Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is this energy feel?

Ardgion

So before I start I will just say that I discovered this when I started to meditate, about 5 years ago.

So I found out myself, I dont even know how to explain it, you know when you try to tense your muscles your body becomes stiff or something.
Well when I meditate, I sometimes "tense my inner body or soul" I seriously dont know how to explain this, and in that time I am holding it tense I am feeling lile a frikkin energy bomb throughout my whole body but I can hold it for maximum 2 or 3 seconds and then it becomes too much so I stop.
Dont get me wrong, i know how energy feels and this feels exactly the same just x100 times more.
I feel like it is dangerous for me for now because I cannot hold it for long. But from time to time I try it again and it is always the same.

I am not making this up and i am not using any drugs or stuff just to make that clear before anyone asks.

Now my questions would be was this my working from past lives?
And can it be used (after i become better and can hold it for longer) to empower or use in workings.

And again I seriously cannot explain how do I do it, just I know I can and that it is there.

I am making this a topic because I havent seen anyone else talking about this so I am interested to see what will I hopefully learn about this from others.

Appreciate all the help :) :)

Try to focus on that place relaxed feeling where the energy is headed/going and let the energy go.

Focus on your soul and relax the focus, let your attention go alone in one part of the soul or other and see how is working.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back