Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Luck

Kramer

I've seen some people asking the following question "why do you think the gods would make you rich?". Well, I love the gods, I love Father Satan, and I dedicate myself out of love. But I think I have the right to dream. And my dream is to be able to have a life far from where I live. Living in a better country, in a place I like, being able to live without worrying about money. I don't want the gods to just make me rich. But in the country where I live, every week there is a national 6-number draw. And the person who hits these 6 numbers wins the prize amount. the value of the prize has already reached R$378 million, as it accumulated as people didn't get the numbers drawn right. It's something so simple, but at the same time so difficult.... Hit 6/60 numbers. I just wanted the help and luck that the numbers drawn at the moment were the numbers I signed. Just what I wanted. Am I really asking too much of the gods? Am I really deluding myself? I just thought I could ask for it. But some people questioned why the gods helped me. I really unfortunately have nothing to offer in return other than my loyalty, my spiritual energy, propagation, my dedication and my love. If these things are not enough, what is enough? It's just my dream... I'm confused. I know that there is also a way to work, but unfortunately my country is currently practically impossible to even support yourself on a monthly basis. It even appeared in the national newspaper "The poor are getting poorer and the rich are getting richer." So what's wrong with me wanting to have money? I don't want billions of money. I see so many people who insult the gods and Satan every day and they manage to win these sweepstakes and get rich instantly without any major difficulty. They were just lucky to get all six numbers right. Why can't we Gentiles have such a life? I've really suffered a lot and I'm only 21 years old. I lost my mother, I don't have a house of my own, I've been hungry, I've been trying for a job for three years and I haven't achieved absolutely anything until today. I just wish the six numbers drawn were mine... Is it really too much to ask? I really can't stand living this way anymore. The poor in my country do not choose how they will live, it is the rich who decide how the poor will live their lives. I'm getting poorer and richer and richer. If I really can't have such a satanic blessing, then why are there gods who work with luck, divination, money? I really don't understand the point of questioning my dream. Please can someone explain to me? Is it really not possible for the gods to accept my request to just get these numbers right? I just wanted the numbers... 😓😔

First of all, is a good thing to put questions about things like those, even if it may seem like is not sometimes.

"The gods have their reasons so everybody shut up with the stupid questions" sometimes is the case sometimes not, in your case is not because is a question that make your relatiomship with the gods to be affected in a directly manner because is normal to look at the GODS (very powerfull beings) and ask them for this or that which in your perspective isn't much and to don't get an answer, even if in your concious mind you don't start to doubt your relationship with them and their care for you, you do this in a subconciousness manner because of the emotions you feel.

There are many reasons why the Gods don't do such things.

1) Karmic problems, there is a Karma related to MONEY, and if you were RICH in a past life and stole from people, now you have to be poor to pay for that karma , and until that karma isn't cleaned , even if you make lots of money, all they will do is destroy your life by vanishing faster than they came.
Karma is in the chakras and can be defeated.

I recommend you firstly cleanse yourself, do the MUNKA working from Luis:

Munka Working For Negative Karma by Luis (https://archive.is/lGUvl)
START: Waning moon in Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces. Recommended to do in the hour of the Sun but any hour works.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate MUNKA 9 times into each of your seven chakras (from root chakra to crown chakra) while visualizing a brilliant white-gold light.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy way for me, my 7 major chakras and their extensions are completely and permanently free from any and all negative karma now and forever.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce MUNKA: https://archive.is/87FxL

https://youtu.be/CtY8zepeJN8

Don't understimate the KARMA.

2)The way the events will happend, even if you have plans and "know" what you will do with these money, the gods know EVERYTHING that will happend, and usually our minds and perspective is limitated.
I had a dream of having money from gambling , and asked for the NUMBERS from the gods and had so much plans of helping them in return, but they didn't helped me and i was really angry at them for some months,but looking back, if they helped me , those money could destroy my life, because the events that happend recently were more or less impossible to predict.
It helped me to stay poor more than it would've helped me to become RICH.
Because I have a karma on that, and because I had to LEARN different lessons of life and to evolve as a person.

