Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If I skip a day of a 40-day magic work

TheAbyss

This may sound like a stupid question but I need to know if it makes sense.

I have read several times around that if by chance you miss a day of a magical work then the next day (only the next day or also any future day?) you can make up for it by doing the same magical work twice.

Now, if I know that tomorrow for various reasons and commitments I will not have time to do for example Munka 100 repetitions. Knowing this, can I today in advance do 100 repetitions twice to make up for the lack I will make tomorrow?

Basically cover the work in advance today instead of making up for it the day after tomorrow.

No, skipping a day will ruin the energy circuit that you have built. This is why consistency is very important, as each day builds on another.

You should try your best to meditate, raising energies within 24 hours from your last meditation.

Waking up 30 minutes earlier, or go to bed 30 minutes later, may give you the necessary time to do your working.

We ALWAYS do have some time in a day this can be done. Try your best to find the opportunity. Vibrating this in your mind that one day may be a better choice than skipping it. Thougths are of energy.

You can breathe in energy from the sun and spin your chakras to raise your energies before vibrating in your mind. I had to use my astral temple on several occasions just so I could complete some workings due to circumstances.

Ask your GD to assist you in finding some time in your day if you get completely "restricted" because of your schedule.

Instead of doing it twice today and skipping next day you should take advantage of 48 hrs window.

Be smart about it.

Let me further explain, 48 hrs of not doing the same working ends it.

Instead of doing it 24ish hours apart delay the next working voluntarily and do it around 40ish hours, now you have 48 hours again, but do mind it has to be done twice now with in those 48 hrs

Further explaining, lets say you did it today 12th of August(daytime), now you know you wont be able to do it on 14of august, so willingly do it at night of 13th of august, this will give you 48hours from night of 13th to do it twice, so even if you werent able to do it on 14of august, you have night time till 15th of august to do it twice.

Hope i didnt sound too confusing.

Demonic said:

Instead of doing it twice today and skipping next day you should take advantage of 48 hrs window.

Be smart about it.

Instead of doing it 24ish hours apart delay the next working voluntarily and do it around 40ish hours, now you have 48 hours again, but do mind it has to be done twice now with in those 48 hrs

Further explaining, lets say you did it today 12th of August(daytime), now you know you wont be able to do it on 14of august, so willingly do it at night of 13th of august, this will give you 48hours from night of 13th to do it twice, so even if you werent able to do it on 14of august, you have night time till 15th of august to do it twice.

With Squares, HPHC has mentioned that 36 hours is the minimum time to break the energy. Therefore, I would not willingly go 36 hours past your last session.

Darkpagan666 said:
No, skipping a day will ruin the energy circuit that you have built. This is why consistency is very important, as each day builds on another.

I don't think it totally ruins it, because I have continued workings after missing a day. For example, I meant to do it 3am, but fell asleep and did it at 8am. It probably hurt the working, but it didn't totally ruin it, based on the results I was getting.

In the above case, I knew the working was still working continuously because the problems I was treating continued to decrease in intensity.

Regardless, with this degree of uncertainty around workings, do your best to keep high standards about them.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=380804 time=1660369633 user_id=21286]

With Squares, HPHC has mentioned that 36 hours is the minimum time to break the energy. Therefore, I would not willingly go 36 hours past your last session.

Hmm, Thanks for input.

So in emergency time can be willingly extended to 36 hours so it gives you another 36 hours,downside being we have to do it twice now. This way energy buildup loses less intensity? As opposed to 48hrs window

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Demonic said:

Be smart about it.

Darkpagan666 said:

I don't think it totally ruins it, because I have continued workings after missing a day. For example, I meant to do it 3am, but fell asleep and did it at 8am. It probably hurt the working, but it didn't totally ruin it, based on the results I was getting.

In the above case, I knew the working was still working continuously because the problems I was treating continued to decrease in intensity.

Regardless, with this degree of uncertainty around workings, do your best to keep high standards about them.

