger flashes of intuition, heightened empathy, flashes of or heightened clairvoyance, a stronger kinship to animals.

These phenomena can start as you mentioned, where your mind suddenly makes you alert of a song, a movie, a person, anything particular, and then the very next thing you find yourself seeing this. This is an indication of your astral senses are being opened, which is very positive!

Our Gods and Goddesses do insert certain thoughts, ideas, images or feelings that helps us communicating with them, and be guided by them as we open up astrally.

The mind is tricky, and for the untrained mind, these messages may become scarce, which is why it is very important to practice Void Meditation.

With training, it is possible to use your intuition to find lost items, reveal secrets of others, better communicating with the Gods and Goddesses such as Divination, and telepathy. Many things will be possible as we advance.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Interesting and well put. Intuition is crucial for everything. Even for advanced programming and trading which can lead to financial success. No wonder meditation is supressed by those who are in the know of things and want to have this power for themselves.

The rest of us are supposed to get "saved", but in a way which is in complete contrast to what the word saved means. Rather destroyed.

In reality we only get saved by meditation and that's the sad but eye opening insight that any true seeker who finds JoS for the first time will get.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back