Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

DragonFire11

Hello everyone,

we all know that the world situation is not looking good at all. The direction where the jews maneuvering the people and the world is the absolute slavery, misery and also death.
As I reading the forums on many websites, many tomes I see the year 2030, many viedeos also contain this number, that to this year all the filthy jewish plan need to be done which is the great reset and with this the new jewish world order.

So what is that number, why exactly the year 2030 is the year the jews choose to complete their reptilian filthy plan againts humanity??

In case you didn't know they had years 2020 and 2021 as their previous main goal for the great reset. By the looks of it they failed miserably although damage has been done, no denying that. They also have milestones for other years regarding transhumanism, such as 2035, 2040 and 2050.

At the end of the day it is best to keep oneself steadfast on what is important and to not tie into the mass mind which is feeding Jewish milestones and hoaxes as the only thing Jews will accomplish is their own destruction bringing certain amount of people down with them.

I take it by the time year 2030 comes around it'll be impossible for any non-elite/ jew to acquire physical assets or wealth that has any real significance. Thus their you'll own nothing and be happy catchphrase.
So If I were you I'd do everything in your power to store wealth now! and I don't mean crypto! I understand the lot of you think crypto are a wise decision but look at the top investors. look at the creators and the influencers. Crypto reeks of Jewish filth in my personal opinion but that's just my gut feeling really. Just to be genuinely safe stock up on the essentials before you go delving into crypto. digital assets can be too easily lost. too easily frozen. deleted. physical goods are forever.

Land if you can. You'll have to defend it with your life to keep it obviously but having is better than not!
Silver Gold and Copper Along with any other precious metals you can stash in places only you know the location of.
Canned foods and the such. I mean come on we all know their going to throw us into the dark ages again and it'll be worse than ever this time around because they who aim to control us will still have access to advanced technologies but we wont! Be prepared for that! Don't forget your guns and swords! Keep it sharp and polished! Have a strong trained arm to use it!

Not all Satanists believe in using Gemstones and such but It wouldn't hurt to have a whole crud ton of that too. If their using frequencies and such to make us Ill. Just a possibility. Then having anything that could theoretically cleanse purify or protect against that would only be beneficial. Amethysts Moonstones Lapis And Copper are my favorite picks!

They are failing on every single front. Nothing is going as planned for them. And we are here to make sure nothing ever goes according to plan for them ever again.

All these "coded/predicted years" are of Jewish doings. They can spit out any year that they want, they've been doing it forever. From 2007-2009, aka the "2008 Recession" everyone freaked out and thought the Great Reset was coming, and that Obama was the Antichrist of the Bible, here we go Book of Revelation! Finally Jeebo is coming!

Then it was moved to 2012, I wouldn't say it was "eventless" per say because that's when they began beating the drums for gun confiscation via Batman and Sandy Hook false flags. Still, their precious "Great Reset/Tribulation Period" never came. They wanted to pull off an attack on the London Olympics during that year, didn't happen. They still have London plans, thanks to British Satanists, those plans were shoved up their asses.

2014, rise of ISIS, the Jews had plans to conquer the world for the Islamic Caliphate. In spite of this, "Great Reset" never happened.

Then it was moved to 2020 with all the "ID2020" talks, COVID-19 was like their "heated retaliation" for years, probably decades of failed Shemitah/Great Reset plans, and then it was moved to 2021 - and yes, I too, also keep seeing 2030 as well as 2023.

So many people, getting duped by RHP leaders into "abandoning their lives" and "surrendering to Jeebo" because "there's no point in saving up for your own business/pursuing xyz career 'cuz this world is gonna burn" and blah blah blah, Jewovah's Witness BS.

Point is, for every "move" they make, there's a counter to it, enough to prevent their dumb Great Reset.

But Some people will just never wake up, we could progress into 2050, hopefully Jewish power will be a puny minority, Xianity/Islam fully exposed, and the world under majority Gentile/Pagan (true Pagan) control, but there'll STILL unfortunately be idiots getting involved in nonsensical RHP Bible prophecy groups, "feeling bad" for the Jews, because of some silly fucking year that the Jews wanna code into their rituals. However, I'd say....everything happens for a purpose, in such a cahse, it could be a spiritual sentence for those suffering negative karma, those who abuse the occult (including RHP leaders themselves) deserve to remain enslaved/punished 'till they wake up and "pay for their sins" (a Truth hijacked by the Xians/Kike program).

As long as people remain spiritually positive (NOT the same as naive or in self-denial) awake and doing RTRs and FRTRs, no matter how hard their hits are (which will only affect the sleeping crowd and the deluded), all this "Great Reset" or "Great Tribulation Period" BS they been planning will be shoved up their asses.

The sole purpose is to also get all the Xian conspiracy groups and Bible prophecy groups (approved/controlled opposition) babbling about the end of the world, and the return of their stupid reptilian messiah. They fallacy of such groups must be exposed too, since in by worshiping feeding stupid yahweh his energy, they're the ones manifesting it because as they admit.......".....it must all happen for the messiah to make his return!"

As for coding years goes, if you notice, JoS does not such thing. I never really seen an update where any of the Gods told the HPs, "We're coming [enter year], prepare, we're gonna rapture you and all the Satanists off the of the Earth and leave all the suffering inhabitants to die off!".

So if anything supposedly "happens" by 2030, we'll be here to give 'em Hell...literally!

not to mention 2040 or 2041 is when the gods arrive, though it may be up to humanity to finish off the pleague on humanity, i just hope the jews lose power completely so humanity can have a chance, lets just say humanity needs to rise up against the jew world order an fast, an with the RTRs we can win, though im worried about the next few months the rats will try something, but again with the RTRs win

Satnam666 said:
.....im worried about the next few months the rats will try something, but again with the RTRs win

And you're probably right, they probably will do something that'll be major in world affairs. It's always the brainwashed that'll end up paying the price. Just keep those astral fists charged with 666, send good energies to your inner circles, and just like a narcassist/parasite......when they found out the hard way, that can't touch you, they'll move on to an unfortunate victim. As to if I'll "feel bad" or help "said-victim"......well that depends on many factors. :D

patrioticgentile_666 said:
Satnam666 said:
.....im worried about the next few months the rats will try something, but again with the RTRs win

And you're probably right, they probably will do something that'll be major in world affairs. It's always the brainwashed that'll end up paying the price. Just keep those astral fists charged with 666, send good energies to your inner circles, and just like a narcassist/parasite......when they found out the hard way, that can't touch you, they'll move on to an unfortunate victim. As to if I'll "feel bad" or help "said-victim"......well that depends on many factors. :D

Someone mentioned giving energy to amon for protection, maybe it would be a good idea, he could use it for new members, I'm sure the jewish rats would reeeeeee,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back