Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

With all of the arguing, big-willy bullshit, and hostility here, I have just one thing to say

FancyMancy

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/b52f017e-96cc-4613-8ee9-72175b88e59a

Ok would you get over all this already and do something constructive on the groups if your going to spend time here.

Honestly the #1 lesson some people need to learn is they waste way too much time on meaningless words here on the forums. I can't imagine spending anywhere more than 15 minutes a day typing here, like so many do. That's a whole time slot for meditation?

Unless you're actively giving people advice all the time, or actually working here or Clergy, I can't imagine the time sink.

FancyMancy said:
Don't waste our time, you're always complaining.
You don't meditate and you don't do spiritual warfare, so what are you doing here?
Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

slyscorpion said:
Ok would you get over all this already and do something constructive on the groups if your going to spend time here.
No, I will not stop trying to lighten the mood. This was a humourous post. I don't always have to add "[JOKE]" or "[HUMOUR]" tags to the thread title. Use your Brain. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Stop being so uptight, and instead chill the fuck out. Stupid people.

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:
No, I will not stop trying to lighten the mood. This was a humourous post. I don't always have to add "[JOKE]" or "[HUMOUR]" tags to the thread title. Use your Brain. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Stop being so uptight, and instead chill the fuck out. Stupid people.

Why insult Slyscorpion? The mountain is supposed to be JoS? Sly has assessed this perfectly. You complain non stop. You don't brighten the "mood", you are a negative influence. Quite the opposite.

Instead of calling me a retard and complaining that other SS don't respond to your bitching, wasting time with underhanded stings, you should use that time for yourself.

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

I appreciate this thread. You are proving to be less stuckup, but also more assertive than others. It's funny and true because I do wish for every SS to not feel excluded nor demeaned. Yet half of the time people are too caught up in, "I am right, you are wrong" mentality. This forum's main purpose is to be educational.

What is meant by this, everyone, is we are to be unified and not pettily arguing. I have a lot to say on some things in threads I have observed. But I am working on how to word it all in my own posts.

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

Fancy please just stop. I dunno much about all this drama but its all around you and it has been going on for too long. Just stop it and move on. Its pointless. We arent children who keep grudges and keep fighting. Just move on. If others are in the wrong sooner or later they'll realize, if you are in the wrong then work on yourself.

In my opinion maybe you should just take a break from the forums and start meditating or if its not consistent or enough then please try your best to make it frequent. If you think people get triggered because of sth youre about to say then dont even say it. Just focus on your own wellbeing. Please.

Having a lighter mood on the forum is wasting time? I'm not always complaining; I'm trying to lighten moods.

I do meditate. I do Internet warfare. What am I doing here? Repeating myself, and being ignored, obviously, and trying to improve moods with some silliness.

No, I don't have anything better to do with my life than attempt to further Satan's Cause and Ministry. A lot of my time, thinking, energy... goes into that.

I don't complain non-stop. Try reading my posts. If I don't brighten the mood, then I should post irrelevant things on topics; I should go to threads and make the OP not be the focus of those threads. Oh... it was not me who did that.

Notice how I intend to have a fun joke in a thread, and it turns into something else? Tough audience? Yeah... That is the word and description that I will go with...

I didn't call you a retard. I said I don't know if, so good one there. What is my bitching? "This thread is not about me"? Lol. Good one. No mater what I say, it will be twisted into shit because I am the one bitching. There are different types of humour. Go look them up and learn. "I know..." OK, so I am the one bitching?! Lel. (Anyone - let me know if you understand the difference between me using "lol" and "lel".)

DreamWeaver
With the tone of how things are both in threads I have participated in recently, including this one, and also the general tone of the forum as of late... which has been happening for quite a long time... forgive me if I find it difficult to believe you when you say you appreciate this thread. Thanks for (at least trying to be) understanding.

CaspianTheDreamer
Stop trying to lighten moods? No. Sorry.

I don't know why drama is all around me. Your thread was about you, not about me. It was others who ignored you and made your thread be about me. Maybe ask them why this drama is about me at the moment. The point of this thread is not to be begrudging nor fighting. It is to point to the forum and things happening on it and lighten moods, but no-one - or at least very few - seem to want to have a happy place to post in. If my country is shit, should I leave it and go to another's country and turn that to shit, to make me feel better? If I was not involved with drama recently, maybe no-one would have replied to this thread; it would have been ignored probably, but there are some who need to have target practice.

