Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to keep safe?

Lightning-Wings

Hello.

So I’ve learned that the person who abused and taken advantage of me when I was a very young child and then in my early teens, is coming to visit my parents, and since I am still living with them until I can become independent, hopefuloy by next years end.

My parents are bound by Isa, I had to do it a couple years ago when I was still a new SS due to their abuse and the rune has helped, however, what can I do to avoid that abuser at all cost?

During my new work I’ll live with my grandma, but after work, on my free days I’ll go back home. I’ve thought of staying over at a motel, but that is no longer an option and no longer available due to finances.

I know deep down that that abuser will try something like he did in the past, so I naturally don’t trust him.

I used to be scared of him, but now I am just incredibly loathful towards him.

He is suppose to come next week.

Please help, I don’t know what to do.

P. S. My parents took his side, so they don’t believe the abuse happened. I just need to hold on for a little longer until I can afford to live by myself.

In addition to what Lydia said , don't you think it would be a good idea to do a binding spell to the abuser just like you did with your parents ?

In addition to what I previously wrote, try using Isa rune to keep him from visiting. You can ask your GD for help too.

Vibrate Isa, affirm something like "[name] is bound and unable to visit my parents, effectively staying far away from me."

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=380243 time=1660111161 user_id=57]
What about going to the police and formally pressing charges? You don't need your parents consent for that.

I’ve actually did that when I was 16, I was scared, but found the courage, they didn’t help.

Νίκος said:
In addition to what Lydia said , don't you think it would be a good idea to do a binding spell to the abuser just like you did with your parents ?

I never thought it’d be needed since he was living in a different country, but I was wrong.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=380252 time=1660114970 user_id=57]
In addition to what I previously wrote, try using Isa rune to keep him from visiting. You can ask your GD for help too.

Vibrate Isa, affirm something like "[name] is bound and unable to visit my parents, effectively staying far away from me."

I’m going to do just that, but like I mentioned above, I didn’t think I’d have to since he was living in a different country.
But I was wrong, very wrong.

I’ll see if it’s a good date to start today.

Thank you both!

Update: Thank you, Lydia and NíKoç!

I looked into the SS calander for 2022 and found out that today was the perfect day to start both my meditations and the Isa binding ritual! I have done both and after the Isa ritual, quickly cleaned my aura afterwards as I felt bad energy around me, and it went away after I cleaned my aura.

Thank you both again!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER! HAIL ALL OF THE GODS FOREVER!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=380252 time=1660114970 user_id=57]

I have this kind of same problem. This post is very helpful for me. But my problem is very big . My relatives are poor evil and some relatives like my step grandmother, my elder uncle did black magic to my father. I need help. I am writing and describing in new post about my this kind of problem . please help.

Lightning-Wings said:
Lydia [JG said:
What about going to the police and formally pressing charges? You don't need your parents consent for that.
I’ve actually did that when I was 16, I was scared, but found the courage, they didn’t help.

Ok, yes the police can be useless at times. If needed, you can try again for a restraining order against him to keep him away legally, and you can use Tyr (Tiwaz) rune for bringing justice so he does get punished.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=380450 time=1660197187 user_id=57]
Lightning-Wings said:
Lydia [JG said:

Ok, yes the police can be useless at times. If needed, you can try again for a restraining order against him to keep him away legally, and you can use Tyr (Tiwaz) rune for bringing justice so he does get punished.

I’ve honestly given up on the police. There was one time back in 2016 when a tresspasser was in my backyard, police were called but they let the trespasser get away, even tho guns were raised and they came face to face. I no longer trust the police.

I’ll continue to do yhe isa ritual, second day today, and already feel like it’s working. I pick up on the negative energy after the ritual and immediately clean my aura.

Thank you once again!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back