They say the Gods take care of their own , but sometimes it seems like they don't. This is because the way they take care is in a PERFECT way, sometimes the Gods will allow you to suffer if that is necessary for you to LEARN and improve yourself in a way that, in the future you will be ready to avoid obstacles much worse than what you go through NOW.

Is good to dream, but don't lose yourself in dreams, focus on reality , you said you started to have a job that you've searched for, for a long time, that is great news.Focus on the present and be happy for what you have, fighting for more but not losing the present perspective on what you already have and others don't.
You have the JOY OF SATAN, the meditations, the informations, the possibility to help the world, and as you said, the LOVE, and so the understanding and correct informations about our CREATOR, SATAN , and his Gods.

3)They don't make you rich,but they give you the tools to make yourself rich.

As I said about Munka, in the same way there are many workings, many ways of making money spiritually

Like the pendulum, you ask it and it respond, is good in gambling but is necessary to be spiritually advanced.

Search on SEARCH BUTTON on this forum for keywords like : Money , Lottery , Pendulum , Joy of Satan Calendar.

And ask here what you feel to ask, but also try to figure it yourself and fight like crazy for what you dream about
Let the dreams fill yourself with power but not to become an obsession, keep them where they belong, and focus that energy from your dreams and hopes in making the present better.

Don't think ever that the Gods don't help you because they DON'T WANT, it is again because of many reasons that you may not even understand and realize now, and also don't feel ashamed if you can't do as much work as others for the Gods, they understand fully what somebody can and can't do, and appreciate every effort that we put in making OUR LIFE better and OTHERS LIVES better as well.

Hello Kramer,
I can see that you are depressed and frustrated.
I can also see that you are directing your frustration at the Gods instead of understanding why you are where you are.
Understand that your soul is made up different energies that give you one unique vibration. These energies in your soul dictate your present and future life. Essentially, you are at the mercy of your own vibration.

Based on said energies, your life can either be filled with
- fortune, greatness, and riches,
- be normal and bland, or
- be in a state of negativity, poverty, and loss.

Even if you won millions in money, it won't mean anything as your vibration and the energies in your soul will still dictate the path of your life into poverty and loss. It would be a waste. The Gods know this! They want you to teach you how to improve and ascend!

You can do following to greatly improve your current situation:
1. CLEAN YOUR AURA - you can start off by simply visualizing self immersed in brilliant, intense, golden light. This will raise your vibration. A high vibration improves every aspect of your life and being.

2. RECITE WORDS OF POWER - Words of powers, such as God names, sanskrit mantras or rune, fill your soul with specific types of energy. For example, vibrating Surya or Suryae will charge your being and bring you overall health, a positive outlook on life, and general positivity. Program the energy it gives to bring you what you want.

3. AFFIRM - What exactly do you want? A job? Easy money? Healthy food to eat everyday? Wealth and abundance? You need to pinpoint exactly what you want and imagine and affirm that you already have it.

I am sure that others might have better advice than me but understand that you have the tools to enhance your life in anyway you want. The Gods are not responsible for anyone's life. You are.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

HS.

Kramer said:

Others have explained the reasons why the Gods do not directly make you win the lottery. That does not mean they do not guide you.

Remember, Fehu is the rune that gives luck, abundance, and wealth. Make use of this rune, on a good date, such as Aug. 4th, and use it to permanently increase your personal wealth and luck, in a positive and healthy manner for you.

Alternatively, the Sun also rules wealth, and you can start solar working this Sunday, as the Sun is currently strong in Leo. Use Surya and the same affirmation as above.

The sooner you do this, the better your situation will become. Make sure you continue your other meditations as well. If you are having a difficult time motivating yourself, try to do more yoga and cut out distractions like video games or excess video watching.

Good luck!

OpenMind2 said:
First of all, is a good thing to put questions about things like those, even if it may seem like is not sometimes.

"The gods have their reasons so everybody shut up with the stupid questions" sometimes is the case sometimes not, in your case is not because is a question that make your relatiomship with the gods to be affected in a directly manner because is normal to look at the GODS (very powerfull beings) and ask them for this or that which in your perspective isn't much and to don't get an answer, even if in your concious mind you don't start to doubt your relationship with them and their care for you, you do this in a subconciousness manner because of the emotions you feel.