I have had success in the same way as you mention, but this was only due to I had raised my energies high from meditation, and the sun not have risen as high enough to yet influence that new day.

Depending on how far in you are in your working, and how strong and high your energies are to begin with, will determine the results.

If you for an example start your working at 08am on the 10th of august, and can't somehow do the working again the next day on the 11th of august at 08am. That is fine. If you then wait at lets say 04am on the 12th of august in timeframe, chances are you are still fine doing the working as the second day haven't started yet.

What I meant by trying your best to raise your energies within 24 hours, is because then you will keep your energies high, which can be very beneficial in cases like the above. Nurturing the working energies just enough to keep the working alive.

However, when I was newer and didn't have that much energy going, I noticed my workings ended due to the energy circuit got 'cut' off if I missed a day. It still happened earlier this year when I did a moon working. I got too much to do in school, and ended up forgetting to do a working-session one day. When I started again that very next day, I noticed the energies were gone and I had to start over again.

The ones who are more astrally sensitive can sense beforehand when a working will be successful, and if it fails. This will come in time as you practice. Just keep on practicing!

Darkpagan666 said:
I was asking in case there is a rare occasion where I am not at home for a few days and from the moment I wake up until I go to sleep I'm surrounded by people. (certainly not because I'm lazy or disorganised).

I can see the importance of constancy. I assume in these situations to meditate as much as one can. Unfortunately it happened to me right after this post to skip more than one day. At this point I will simply start again from day one, accepting that it may happen that I fail on consistency now and then. (to be clear, I am talking about skipping one or more magic works and not about meditating in general)

Thanks for the tips.

Demonic said:

Not a bad idea though xD But I have no yardstick for comparison and it seems to me that this is the first time I have read something like this. In the sense that I have no certainty that it could work.

Who knows, I'm thinking that it could be individual too and it depends from person to person how quickly you start dissipating the energy of a magic work or cutting the energy circuit you create. Maybe skipping a day creates more problems for a beginner than an advanced one.

Blitzkreig [JG said:

Hi, Could you confirm if this is true?
I have read several times around that if by chance you miss a day of a magical work then the next day (only the next day or also any future day?) you can make up for it by doing the same magical work twice.
I feel like I've read it somewhere, but I'm not sure or can't remember if HPHC has ever confirmed it.

What do you think of this instead?
Knowing this, can I today in advance do 100 repetitions twice to make up for the lack I will make tomorrow?
Basically cover the work in advance today instead of making up for it the day after tomorrow.
Maybe re-reading it is just a stupid stunt I pulled for fear of ruining a 40-day magic work. The best of the best would be to be consistent every day.

TheAbyss said:
Darkpagan666 said:
I was asking in case there is a rare occasion where I am not at home for a few days and from the moment I wake up until I go to sleep I'm surrounded by people. (certainly not because I'm lazy or disorganised).

I can see the importance of constancy. I assume in these situations to meditate as much as one can. Unfortunately it happened to me right after this post to skip more than one day. At this point I will simply start again from day one, accepting that it may happen that I fail on consistency now and then. (to be clear, I am talking about skipping one or more magic works and not about meditating in general)

Thanks for the tips.

Remember that a new day starts during sunrise. If you do a working and one day, lets say you do the working on a Monday morning, and you are busy the entire Tuesday, it is a good idea to wait until everyone have went to sleep and do the working at night, before the sun rises that Wednesday morning. You can even vibrate this in a low voice inside a blanket or pillow to cancel out some of the sound.

I think maybe that is what JG Blitzkreig meant. That at least, has worked for me many times. There was one time (I'll explain it in the same manner) I did a working, I did my session Monday morning, forgot about it on Tuesday, suddenly remembered it after school on Wednesday at 15pm. When I did the session of my working again that Wednesday, I noticed the energies of the working was gone, finito.