As said, and as I say, everyone always has to be right. They don't listen, they are ignorant. I will not stop being silly and daft. If anyone hates that or hates me for that, then they have Magickal tools to deal with it - either against me or for themselves. Good luck with whatever they do, though.

Thank you. I appreciate you being polite in your reply. There are works in the pipelines. I do not intend nor wish to neglect these things, but I won't remove my sense of humour and lightheartedness from this forum.

The point of this thread was fun, humour, joking. It is only natural - of course - that was misunderstood. Of course some members got the wrong end of the stick. People could have lolled, even insincerely, at my OP here, but instead... "You either laugh or you cry"; I choose to try and make others laugh. One can either increase happy energies or they can increase upset energies. You do you - crybabies or happy people.

I may or I may not read NakedPluto's reply to me in CaspianTheDreamer's thread. If I do, I probably won't reply. No matter what I say, I am wrong and everyone else is right. Don't forget to do the getting-over-obsessions working which a good date to begin it on is next Saturday. Peace to the decent ones; [insert something here] to the others.

Veritá_666 said:
FancyMancy said:
You don't meditate and you don't do spiritual warfare, so what are you doing here?
Well, he's complaining as a part of him wants to extract joy but feels as though it isn't working. Which is why he should meditate. So you're both right.

FancyMancy said:
Having a lighter mood on the forum is wasting time? I'm not always complaining; I'm trying to lighten moods.

I do meditate. I do Internet warfare. What am I doing here? Repeating myself, and being ignored, obviously, and trying to improve moods with some silliness.

No, I don't have anything better to do with my life than attempt to further Satan's Cause and Ministry. A lot of my time, thinking, energy... goes into that.

I don't complain non-stop. Try reading my posts. If I don't brighten the mood, then I should post irrelevant things on topics; I should go to threads and make the OP not be the focus of those threads. Oh... it was not me who did that.

Notice how I intend to have a fun joke in a thread, and it turns into something else? Tough audience? Yeah... That is the word and description that I will go with...

I didn't call you a retard. I said I don't know if, so good one there. What is my bitching? "This thread is not about me"? Lol. Good one. No mater what I say, it will be twisted into shit because I am the one bitching. There are different types of humour. Go look them up and learn. "I know..." OK, so I am the one bitching?! Lel. (Anyone - let me know if you understand the difference between me using "lol" and "lel".)

DreamWeaver
With the tone of how things are both in threads I have participated in recently, including this one, and also the general tone of the forum as of late... which has been happening for quite a long time... forgive me if I find it difficult to believe you when you say you appreciate this thread. Thanks for (at least trying to be) understanding.

CaspianTheDreamer
Stop trying to lighten moods? No. Sorry.

I don't know why drama is all around me. Your thread was about you, not about me. It was others who ignored you and made your thread be about me. Maybe ask them why this drama is about me at the moment. The point of this thread is not to be begrudging nor fighting. It is to point to the forum and things happening on it and lighten moods, but no-one - or at least very few - seem to want to have a happy place to post in. If my country is shit, should I leave it and go to another's country and turn that to shit, to make me feel better? If I was not involved with drama recently, maybe no-one would have replied to this thread; it would have been ignored probably, but there are some who need to have target practice.

As said, and as I say, everyone always has to be right. They don't listen, they are ignorant. I will not stop being silly and daft. If anyone hates that or hates me for that, then they have Magickal tools to deal with it - either against me or for themselves. Good luck with whatever they do, though.

Thank you. I appreciate you being polite in your reply. There are works in the pipelines. I do not intend nor wish to neglect these things, but I won't remove my sense of humour and lightheartedness from this forum.

The point of this thread was fun, humour, joking. It is only natural - of course - that was misunderstood. Of course some members got the wrong end of the stick. People could have lolled, even insincerely, at my OP here, but instead... "You either laugh or you cry"; I choose to try and make others laugh. One can either increase happy energies or they can increase upset energies. You do you - crybabies or happy people.

