Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

False Accusations Against ProtonMail

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
Lately there have been a lot of posts creating hype about a really old issue dealing with ProtonMail. The claim being made is that Israel is spying on all the traffic that goes through ProtonMail due to their relationship with Radware, the worlds leading provider of DDoS solutions. The implication being that Israel can read everything you’re saying. This is simply not true. If you read the article in its entirety (not just the highlighted part) you’ll begin to understand a little more how their DDoS protection works. I encourage you to read the article fully. And remember to access your boog mail account securely and privately.
1. Encrypt your email yourself.
2. Access your email over a connection not linked to you ie. VPN/Tor
3. Access your email with a device you don’t use for anything normie tier.

Here’s the full article in question.

https://protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/protonmail-israel-radware/

Serbon said:
Lately there have been a lot of posts creating hype about a really old issue dealing with ProtonMail. The claim being made is that Israel is spying on all the traffic that goes through ProtonMail due to their relationship with Radware, the worlds leading provider of DDoS solutions. The implication being that Israel can read everything you’re saying. This is simply not true. If you read the article in its entirety (not just the highlighted part) you’ll begin to understand a little more how their DDoS protection works. I encourage you to read the article fully. And remember to access your boog mail account securely and privately.
1. Encrypt your email yourself.
2. Access your email over a connection not linked to you ie. VPN/Tor
3. Access your email with a device you don’t use for anything normie tier.

Here’s the full article in question.

https://protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/protonmail-israel-radware/

If the enemy wants to read your emails badly enough, they'll find a way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back