Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

regarding moving abroad for higher education

BabySatan

Hi Guys,

I am thinking of moving abroad for my masters education in computer science.i was thinking of moving to either US,UK,Canada or Australia.I am of south Asian race.Can anybody advise me on this matter?

Regards,
BabySatan

Research deeply about each one of them and also ask the Gods for signs of which one will be better.

The signs may come in many ways, just pay attention to details and research yourself in the process maybe somethings will catch your eyes.

For an example if you do research and see lots of informations and sites about the subject the Gods can much easier make some of those to catch your eyes and attention.

Give them ways of guiding you.

I have researched a bit regarding this,
US - Best cs program but the fees are exorbitant.I am not sure I can repay loans for cs masters programs here.Slim chance of getting job to repay the student loan with OPT visa.

Canada - Little cheaper than USA but IT market is small.Getting job to repay loan is difficult without PR.

Australia - Cheapest of the three.IT market is smaller than Canada and USA.Getting job to repay loans is next to impossible without PR.

The most worrying thing for me here is the amount of money I have to spend for getting these advanced degrees.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back