I may or I may not read NakedPluto's reply to me in CaspianTheDreamer's thread. If I do, I probably won't reply. No matter what I say, I am wrong and everyone else is right. Don't forget to do the getting-over-obsessions working which a good date to begin it on is next Saturday. Peace to the decent ones; [insert something here] to the others.

So pick some humor thing some people actually find funny to lighten things up and talk about deeper things. Most people here I don't think go for the kinds of things you post. Most of the time I am looking at it and thinking. This is what I would see if I went on facebook or some place like that.

I think people here honestly want something deeper. Just my feeling. This is why your getting this reaction. If someone wants it they will go to one of those places and just waste time. That's on them not going to judge but most SS probably wouldn't want to do that.

They come here for more constructive things.

I am not here to be critical of you or any of that but trying to help. Deep and intellectual is good.

FancyMancy said:

What seemed to happen is that the interaction between you and NakedPluto turned into something like a debate, and because of that, insults and anger started being displayed. Regardless of who was actually right, you gave the perception of trying to be right at all costs.

In reality, your focus should be on trying to be "emotionally right", not just logically right. With this, I mean trying to generate positive interactions with NakedPluto, even if it requires you to hold your tongue. You will find that he will calm down as well if you do the same.

In regards to this thread, or the claims of "bitching", the problem is solely related to using any terms which paint everyone on JoS in a bad light. Even though you were trying to make a joke, your title basically seemed like another insult to JoS.

I am not saying you can never be critical of something, but you must do this in a constructive manner. You can say something like "We need to stay positive, guys!" or "I hope we can get along and cooperate." as opposed to "There is too much bullshit and hostility here".

As NakedPluto highlighted, it is important to stay focused during ritual schedules. Keep yourself clean and empowered, and hammer the enemy. They will try to cause drama on JoS to distract everyone from the rituals, so we must be aware of this to counter it.

In your case, it is very possible that the enemy abused your sensitive position within JoS to cause drama. You can see how just a poor choice of words set off even more argument. This requires everyone to be unified and focused against the enemy, right now.

Fancy, meditate.

People here are not telling you to not post anything or what you like, you are free to type and post whatever or however you like. Its just they, including me feel like you not meditating might be result of what/how you write.

Try meditating and see if this urge still persists, i do not see it as a major problem maybe some negative set planetary energies.

Freeing, deep cleaning, invoking mercury and programming them accordingly will help a lot as well.

Concerned said:
Veritá_666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Well, he's complaining as a part of him wants to extract joy but feels as though it isn't working. Which is why he should meditate. So you're both right.
Yes. It has felt as if I have been doing it in vain most of the time...

Unfortunately, I don't know what people find funny. I don't know anyone's sense of humour. It would be too difficult to try and please everyone! "There's no accounting for taste", as we know. Perhaps, in the midst of the drama, me posting this seemed like a dig in a bad way. It was more a lighthearted ribbing, and using a comedy joke (which my opinion of is irrelevant but I'll say Friends is meh, as all comedy is to me).

Regarding Facebook - why can't we have some lightheartedness here? I am quite certain HPHC made a post saying that having some jokes and things is actually OK. I'm make separate threads to do this in; other threads are as they are. Joking and humour can be constructive. In jokes, there tends to be an air of truth in one way or another anyway.

Well, thanks. Honestly, though, I think being critical (criticising) is not a bad thing. You know - constructive criticism and all that. It's just how it comes across. This joke/humour post was a bit of criticism - that can be seen as an attack or as an opportunity to make things better. Everything can be an opportunity, and everything can be a choice.

Regarding my saying "stupid people" - (OK, fine, in my opinion) it is stupid to be moody and stern all the time, though. Yeah, I'm a bit daft and silly. I don't apologise for that and I don't apologise for my sense of humour which only some seem to appreciate. There are too many people on this forum who don't know how to be happy, joke, smile, laugh - at least while on this forum.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=379762 time=1659916303 user_id=21286]...
I would say "my confusion" lies in a thread being about Person A, Person B coming in and saying things about me in there which I disagree with and then B and Person C turning A's thread into being about me, me saying it is irrelevant to do so but then C saying I am being irrelevant... Maybe I am confused. Maybe others are.

