Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Remembering past lives with runes

fuoco blu 666

I am trying to remember past lives, a long time ago I had started runic work with the Othal and Eihwaz runes for this purpose during a Moon in Cancer, the sign of the past and of memory.
I have used a Moon power number like 81 but on the whole soul in a non-specifically focused way, I have read that it is possible to use pranayama to remember past lives and that each major chakra governs specific past life events if there are any.
I am 100% sure that I have more past lives in Spiritual Satanism because of how my soul reacted to the first meditations and that I progress faster and more intensely and I have also noticed from my birth chart that I am Satan's and I have a certain energetic divergence with the mass mind and as a child I was already fascinated by magic and witches and psychic powers and symbolism.

For now I have not had results in my rational and visual mental consciousness of my past lives but it is also true that I have been meditating for less than 4 years and it takes time to bring all memories back to consciousness.
Has anyone had results with runes to remember past lives? to intensify the meditation should I do it in a concentrated way on the 7 major chakras for a number of power of the Moon?

I could also use the square of the moon in November.
I am very curious to remember my past lives because it will help me to advance faster and better and to have a higher kind of knowledge of myself.

I suggest you that before going for the information memories , go for the present memories that are in you, the bad and the good.

For an example, just as you felt something good for meditations you could felt something bad.

Everything we are is what we were, if you love junkfood, it is in your subconciousness because of x or y events where you didn't had money for good food , or where who knows what.

If you love meditation with just a little results it is because you had greater results in the past that remained in your subconciousness.

Improve what you have good from the past and destroy what is bad from then, traumas, fears , obsessions, lack of trust in yourself/your powers, etc etc.

Use affirmations to modify your subconciousness and use what you feel to empower it, for an example

"I am happy eating healthy food/I cleary see and understand what bad food does to me and hate it/what good food does to.me and love it

And remember how bad you felt after eating a bunch of junkfood and how great after eating a salad(on spiritual mintal and physical level)

Same with obsession frustrations etc

Also you can work on lucid dreaming , dreams where you have control over everything and there you can ask a God or Satan to show you something from past lives that is going to help you.

Or you can go in astral / or if you have visions already just by closing your eyes and focusing just ask Satan to.show you or your guardian demon

Also sometimes enemyes could show you and so you should not just see what is shown but also feel if is good intentions or bad.

And I strongly suggest to empower clean untie uncurse purify heal unlock open balance your SOUL more than doing such things and PRIORITY those , because with all those , those memories will come esier and you will be able to also understand accept and use them better and also have better conection with GODS and Satan

Also you can search on SEARCH BUTTON from this forum keywords like : MEMORIES/LUCID DREAMING/AFFIRMATIONS/SUBCONCIOUSNESS etc

With runes, you can do it in a divinatory way, glimpses yet no meaningful. But for a proper real "remembering" is only by advancement, both by a whole and also specific on the higher chakras and specific breathing exercises. The 3rd eye must be expanding and you have to meditate on this, very seriously and consistent.

OpenMind2 said:
I suggest you that before going for the information memories , go for the present memories that are in you, the bad and the good.

Yes the above is very good advice, before remembering past lives you grow the ability to see and remember the memories of present life in an impeccable way, even such as what you where doing when being 3 years old, or if you read a book 10 years ago, you can recite whole pages as it is in front of you, the visual memory being in front of your face.

NakedPluto said:
OpenMind2 said:

Yes the above is very good advice, before remembering past lives you grow the ability to see and remember the memories of present life in an impeccable way, even such as what you where doing when being 3 years old, or if you read a book 10 years ago, you can recite whole pages as it is in front of you, the visual memory being in front of your face.

Noooo, that is not what i meant, my point is very different from yours.

What are you going to do with your 3year old memoryes? The point is to remember just the ones you NEED and can use in present

"I remember when I sh1t myself , my life changed forever since"

I meant to look at his habits,obsessions,frustrations,lack of personality , fears, whatever is in him that he can improve and that have a PAST event that created it.
And to change it.

For an example, what help is that if he vibrate 2BILION OTHAL and he remember that he was charged by police for something he didn t in a past life and now he is afraid of police without knowing why "SO THIS IS THE REASON IM AFRAID OF POLICE I CAN T BELIVE IT, WORTH 40DAYS OF WORKING"

When he could just realize he is afraid of police without CONCIOUS REASON, so it is a SUBCONCIOUSNESS fear created in the past that can be change NOW by affirmations

Your advice about 2year old memory and perfect pages remembering is pure bullsh1t , and you yourself should read again what i said and try to understand the importance of PRIORITY

Maybe you meant to do good but is not a good advice

OpenMind2 said:
NakedPluto said:
OpenMind2 said:

Noooo, that is not what i meant, my point is very different from yours.

What are you going to do with your 3year old memoryes? The point is to remember just the ones you NEED and can use in present

"I remember when I sh1t myself , my life changed forever since"

I meant to look at his habits,obsessions,frustrations,lack of personality , fears, whatever is in him that he can improve and that have a PAST event that created it.
And to change it.