1) Karmic problems, there is a Karma related to MONEY, and if you were RICH in a past life and stole from people, now you have to be poor to pay for that karma , and until that karma isn't cleaned , even if you make lots of money, all they will do is destroy your life by vanishing faster than they came.

START: Waning moon in Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces. Recommended to do in the hour of the Sun but any hour works.

2. Vibrate MUNKA 9 times into each of your seven chakras (from root chakra to crown chakra) while visualizing a brilliant white-gold light.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy way for me, my 7 major chakras and their extensions are completely and permanently free from any and all negative karma now and forever.”

2)The way the events will happend, even if you have plans and "know" what you will do with these money, the gods know EVERYTHING that will happend, and usually our minds and perspective is limitated.
I had a dream of having money from gambling , and asked for the NUMBERS from the gods and had so much plans of helping them in return, but they didn't helped me and i was really angry at them for some months,but looking back, if they helped me , those money could destroy my life, because the events that happend recently were more or less impossible to predict.
Because I have a karma on that, and because I had to LEARN different lessons of life and to evolve as a person.

They say the Gods take care of their own , but sometimes it seems like they don't. This is because the way they take care is in a PERFECT way, sometimes the Gods will allow you to suffer if that is necessary for you to LEARN and improve yourself in a way that, in the future you will be ready to avoid obstacles much worse than what you go through NOW.

Is good to dream, but don't lose yourself in dreams, focus on reality , you said you started to have a job that you've searched for, for a long time, that is great news.Focus on the present and be happy for what you have, fighting for more but not losing the present perspective on what you already have and others don't.
You have the JOY OF SATAN, the meditations, the informations, the possibility to help the world, and as you said, the LOVE, and so the understanding and correct informations about our CREATOR, SATAN , and his Gods.

As I said about Munka, in the same way there are many workings, many ways of making money spiritually

Like the pendulum, you ask it and it respond, is good in gambling but is necessary to be spiritually advanced.

Search on SEARCH BUTTON on this forum for keywords like : Money , Lottery , Pendulum , Joy of Satan Calendar.

And ask here what you feel to ask, but also try to figure it yourself and fight like crazy for what you dream about
Let the dreams fill yourself with power but not to become an obsession, keep them where they belong, and focus that energy from your dreams and hopes in making the present better.

Don't think ever that the Gods don't help you because they DON'T WANT, it is again because of many reasons that you may not even understand and realize now, and also don't feel ashamed if you can't do as much work as others for the Gods, they understand fully what somebody can and can't do, and appreciate every effort that we put in making OUR LIFE better and OTHERS LIVES better as well.

not! I said in the text that it's been 3 years since I got a job. I can't get any source of money. And even if I were working, it would mean absolutely nothing. I said in the text that in the country where I live, workers don't leave the place even if they want to. Where I live, working and studying just doesn't get you anywhere. This is the country where I live. So it's impossible to see work here in this country as a means of enrichment. As I said, the poor get poorer and the rich get richer. In the country where I live, no matter how hard you work or study, you can't get out of poverty, you still have a hard time making ends meet for the month. And I'm already 3 years without any source of money. I don't know how this can be a care to me. No matter what I do, no matter how much I beg. It is simply impossible to get out of poverty alone. The country where I live is not like other countries where people can get a job on their own or study and grow in life. In my country none of this has any value. Now do you understand the reason for just having the lottery as a path? This is the reality of my country! Even if I had gotten a job (which I didn't), I would still be living with difficulties. In the country where I live, the people at the top don't let anyone up. My country works like that. In my country, only those who are corrupt, thieves, who become a singer or an actor or who are lucky enough to win the lottery, get rich in my country. Apart from these means, it is impossible to get out of poverty in my country. So I don't see it as asking for something giant. I don't want the gods to enrich me instantly, I just want the numbers. I don't see any mistake in wanting to get out of this life. I'm really frustrated, tired of it all. Even if they advise me, it's as if nothing works. Because if it really worked, why are so many of us Gentiles poor? I'd wager that most of us Gentiles don't have that kind of comfortable life. If it were possible for me to gain wealth through work, fine. But in my country it doesn't work. Even working, he barely earns enough money to buy food for the whole month. Or rather, a worker in my country is almost the same as a slave. Do you understand now?

