Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan’s Library & Donation Page Broken

magickeye9

I was looking for a specific post in the library that isn’t there which is how I discovered the pdf links from the ones that I clicked don’t work. I get a error 523 and the same error for the donation link also I recommend checking all the links on the home page of the website since one of them gave me a error 522.

magickeye9 said:
I was looking for a specific post in the library that isn’t there which is how I discovered the pdf links from the ones that I clicked don’t work. I get a error 523 and the same error for the donation link also I recommend checking all the links on the home page of the website since one of them gave me a error 522.
Yes, satanslibrary.org satanisgod.org are down at the moment.

The donations page on joyofsatan.org is not working because it was linked improperly, pointing to satanisgod.org, instead of the copy on joyofsatan.org here:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Donate.html

If you find any "broken" links like this, just replace satanisgod.org with joyofsatan.org in the URL, and it should work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back