Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A few RTR questions and other questions

Lightning-Wings

Hello!

I wanted to ask a couple questions just as the title states, so here they are:

1. Just as the RTR schedule started, I’ve been doing these RTR’s and I’ve noticed that the FINAL RTR removes a lot of tension and stress that I receive from work, is that normal? I thought it’s purpose was to both help the world and us, Spiritual Satanist.

2. While doing the affirmations for the 72 RTR, at the point where it says: "The Gates of Satan have permenantly opened wide." I feel this pleasant, yet kicking/buldging feeling at the basenof my spine, is that the kundalini or just simply energy?

3. I’ve noticed that ever since I finally returned to SS and been doing the rituals, I keep feeling eyes on me and the pleasing prescence of Gods, is this simply my mind playing tricks on me (as it has in the past) or is this a sign that the Gods are truly watching over/taking interest?

4. I read HP HC 666 sermon today qbout oaths and I have to admit that in my young and naive years I’ve "made" promises, but never kept to them and I felt ashamed and horrible, however I heard a voice in my head and spoke it out loud reminding myself what HP HC 666 has stated in that very sermon, that we humans make mistakes and it’s our human nature and the Gods understand it.

Furthermore, that voice uplifted me and reminded me that despite the mistakes we make, what matters is what we do in the end and that we learn feom our mistakes in the end. It made me feel better and understood and just made me realize that the Gods know what’s in our hearts and souls and thus judge us on that, not on a mistake we make, we learn from it in the end.

Is this just my mind that spoke or possibly my GD?

Thank you!
I do apologize if I made any errors.

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS FOREVER!

Lightning-Wings said:
Hello!

I wanted to ask a couple questions just as the title states, so here they are:

1. Just as the RTR schedule started, I’ve been doing these RTR’s and I’ve noticed that the FINAL RTR removes a lot of tension and stress that I receive from work, is that normal? I thought it’s purpose was to both help the world and us, Spiritual Satanist.

2. While doing the affirmations for the 72 RTR, at the point where it says: "The Gates of Satan have permenantly opened wide." I feel this pleasant, yet kicking/buldging feeling at the basenof my spine, is that the kundalini or just simply energy?

3. I’ve noticed that ever since I finally returned to SS and been doing the rituals, I keep feeling eyes on me and the pleasing prescence of Gods, is this simply my mind playing tricks on me (as it has in the past) or is this a sign that the Gods are truly watching over/taking interest?

4. I read HP HC 666 sermon today qbout oaths and I have to admit that in my young and naive years I’ve "made" promises, but never kept to them and I felt ashamed and horrible, however I heard a voice in my head and spoke it out loud reminding myself what HP HC 666 has stated in that very sermon, that we humans make mistakes and it’s our human nature and the Gods understand it.

Furthermore, that voice uplifted me and reminded me that despite the mistakes we make, what matters is what we do in the end and that we learn feom our mistakes in the end. It made me feel better and understood and just made me realize that the Gods know what’s in our hearts and souls and thus judge us on that, not on a mistake we make, we learn from it in the end.

Is this just my mind that spoke or possibly my GD?

Thank you!
I do apologize if I made any errors.

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS FOREVER!
1. It's normal
2. Your energy probably
3. Your mind most probably
4. Your mind

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back