Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question Jos main page

Greetings fellow Satanists, I have a question/observation about the Jos main page, on the side text on the right it says

"Satanism predates Christianity and all other religions."

And a little bit further down it says

"Satanism is based upon the ancient religions that predated Judaism and Christianity from hundreds to thousands of years."

I think it may lead to some confusion on one hand it says it predates all other religions and then says it's based upon ancient religions, maybe I understood it wrong or does it mean the current Satanism we are practicing is based on some earlier form of satanism that predated other religions? Sorry for my confusion could someone explain this better to me, thank you

Darkwanderer80 said:
Greetings fellow Satanists, I have a question/observation about the Jos main page, on the side text on the right it says

"Satanism predates Christianity and all other religions."

And a little bit further down it says

"Satanism is based upon the ancient religions that predated Judaism and Christianity from hundreds to thousands of years."

I think it may lead to some confusion on one hand it says it predates all other religions and then says it's based upon ancient religions, maybe I understood it wrong or does it mean the current Satanism we are practicing is based on some earlier form of satanism that predated other religions? Sorry for my confusion could someone explain this better to me, thank you

In this statement focus only on these religions is because mainly in these there are misconceptions that satanism is evil, and what we are trying to change in this world in first place is that it is totally not what these “religions” preaches. But in general satanism predates all religions because it is based on purest form of truth. As we know Satan means eternal truth in sanskrit. So logically first there was truth, and only after it religions appeared which are based on truth.

Religion as a word is with the purpose to appropriate the "spirituality" notion to the mind of the readers. Satanism is the "religion" of life, "religion" of science, of nature. Abrahamic religions corrupted and destroyed these notions of truth.

In all cultures and places of the Earth, people have followed Satan and have advanced, shared and created civilizations that would cater to their culture and own people. This has evolved in different forms of the same concepts, ideas and symbolism, just like any language would differ in sound and writing yet focus on communicating the same reality.

The source of this is Satanism, that has been complexified in many parts and worlds, both the Source (Satanism) and the fragments (of this knowledge) predates any and all false religions of the jews.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back