Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hello I'm not new but i am beginning to see that i don't know so much

OpenMind2

We are connected with the univers, people pray to "GOD" and always look at the sky searching for GODS, but the truth is that the EARTH is a living being in the astral realm, and in the physical manifestation it FEED US and let us live here , is our HOME and we destroy it in many ways, and one of those ways is energetically.

We are supposed to be connected to the soil and to this earth and our energyes to go back in him and his energy to go in us , nature energy.

Is about the disconnection that there is between ourselves and nature, people think they themselves are the centre of the univers, they don't think other humans and worth their care energyes or attention, but the NATURE.

Deeper said:
What does this exactly mean?

When i focus on my higher chakras am i sending energy up into space?

What do you mean the over use of the point up pentagram? How does one use it?

"Fools do not know what they are doing. Energy is being sent up. It should go into the earth to replenish her. The overuse of the point-up pentagram is throwing the energies into space,causing a number of problems, and draining the earth of her ability to defend herself against these problems."
-Satan/Lucifer

It is already answered underneath that text in JoS:
"This has to do with the soul and how the New Age movement keeps urging followers to focus solely on the higher chakras. Each chakra has a male and female pair and both work together. There must be balance in both the higher and lower chakras."

In short, when we align our chakras the correct way, the energies will go from the Base, all the way up through the main chakras, until the energy eventually goes out the Crown. The energy will then go downwards again, like a fountain, where the energy goes back inside the Base again. This is how the energies are being perpetuated after some point in our advancement.

Opening the chakras from blockages, aligning them correctly, and empowering them, is what is necessitated.

It kind of looks like this:

198ced10dc8639fc475508a0ec3b8a77.gif

Deeper said:
Stop and think for a minute and ask yourself whether or not this was really nessesary. You don't know me you don't know what is at stake. This was nessesary questions for me personally to better myself for Satan and have a clear understanding. Have i done anything to you to make you react in this thread that caused Satanism or anyone any harm?
But ok then you want me to keep being a fool and from advancing which impacts our cause so be it.
I know for a fact that you are wasting our time on purpose.

Henu the Great said:
Deeper said:
You just prove my point by your reaction.

So it is the rat who created this topic a while ago?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70863&hilit=one+wire+phenomenon

A lot of schizo-jew accounts are being created lately, something seems to be bugging their anus.
They all have the same pattern and energy though and are easy to detect
(just look at the gif image it is using right now, a dirty finger doing some magic tricks)
seems like they are always stuck on the same level and they can't go further at a certain point.
What a waste of a "soul" the jew is, always stuck, always a parasitic schizo.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
So it is the rat who created this topic a while ago?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70863&hilit=one+wire+phenomenon

A lot of schizo-jew accounts are being created lately, something seems to be bugging their anus.
They all have the same pattern and energy though and are easy to detect
(just look at the gif image it is using right now, a dirty finger doing some magic tricks)
seems like they are always stuck on the same level and they can't go further at a certain point.
What a waste of a "soul" the jew is, always stuck, always a parasitic schizo.
Correct.

This particular person posted with a new one today. Like come on, learn some new tricks already.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back