I hope HP Hooded Cobra can confirm or elaborate just how far one can go between each session without ruining a working. And if one raises energies high, if that will contribute to make it possible to extend longer between sessions. I do believe I have been able to do that, based on some experiences.

A very good question, indeed! Good luck with your future workings Abyss!

Darkpagan666 said:
I hope HP Hooded Cobra can confirm or elaborate just how far one can go between each session without ruining a working. And if one raises energies high, if that will contribute to make it possible to extend longer between sessions. I do believe I have been able to do that, based on some experiences.
From here (https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=314994#p314994) you can gather something related to the subject.

Henu the Great said:
Darkpagan666 said:
From here (https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=314994#p314994) you can gather something related to the subject.

Thank you! :)

It is interesting that the Square sessions can go 36 hours apart from each other, likely this goes for workings as well then. Though, I have spent as much as 40 hours in-between sessions and still have had success. But, this may be due to I managed to do it before sunrise and had high energies from daily meditation included.

Darkpagan666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Darkpagan666 said:

Thank you! :)

It is interesting that the Square sessions can go 36 hours apart from each other, likely this goes for workings as well then. Though, I have spent as much as 40 hours in-between sessions and still have had success. But, this may be due to I managed to do it before sunrise and had high energies from daily meditation included.
It's a bit of flexible subject. I would imagine just as days shorten and lengthen due to Earth being tilted so is there possibility to have variability due to factors related to personal advancement so certain fixed timeframe does not necessarily make the most sense all the time.

Darkpagan666 said:
There was one time (I'll explain it in the same manner) I did a working, I did my session Monday morning, forgot about it on Tuesday, suddenly remembered it after school on Wednesday at 15pm. When I did the session of my working again that Wednesday, I noticed the energies of the working was gone, finito.
I had a similar experience once after skipping a day of feeling all the energy circuit I was creating gone. It was as if I hadn't done anything and I didn't feel the energy as I had the previous days, it was a strange and somewhat uncomfortable feeling of emptiness for the effort gone in vain.

Darkpagan666 said:
A very good question, indeed! Good luck with your future workings Abyss!
Thank you very much I appreciated your input. I wish you the same. :)

Thersthara said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Demonic said:

Be smart about it.

Darkpagan666 said:

Hi, I had the opportunity to do it again 36-37 hours after the last session. Is my square broken? Has the power decreased? If its strength has decreased, can anything be done to restore it?

I was at the very beginning. If I do it every day from now on regularly and without time differences, will the power recover?

Yes, I believe you are fine. Proceed with your Square.

The Squares are different as you directly harbor the energies of the Planet of the Square.

Keeping your energies high (daily meditation) is necessary regardless, and may contribute to nourish the Square.

What does your hunch tell you anyway? Can you sense energies and discern these from each other?

Blitzkreig [JG said:

I'm sorry? Guardian, you mean to say that you can skip a whole day of a Kabbalistic Square and still be fine? I thought Squares, for all their power, were also among the most exacting kinds of workings in terms of consistency, repetitions and accuracy.

Did you mean magick or general workings instead? If not, please elaborate.

OuroborphicMystery said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

I'm sorry? Guardian, you mean to say that you can skip a whole day of a Kabbalistic Square and still be fine? I thought Squares, for all their power, were also among the most exacting kinds of workings in terms of consistency, repetitions and accuracy.

I am glad you asked because this can actually be a point of confusion, which I did not think about originally.

Yes, the Squares must stay within the daily boundaries. However, it is possible for you to complete 1 day of a Square, at 9am, then on the next day, maybe you are busy and aren't able to complete the next session until 9pm, or 36 hours later.

When HPHC had given the 36-hour timeframe, he was answering someone who purposely wished to end and restart a Square, therefore he was saying 36 hours is the minimum time to end a Square and safely start a new one.
At the same time, this brings up the question as to whether or not 36 hours stresses the continuity of not just Squares, but even normal workings.

