Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Moving On

Valkarie

Just letting you know I'm moving on. Thanks for all the help?
There are many other pearl's in the oyster, and many other oysters in the sea - just look and you'll see.

If you mean youre leaving:

I really dont fucking understand why so many members are just up and leaving this place just like that. There are literal KIDS DYING in Palestine. Many countries are absolutely destroying their own ppl. The jews are trying to exterminate all whites, and all you selfish people think about is " muh moving on"?

Seriously what the fuck. How can ppl be so goddamn blind.

But sure whatever just go its no problem. Its not like youre just gonna go straight back to the jewtrix and live a life of lies and enslavement. We never needed weak willed folk anyways.

If you arent leaving and through some weird way the wording of your post doesnt imply that you are leaving: then let the facts mentioned be inspiration.

PEOPLE ARE DYING ON THE STREET LIKE FLIES.

Our daily efforts as SS is quite literally the least we can do.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
If you mean youre leaving:

I really dont fucking understand why so many members are just up and leaving this place just like that.
A lot of them must be fake, with the stupid claims from other places that this place is useless and whatever. Some who leave are genuine, but others would be the same individuals making many user accounts and leaving after a short time, repeatedly, to try and discredit JoS, using psychology for any new members. Besides, people leave for many reasons, and many do leave, so that shows that everyone has free choice to be here and to not be here. There is no subscription nor charge to be here. It is free and anyone stays or doesn't stay.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=380281 time=1660125717 user_id=21286]
Valkarie said:
There are many other pearl's in the oyster, and many other oysters in the sea - just look and you'll see.

What is that supposed to mean?

Pretty sure it basically means: i dont wanna be in JoS anymore you'll find some other ppl who'd wanna join.

No matter how others wanna justify it, it all always boils down to people being lazy and not engaging themselves enough in this path. That is all there is to it.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
I really dont fucking understand why so many members are just up and leaving this place just like that. Seriously what the fuck. How can ppl be so goddamn blind

Our daily efforts as SS is quite literally the least we can do.

OP's post was bait, and you fell for it.

What plays a role in deciding to join and leave is subjective to each person.

Learning the truth feels good, applying it doesn't. Advancement, especially as an SS, brings more and more responsibilities as well as more work to do and time to spend. Some choose this path and later realise they aren't capable of walking it to the end, those who matter come and leave unannounced, without making a big deal out of it for cheap validation and attention.

There is no need to worry about who comes, who stays, who leaves, who lurks or comes back, and why they do it.

The quality of the information and the way it's communicated is what matters most and what draws people in or out, and you have more control over that.

Valkarie said:
Just letting you know I'm moving on. Thanks for all the help?
If you mean you are leaving, I want you to know that many 'oysters' out there are actually bear traps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back