Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

We all depend on Taiwan

Eankhi

The situation with Taiwan is alarming, to say the least. In-order to understand why, let us first understand what Taiwan actually does for the world.

Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, or TSMC for short, supplies wafers. What are wafers? Modern phones, computers, TVs, modern cars, etc, all have a "brain". This "brain" is called the Central Processing Unit, or CPU for short. Many things have a CPU. I would suggest you to look it up for more information.

All CPUS have wafers, and this is where TSMC comes into play. There is more than one company that supplies wafers. However, TSMC, according to the internet, is the second largest manufacturer of wafers. Some companies that order from TSMC are: apple, amd, nvidia and arm.

"Why would I care? I won't have the next iPhone, or android. Not a big deal." That is true. That is not a problem. The problem are servers. This directly ties into my previous post titled "The future of the internet is murky". Servers are the foundation of companies, and, well, the internet its self. Imagine if all supplies to servers gets severed. If something breaks, there will be no way to get new supplies. Of course companies have back-ups, but they are not infinite. This is a big problem. This goes beyond companies going offline. This will affect literally everything, on a global scale. The jews want this to happen. However, the jews, being destructive by nature; they destroy themselves in the process of attempting to destroy us - kamikaze style.

As murky as all of this might seem, there is light. The jews are too stupid to realize that they have lost. They are still trying to take us down. Sometime in the future, they are going to do something that is very revealing.

In closing, do not fear. Fear is a lack of trust in Enki. It is hard to be fearless, we all know that, but you must stay calm. Do Yoga, meditate, destroy the jews. Do the RTRs. Educate people.

Sources: The internet. Do not be lazy, look things up. Research.

HAIL ENKI!!!!
HAIL ENLIL!!!!
HAIL ISHTAR!!!!
HAIL SHAMASH!!!!

According to Tim Pool he is almost certain biden is opening jobs here in America to have us make our own technological chips we usually get from Taiwan because they are certain Taiwan is going to fall to China. Maybe Pelosi went over there only to check on these companies and give them false hope or something in regards to this topic.

I don't want China to bully their way into Taiwan either but it does seem like the biden administration is preparing for it.

If they do then it will only escalate things further and wake more people up to the real threats of this world which does include the CCP, a puppet of the jews, instead of the false dangers the mainstream is pushing like climate change (which is real to an extent but also their solutions to it is only to destroy humanity) or January 6 nonsense etc.

hailourtruegod said:
According to Tim Pool he is almost certain biden is opening jobs here in America to have us make our own technological chips we usually get from Taiwan because they are certain Taiwan is going to fall to China. Maybe Pelosi went over there only to check on these companies and give them false hope or something in regards to this topic.

I don't want China to bully their way into Taiwan either but it does seem like the biden administration is preparing for it.

If they do then it will only escalate things further and wake more people up to the real threats of this world which does include the CCP, a puppet of the jews, instead of the false dangers the mainstream is pushing like climate change (which is real to an extent but also their solutions to it is only to destroy humanity) or January 6 nonsense etc.

I doubt biden would open any companys, cause he's all on board with the jew world order plans ,puppet or not biden plan is the same as the useful idiots an jews in power, to destroy America by any means,they need a real president who can drain the reptilian jewish swamp, an is for the people,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back