Then go fully on the path of spiritual evolution , without the money in the mind, live as you did now and just keep evolving , become strong enough and change something big with a big power.

Also, doing what I told you about karma is going to help you maybe in future oportunities but also in spiritual advancement.

OpenMind2 said:

3. Affirm 9 times:

Be careful when giving advice. Make sure you've read everything properly. Maxine herself and many other advanced members have said a thousand times that Karma doesn't mean punishment from the Universe for doing something bad or evil. Theres literally a whole sermon on the subject. Karma means simply the direction which a certain type of energy is accumulated and going towards. It has absolutely nothing to do with the type of " karma" you talk about because thats just bullshit invented by the enemy and placed in eastern new religions.

And , the karma need to be removed , and it is in the chakras, it stop powers from past lives to apear in this one, can make one poor, and i GAVE him ADVICE of how to clean it with VIBRATION VIDEO ON YT and informations on how and when to do. what is your exact point, what "bad advice do you dream" maybe a bad information here and there but the whole advice could change his life forever and your advice on my advice could stop him from taking it seriously "well o wanted to, but this gentelman here say he was wrong and it was a bad advice mhm, yes yes "

I appreciate your advice and gave you one back on understanding the importance of being CLEAR on how where and so on so you don't confuse and influence.others with a comment on the whole GREAT topic created by somebody as me.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=380473 time=1660201168 user_id=21286]
Kramer said:

Others have explained the reasons why the Gods do not directly make you win the lottery. That does not mean they do not guide you.

Remember, Fehu is the rune that gives luck, abundance, and wealth. Make use of this rune, on a good date, such as Aug. 4th, and use it to permanently increase your personal wealth and luck, in a positive and healthy manner for you.

Alternatively, the Sun also rules wealth, and you can start solar working this Sunday, as the Sun is currently strong in Leo. Use Surya and the same affirmation as above.

The sooner you do this, the better your situation will become. Make sure you continue your other meditations as well. If you are having a difficult time motivating yourself, try to do more yoga and cut out distractions like video games or excess video watching.

Good luck!

so does it mean that there is a possibility that the gods guide me to win this lottery?

Kramer said:
so does it mean that there is a possibility that the gods guide me to win this lottery?

Unfortunately, that is not likely. You should focus on doing energy work to attract permanent wealth to your soul, which would then give you money and supplies from all sources, not just the lottery.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=380948 time=1660414620 user_id=21286]
Kramer said:

Unfortunately, that is not likely. You should focus on doing energy work to attract permanent wealth to your soul, which would then give you money and supplies from all sources, not just the lottery.

so it makes no sense to have gods that help in the area of ​​luck and divination

Kramer said:
so it makes no sense to have gods that help in the area of ​​luck and divination

I mean, they may not directly award you with the lottery money, but they will show you how to gain wealth from all sources. In regards to luck and prosperity, this is related to the planet Jupiter and Fehu rune. In regards to divination, this comes from mainly water energies, such as the Moon and Neptune, as well as runes like Berkano, Laguz, and Perthro.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=381124 time=1660487448 user_id=21286]
Kramer said:

I mean, they may not directly award you with the lottery money, but they will show you how to gain wealth from all sources. In regards to luck and prosperity, this is related to the planet Jupiter and Fehu rune. In regards to divination, this comes from mainly water energies, such as the Moon and Neptune, as well as runes like Berkano, Laguz, and Perthro.

Hey Blitz, when it comes to vibrating two runes for a working does it matter how they are vibrated sequentially. For example, I am doing an AOP right now using Algiz and Saulo, however 1 rep is Algiz + Saulo for 40 instead of Algiz x 40 and Saulo x 40. I have had a good success with this but would it be better to do the latter. I want to do a wealth working with Fe and Saulo and want to get the most out of it.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Hey Blitz, when it comes to vibrating two runes for a working does it matter how they are vibrated sequentially. For example, I am doing an AOP right now using Algiz and Saulo, however 1 rep is Algiz + Saulo for 40 instead of Algiz x 40 and Saulo x 40. I have had a good success with this but would it be better to do the latter. I want to do a wealth working with Fe and Saulo and want to get the most out of it.

