Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My grandfather is an SS, question about reincarnation.

My grandfather is clearly an SS, he has always been an hater of Jews. In fact, I come from a family that has always fought against the Jews at the time of Nazism.

I know this because long ago I wanted to make sure I was not Jewish and so I checked all my relatives and ancestors from my grandparents' stories and not only do I have no Jew in my family, but my family has always fought against the Jews. Today I told my grandfather every truth about the Jews, the Talmud, the stories of the Torah, the theft of ancient culture, the number 6, Israel etc.

My grandfather was fascinated. My grandfather is very old now and one day he will go away. But I'm pretty sure that since my grandfather is clearly an SS, Satan will welcome him to Hell while waiting to be reincarnated. Probably the Enemy will already be completely annihilated when my grandfather reincarnates. I also think of my grandfather when I do RTRs.

But, I want to ask this question, the day my grandfather dies, will I have to be sad? Or happy that I can meet him again in the future? I would not like that when he reincarnates he will forget that I am his nephew or he will not love me anymore because I would always like to have him with me ...
I ask both for my grandfather, but also for my great uncle, his brother, who died making me really sad.

I hope my question isn't bad or selfish. In case, please excuse me...

Dont worry- you can always have the help of a god communicating with the loved ones who have passed. Or to find out their next incarnation place and family using the help of the gods. This might not come until the end of this war but it will come. Until then dont lose hope🖤

Your relatives will be protected by the Gods and reincarnated when the time is right. Don't worry about it, even if they at first will not remember about you when they will meditate and advance spiritually they will regain their memories. Nothing is even forgotten, it all stay in the soul.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back