I have read from some people that they have gone over 36 hours for normal workings, or had other adverse events, but still felt that their working was not completely broken. Therefore, there could be a personal element to this.

What may be confusing with Square is that even if a Square is broken (the numerological basis which generates lots of power), there is still energy behind it that can be converted to a "normal" working, which is less sensitive, but less powerful. I wonder if some people, when judging the continuity of Squares specifically, were sensing some energy, but couldn't tell if the Square itself was ok.

Due to this sort of uncertainty, I think it is best to stick to the 36-hour timeframe to avoid any unforeseen events or other confusion. As mentioned above, this may or may not apply to Squares, based on when you are doing them during the day period. It is technically possible to go 36 hours between sessions of a Square, whilst still doing them each day, but whether or not this is ok or not is unclear to me.

Thersthara said:
Darkpagan666 said:
Thersthara said:
Hi, I had the opportunity to do it again 36-37 hours after the last session. Is my square broken? Has the power decreased? If its strength has decreased, can anything be done to restore it?

I was at the very beginning. If I do it every day from now on regularly and without time differences, will the power recover?

Yes, I believe you are fine. Proceed with your Square.

The Squares are different as you directly harbor the energies of the Planet of the Square.

Keeping your energies high (daily meditation) is necessary regardless, and may contribute to nourish the Square.

What does your hunch tell you anyway? Can you sense energies and discern these from each other?

Thank you. According to my own feelings and intuition, there is no problem. The energies continue to accumulate. But I still wanted to ask people who know.

See the post I just made for my own thoughts on the matter. In regards to sensing whether the Square is ok, try to send beyond just the energy and into the numerology of the Square itself.

In regards to where this 36-hour concept comes from, here is the exact quotation:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SleepingWolf said:
If you need to restart completely how long do I have to wait for the energy to dissipate to start again from day 1?
36 hours in the case of the squares as they are repeated daily.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=381891 time=1660743438 user_id=21286]
OuroborphicMystery said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

I am glad you asked because this can actually be a point of confusion, which I did not think about originally.

Yes, the Squares must stay within the daily boundaries. However, it is possible for you to complete 1 day of a Square, at 9am, then on the next day, maybe you are busy and aren't able to complete the next session until 9pm, or 36 hours later.

When HPHC had given the 36-hour timeframe, he was answering someone who purposely wished to end and restart a Square, therefore he was saying 36 hours is the minimum time to end a Square and safely start a new one.
At the same time, this brings up the question as to whether or not 36 hours stresses the continuity of not just Squares, but even normal workings.

I have read from some people that they have gone over 36 hours for normal workings, or had other adverse events, but still felt that their working was not completely broken. Therefore, there could be a personal element to this.

What may be confusing with Square is that even if a Square is broken (the numerological basis which generates lots of power), there is still energy behind it that can be converted to a "normal" working, which is less sensitive, but less powerful. I wonder if some people, when judging the continuity of Squares specifically, were sensing some energy, but couldn't tell if the Square itself was ok.

Due to this sort of uncertainty, I think it is best to stick to the 36-hour timeframe to avoid any unforeseen events or other confusion. As mentioned above, this may or may not apply to Squares, based on when you are doing them during the day period. It is technically possible to go 36 hours between sessions of a Square, whilst still doing them each day, but whether or not this is ok or not is unclear to me.
Have you asked HP? As much as I respect you we need to be 100% sure of these things because it would be bad to waste a square or any working. If this has been tested, just remember that energy can still manifest even if a working is done for less than 40 days or a square less than the days it should be done, so we need to be sure.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=381891 time=1660743438 user_id=21286]
OuroborphicMystery said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

This is incredibly well articulated, JG Blitzkreig! I totally agree with this.

There are people who have worked on their soul and mind in a past life or lives here. Many are natural mages, and many have inborn qualities when it comes to raising energies, performing workings and the application of the will. These have a natural talent for the use of magick. They may have an affinity and aptitude when it comes to discerning energies - knowing if it is of success or failure.