The "big-willy bullshit" is from a computer game. Like memes reference things, I used that quote as a reference. I didn't expect anyone to know where I got it from, but there might have been one user who recognised it and knew the reference. I don't have anyone particular in-mind, I just mean probability-wise. It is something someone says in a game -

If you go in there with this big-willy bullshit, you're gunna get shredded,

or something along those lines.

you must do this in a constructive manner. You can say something like "We need to stay positive, guys!" or "I hope we can get along and cooperate."
Well, I thought I did do that. "We either laugh or we cry." as one example.

as opposed to "There is too much bullshit and hostility here".
For me, trying to figure-out how to say that without saying it and without stepping on anyone's toes is too time-consuming.

You can see how just a poor choice of words set off even more argument.
Apparently, I've been doing that a lot lately... and for quite a while... Previously, you said about the possibility of a planetary transit interfering. I don't think I have been like this before, like I have been for a while. From what I can gather, a bunch of small things have been building up, and they came to a critical (in more ways than one) point.

Demonic said:
might be result of what/how you write.
Not to repeat myself but I don't know why this has happened this year. I didn't used to be like this... Maybe many little things all added-up and boom. It seems like I have a lot of work to do... Thank you for the support.

I have a thread to make soon-ish. It's a video thread. For those who might, or will, grab the wrong end of the stick - it is a joke, but with a lot of truth mixed in. I didn't want to tell anyone it is a joke, nor tell anyone about the video at all; I'd prefer to let them find it without their mind being "pre-blown" (hey, Sheldon?!) and I'd prefer to let them infer what they want, see the video, then realise what my intention was; but with all of this at the moment I don't think that would be a good idea - so the video I wish to make at some point in the near future or so is a joke but with a lot of truth mixed in.

DreamWeaver said:
FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

I appreciate this thread. You are proving to be less stuckup, but also more assertive than others. It's funny and true because I do wish for every SS to not feel excluded nor demeaned. Yet half of the time people are too caught up in, "I am right, you are wrong" mentality. This forum's main purpose is to be educational.

What is meant by this, everyone, is we are to be unified and not pettily arguing. I have a lot to say on some things in threads I have observed. But I am working on how to word it all in my own posts.
I agree. I find his posts to be much less negative and grating than many others here. It's refreshing to see someone who doesn't go nuclear over nonsense or go on a crusade over bygone issues, or get tied up in immature cliquey bullshit. There seems to be alot of whine asses and vindictive egos here lately so seeing someone unapologetically try to make light of things while also bringing issues to awareness is refreshing. There has been plenty of misbehavior here that doesn't get quite so stern a response as fancymancy has had just for one single, mild jest.

I have thoughts on it too but I don't care to post about it, it's not worth my time or energy to get into it. The lack of peace is disturbing but my posting about it won't change anything. None of this is new, anyway. It comes with the forum being what it is. People have to do introspection and reanalyze why they're here and become aware of what their goals really are when they're posting here. Especially the ones that love to point fingers, though they're the least likely to look within.

FancyMancy said:
DreamWeaver

I am the least sarcastic person I know. Not sure what the collective view on empaths is in here, but with my natal Mercury in a water sign, I am super sensitive to everything I hear and read. But I am working on my own self-development all of the time. My psychic gifts are empathy, precognitive dreams, emotional-based premonitions, and astrology (I am still an amateur though).

What I meant by appreciating this thread: the video is funny, and frankly true. I also realize you mean well, and just coming across as overly adamant to some people. I am used to all of the attitudes of my real-life family. So how you feel is not offensive to me. I also wish I joined the Yahoo groups when they were around.

existentialcrisis said:
There seems to be alot of whine asses and vindictive egos here lately... I have thoughts on it too but I don't care to post about it, it's not worth my time or energy to get into it. The lack of peace is disturbing but my posting about it won't change anything. None of this is new, anyway. It comes with the forum being what it is. People have to do introspection and reanalyze why they're here and become aware of what their goals really are when they're posting here.

Yes, precisely! But the benefit of the doubt, that I give all of this: we are just one big shitty family. That was my motto for my workplace I had in my hometown. :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back