Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Feeling chakras

JeraOpus

I’ve been meditating on feeling my chakras specially base chakra but I’m unable to verify if the chakra is open.
I’m also having trouble with cleaning my chakras due to this.

Is my effort going in vein or i need to keep on vibrating the mantras (japa)

JeraOpus said:
I’ve been meditating on feeling my chakras specially base chakra but I’m unable to verify if the chakra is open.

Do not get discouraged if you cannot feel your chakras as of yet! This will come in time as you stay consistent with power meditation.

Practicing Yoga (the Eight Fold Path) will accelerate your advancement, where feeling energies are concerned.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html

Checking out your Natal Chart (astrology chart) will also pinpoint where your strengths are in regards to meditation and spirituality.

JeraOpus said:

I have dedicated last april 30th, Im doing spin chackras and many other meditation and yoga, and I have just started to feel some of my chackra two days ago. Keep working, it will come

JeraOpus said:

Pay attention to the chakra above it. (The sacral chakra.) That is a very good indicator of how open the chakra beneath is.

Try focusing on your base chakra and vibrate RAUM 3 times. If your base chakra is open, you will feel energy on the sacral chakra, passing through it if it's open, or a feeling of pressure if it's blocked. If you just feel an energy buzz in no specific place, as if you vibrated RAUM focusing anywhere else, then your base chakra is still very blocked.

Opening a chakra is not an instant job. It's usually one of these types of graphs:
Chakra-Opening-Graph.png

It will feel like you're not making progress for a while, but you actually are, then all of a sudden the chakra will start to open rapidly, but don't stop, because you still need to do more vibrations to open it to the point that is stays open and takes energy in by itself.

Darkpagan666 said:
JeraOpus said:

Do not get discouraged if you cannot feel your chakras as of yet! This will come in time as you stay consistent with power meditation.

Practicing Yoga (the Eight Fold Path) will accelerate your advancement, where feeling energies are concerned.

Checking out your Natal Chart (astrology chart) will also pinpoint where your strengths are in regards to meditation and spirituality.

It is very appreciated that you are more active on the forums and share your advice!

NinRick said:
Darkpagan666 said:
JeraOpus said:

It is very appreciated that you are more active on the forums and share your advice!

Thank you :)

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=380568 time=1660238584 user_id=346]
JeraOpus said:

Pay attention to the chakra above it. (The sacral chakra.) That is a very good indicator of how open the chakra beneath is.

Try focusing on your base chakra and vibrate RAUM 3 times. If your base chakra is open, you will feel energy on the sacral chakra, passing through it if it's open, or a feeling of pressure if it's blocked. If you just feel an energy buzz in no specific place, as if you vibrated RAUM focusing anywhere else, then your base chakra is still very blocked.

Opening a chakra is not an instant job. It's usually one of these types of graphs:
Chakra-Opening-Graph.png

It will feel like you're not making progress for a while, but you actually are, then all of a sudden the chakra will start to open rapidly, but don't stop, because you still need to do more vibrations to open it to the point that is stays open and takes energy in by itself.

I absolutely loved this reply and your graph there :) Excellent!

NinRick said:
Darkpagan666 said:

I agree, I had also noticed how active Darkpagan has been lately :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=380638 time=1660282451 user_id=57]
NinRick said:
Darkpagan666 said:

I agree, I had also noticed how active Darkpagan has been lately :)

Makes me very glad :D

Thank you everyone I’ll continue with vibrating.

Regarding 3x raum meditation i can’t feel energy coming to sacral chakra from base chakra.

JeraOpus said:

Chakra-Opening-Graph.png

Interesting.

I feel all vibrations in my chest. What do you think that means? Is that normal, just air passing through the pipes or would it have something to do with my heart chakra?

existentialcrisis said:
JeraOpus said:

Chakra-Opening-Graph.png

Interesting.

I feel all vibrations in my chest. What do you think that means? Is that normal, just air passing through the pipes or would it have something to do with my heart chakra?
Are you a man? If so, you're probably just feeling the resonance of your own voice (male voice is in the chest; female voice is in the throat/head), which is different than the energy of the vibration, which appears wherever you are directing your focus, and you'll still feel the energy even shortly after you stop vibrating.
If you direct your focus at your base chakra, but all you feel is in your chest, perhaps you just meditate to improve your awareness of energy: https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Circulating_Energy.html

Can you feel chakras at will?
Just as sitting now just by turning your attention to a particular chakra can you feel it?

Another tip that might work is resonate the chakra with its mantra before working on it.

For example if you are cleaning/empowering muldhara just vibrate Laum several time to make it more activated so its easier to feel while you do further work.

That graph explanation was good.

I wanted to ask, just after initial opening from “opening of chakras” even if one does not apply energies for directly opening chakras but regularly cleans and empowers them it will automatically open them further?

I m past this stage but this question will answer my question regarding multiple things.

Their are certain signs they are open some they get an intense feeling of bliss, others well you will have to feel it out yourself, also if you can try unblocking mantras,because sometimes some of your chakras could be blocked

Demonic said:

I wanted to ask, just after initial opening from “opening of chakras” even if one does not apply energies for directly opening chakras but regularly cleans and empowers them it will automatically open them further?

I m past this stage but this question will answer my question regarding multiple things.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" user_id=21286]
Lydia [JG said:
" user_id=57]

I didnt get any reply so i m quoting you to ask. :D

Demonic said:

Perhaps I'm not understanding your question correctly, but cleaning and empowering are applying energy to the chakra. So yes, this will further open them. Or did you mean doing the specific opening chakras meditation on JoS? If so, then cleaning and empowering with other methods does further open them :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=385127 time=1661933647 user_id=57]
Demonic said:

Perhaps I'm not understanding your question correctly, but cleaning and empowering are applying energy to the chakra. So yes, this will further open them. Or did you mean doing the specific opening chakras meditation on JoS? If so, then cleaning and empowering with other methods does further open them :)

What i meant was,not applying energies specifically for opening but for empowering/cleaning.

Such as, vibrating raum in manipura affirming that it is completely open now, is opening of it.

Vibrating the same but programming it for empowering/ cleaning sure it will empower/clean but it will open it as well? Like we did not program it to open manipura but to empower/clean it. It still opens it further right?

Demonic said:
What i meant was,not applying energies specifically for opening but for empowering/cleaning.

Such as, vibrating raum in manipura affirming that it is completely open now, is opening of it.

Vibrating the same but programming it for empowering/ cleaning sure it will empower/clean but it will open it as well? Like we did not program it to open manipura but to empower/clean it. It still opens it further right?

In a way, these activities are all related from one another. The opening is mainly just an initial exercise to establish an energy flow. Subsequent empowerment will keep the chakras open for general purposes. Cleaning stimulates both the removal of dirt and therefore both empowerment and openness.

On a more advanced level, you would want to make sure your chakras are totally clear, such as when raising the kundalini. If you have a hangup, for example, this would result in a type of blockage, but it would not mean that your chakra is totally closed.

In your case, just focus on cleaning and empowerment unless advised by your GD to focus a lot of efforts on the overall healing of an afflicted chakra.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back