Others in the other hand, who have not yet acquired the necessary skill, meaning they have not enough experience, may sense accumulation of energies, but misread the energies. These people are unable to discern the energies, and are unable to tell whether the working is successful or a failure. They haven't developed their psychic senses enough to pick up on success vs. failure.

With experience, you will eventually learn to do this. You will learn to distinguish whether the Working is successful, or a failure. This comes with time as you meditate, practice yoga, working on your soul and mind. If you are very uncertain and/or inexperienced, ask your GD or Satan for clues.

If you are new to this, or feel insecure, do as JG Blitzkreig said and use the 36 hours as a general rule for both Squares and Workings. This will ensure you that the Working or Square is fine where time is concerned. It is nevertheless, very ideal to do this, as you train yourself to stick to routines, which is important.

To further avoid failures to happen, you could choose a certain timeframe in your day you know you will have the time, and not being disturbed. This could be in the morning when you wake up, right after school or work when you get home, in the evening, or at night. Although, this depends on the nature of the work and Square.

Personally, I have as a rule that I do the workings and Squares in the morning or late in the evening. I am almost always home then, and never disturbed when home. If I have to be somewhere else, I always find an opportunity to do the working or square anyway. Do it in the car, cancel an appointment with a friend or just say "Hey, I forgot something, Imma be late", or do it before you go somewhere you have to be. Sometimes, I am that person who is late to gatherings, or that person who leaves early. Do what you gotta do, as this is about improving your life.

luis said:
Have you asked HP? As much as I respect you we need to be 100% sure of these things because it would be bad to waste a square or any working. If this has been tested, just remember that energy can still manifest even if a working is done for less than 40 days or a square less than the days it should be done, so we need to be sure.

No, I did not ask him directly. I only based this according on what he said to SleepingWolf, which I quoted somewhere above.
Taking what he said there, it appears like 36 hours is at least the case for Squares, but perhaps 40-day workings have more flexibility, although I cannot say exactly how much.

If someone has gone 36-48 hours since reinforcing their working, then it is likely they have already passed through 1 astrological day, so I cannot imagine how much longer this can go without damaging the working.

It is more confusing based on prior advice by HPS Maxine which said that a day cannot be skipped, but I thought this was modified to later mean it is ok to do it twice after a missed day. However, I cannot find where HPS Maxine has said this. At least from personal experience, I know that it is possible to continue workings in this manner.

I agree that it is bad to waste any efforts. For me, therefore, I am sticking to the 36-hour limit, just to be safe. I am not sure if you think this is too lenient or too conservative.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=382025 time=1660820234 user_id=21286]
luis said:

No, I did not ask him directly. I only based this according on what he said to SleepingWolf, which I quoted somewhere above.
Taking what he said there, it appears like 36 hours is at least the case for Squares, but perhaps 40-day workings have more flexibility, although I cannot say exactly how much.

If someone has gone 36-48 hours since reinforcing their working, then it is likely they have already passed through 1 astrological day, so I cannot imagine how much longer this can go without damaging the working.

It is more confusing based on prior advice by HPS Maxine which said that a day cannot be skipped, but I thought this was modified to later mean it is ok to do it twice after a missed day. However, I cannot find where HPS Maxine has said this. At least from personal experience, I know that it is possible to continue workings in this manner.

I agree that it is bad to waste any efforts. For me, therefore, I am sticking to the 36-hour limit, just to be safe. I am not sure if you think this is too lenient or too conservative.
I understand, well I like to be 100% sure but I trust you, definitely something to be tested if it happens I miss a day but I would like to know the opinion of Hoodedcobra.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
luis said:

I found this https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=73853#p73853 he does say you can empower chakras every 36 hours...

luis said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
luis said:

I found this https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=73853#p73853 he does say you can empower chakras every 36 hours...

Appreciated, thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back