I don't think it matters that much, but just for me personally, I like being conscious of both energies throughout the whole process, therefore I vibrate each rune as part of one repetition. For me, this feels like they are more blended and acting as one unit, which is what I want for certain workings.

Actually, for my AOP, since I do higher reps, I split these into separate workings, where I chant Algiz (I am actually trying AU-lgiz now) and affirm it, then later do Saulo and affirm it.

Glad to hear you are doing a wealth working. Beyond wealth, I have used such runes to also enhance the opportunities available to me. As SS, we are limited by our productive time, therefore it would make sense to get yourself into the best material and social position which gives you more time to advance.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=382149 time=1660864283 user_id=21286]
GoldenxChild1 said:

I don't think it matters that much, but just for me personally, I like being conscious of both energies throughout the whole process, therefore I vibrate each rune as part of one repetition. For me, this feels like they are more blended and acting as one unit, which is what I want for certain workings.

Actually, for my AOP, since I do higher reps, I split these into separate workings, where I chant Algiz (I am actually trying AU-lgiz now) and affirm it, then later do Saulo and affirm it.

Glad to hear you are doing a wealth working. Beyond wealth, I have used such runes to also enhance the opportunities available to me. As SS, we are limited by our productive time, therefore it would make sense to get yourself into the best material and social position which gives you more time to advance.

Hey just reading all this and i myself have been doing money workings especially with the way the economy and market is going down the toilet this year so knowing that and how much of a competition money is for a majority of us is why it makes it that much harder to obtain. I remember reading on the jos website years ago and it takes ALLOT of energy to attract wealth. Using ruitals and meditations though shouldn't be taken for granted. It's good to be creative when it comes to this. I play the lottery here and there but so far i have invested into crypto especially its flash crash all year. I've heard many people say how during these times it can be a time where people can become rich like the stock market crash in 2008. People bought the dips and saw amazing results. It is good to think of as many ways one can attract money. Question i only have because this is my personal dream for almost 20 years now (im turning 30) is to have a successful music career with my band. Money fame and admiration. Would you still recommend fehu with affirmation and using color like gold and green? Like "my music is attracting large amounts of money and popularity" and imagining being on stage with a large crowd. Im also very aware that music is one of the most difficult careers especially these days with downloading and short attention spans. I've also always wondered if this makes a difference but with visualization do you close your eyes and picture the light around you and try to feel it? Or imagine and see yourself in third person view shining with light? Sorry if this was a long read it has been pondering my mind for some time now! Hail Satan! (Keep the faith and keep believing in yourself as father intended)

GoldenxChild1 said:
Whichever way you prefer is fine, and works.

I understand, here in my country (Brazil) it's not easy and I wanted to have surgery, even if I save money, I just won't be able to.
did you win? if yes, tell me

Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you want to look at it, you will have to do it YOURSELF. Statistics shows worring numbers of bankruptcy and suicides few years after people win the lottery. It's basically TOO MUCH for their brain to process at once therefore, you will need to develop your powers, foresight, intuition, ambition etc to reach results organically amd step by step. From first hand experience, The Gods will meet you in the middle. They won't grant riches to people who most probably according to the statists will lose everything soon after and won't learn a thing about properly accumulating wealth and efc. It's a losing game, time and energy to you and for them, as well. Good news is that you are just in a phase and you will learn to accept this in time.

Keep on doing wealth workings and the energy will eventually find its way! Good luck!

Kramer. Why would the Gods help you exactly? Why do you think you deserve the help of the Gods? This are salient questions and not sacarsm in anyways. Kramer. You aren't the only dedicated spiritual satanist in your country. There are others. If we all won the lottery do you think it would be logically rational? There's heirachy in everything. In my opinion your wealth comes according to how advanced you are. So I ask you. How advanced are you spiritually? You are not the only one who wants to win the lottery. Not everyone will win the lottery. So why will the Gods pick you apart from other SS who are also praying for this? Ask yourself this question and you will realize how the Gods work. It would be easier for HP Cobra to win the lottery than you would. Advance beyond human limitations and money will certainly come to you. I too want to win the lottery. So many many many others too. Remember the Jewish gods are also helping theirs to win it too. It's a stiff competition. So Kramer. Satan is truly God!!!! Never doubt that!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back