For an example, what help is that if he vibrate 2BILION OTHAL and he remember that he was charged by police for something he didn t in a past life and now he is afraid of police without knowing why "SO THIS IS THE REASON IM AFRAID OF POLICE I CAN T BELIVE IT, WORTH 40DAYS OF WORKING"

When he could just realize he is afraid of police without CONCIOUS REASON, so it is a SUBCONCIOUSNESS fear created in the past that can be change NOW by affirmations

Your advice about 2year old memory and perfect pages remembering is pure bullsh1t , and you yourself should read again what i said and try to understand the importance of PRIORITY

Maybe you meant to do good but is not a good advice

You are talking about healing trauma and awareness meditation, which can be done in this way very nicely, yes.

Sorry Mahasiddha, my horrible mistake...I promise to not be afraid of police and stop remembering bullshit.

In either a sermon of HP.Cobra during his yahoo times when we had Satan'sLibrary addons from Yahoo or earlier in Prophp forums time period.

He went on to mention the problem with people who delve into past lives even non-Satanists(for example rebirthing basically a major pranayama effect). Is that people are going to remember everything even the negatives.

The problem with people is remembering negative things. You want to remember positive and neutral situations but like black magic negative can deal some major issues. If your a sensitive person OR the trauma is powerful and comes in like a mortal blow to your self. Your gonna open up a can of worms.

Ex: Your a person you got stabbed in the back business wise and stabbed in the back literally at one point. Why do you want to remember that memory and feel it because your gonna have sensations. Do you really want to remember one past life whereby your current paranoia was all done because you were robbed and murdered at some point.

Negative memories of the present is okay as long as the fact you know it didn't cause harm to your physical vessel. Perhaps for example you beat up a bully and got scolded heavily and almost got suspended from school and this occurred in 1st grade. Or for example you screamed a curse word at someone and you never heard the end of your family or people scolding the shit out of you and while you looked at them and was talking back. The trauma still occurred.

Many people don't realize even events of non-importance can generate a cascade of action.

I recall before the Prophp forums were shut down. I recall a thread someone replied to on using Eihwaz and Othal to bring out not just past memories but acclimate talents from the past.

Say you like music, say you can sorta play a guitar or piano or maybe there is an instrument out there you really like like a flute or ocarina and you do very well but something hinders you from being great. And say you have the talent in the past of music and you want to bring these talents out with Eihwaz/Othal you can.

I did a short working in 2017 for a few days maybe 10 days in total. 54 vibrations of Odthal and Eihwaz with the affirmation "The energies of Eihwaz and Othal are bringing out positive memories and talents to my present period of time so that I can use them all this in a positive, healthy, and happy way for me".

or something to that nature. Basically I said a meditation of I want memories positive ones even neutral. But I also want to incorporate talents from my past lives so that I can bring them out into the present and improve my life.

I don't know if it worked or whatever. Funny 2017 was a period of time I only recently returned to Satanism in 2016 and was wanting to advance. As one member stated "The suck has got to stop" and I wanted to actualize spirituality. I changed a lot in 2016 and learned a lot on the forums. Though it just compounded my confusion and deepening of thoughts and well here I am in 2022 and nothing has changed.

So I don't know if Eihwaz and Othal worked. I know certain members have iterated a quick short working can be good compared to dragging on to 40-90-120-270-360 workings.

But O.P. I don't know what your affirmation or goal was but if you simply want memories hopefully positive and neutral(as neutral does not equal negative). Then your kinda half-using the runes those two specific runes and their properties can acclimate past life capacities and like I said you want the memory but also the talents that existed and bring them out to the present life your in.

It sounds from what your saying is you want both the memory but also the talents. So maybe work in talents. Memories are just memories they might not be the entire talent tree you were wanting.

Gear88 said:
I don't know if it worked or whatever. Funny 2017 was a period of time I only recently returned to Satanism in 2016 and was wanting to advance. As one member stated "The suck has got to stop" and I wanted to actualize spirituality. I changed a lot in 2016 and learned a lot on the forums. Though it just compounded my confusion and deepening of thoughts and well here I am in 2022 and nothing has changed.

What do you mean nothing has changed? I believe I have answered many of your questions which seemed to have been your primary obstacles. If these still exist, please elaborate.

I will reiterate briefly, yes energy manipulation works just as material works with your limbs. Just because you cannot readily sense it does not mean otherwise.

All you need to do is be willing to engage in a decent beginner's program and you will have results. Don't push yourself unnecessarily, or expect fireworks to go off, either.

Once you have a baseline level of spiritual power and consistency, then use runes to specifically give yourself the drive to advance. This works in the exact same way that you have a large drive to type, talk, and think. Why cannot you create this for what is otherwise difficult for you?

The reality is that you can do this, and should do this, rather than attempt to sidestep the problem and say you are unable to meditate for some reason. There is no basis for this in nature; the only reason it is difficult is due to enemy interference on our planet, leading to such obstacles to your soul.

Be strong and conquer these obstacles, as I know you are, and then it will be finally over with. Yet, if you give up before even starting, that is very silly. The beginning is the hardest part.

Start the 40-day program again. Why not now? You are capable of doing it. There is no reason to condemn yourself to anything less than your full potential.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back