Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hello Everyone!

DerHochsterasse666

Hey everyone!

I'm not exactly new, I've been lurking since a bit, but I'm here!

How's everyone doing?

A bit about myself:

I'm from England, the UK. I'm currently a second-year university student.

It's my aspirations to ensure that, across Europe, a party of mine, The Council of Europe, can one day take control of Europe back from jewish hands.

I hope that along the way, and here, I'll meet some good people and learn something.

Hail Satan!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Don't go advertising yourself. That is utterly dangerous, whether it be subtly or out-right obviously.

It sounds like a good idea, but Europa will be individual countries again, each with their own currencies. That's the point of what we and the Gods and Goddesses intend. It might sound like you intend to reverse Brexit, etc., and create the previously-attempted "United States of Europe".

Regardless of any of that - hi. I'm also from the UK. (Don't go correcting anyone's English, though. They will come up with reasons why you/I are wrong!)

FancyMancy said:
Don't go advertising yourself. That is utterly dangerous, whether it be subtly or out-right obviously.

It sounds like a good idea, but Europa will be individual countries again, each with their own currencies. That's the point of what we and the Gods and Goddesses intend. It might sound like you intend to reverse Brexit, etc., and create the previously-attempted "United States of Europe".

Regardless of any of that - hi. I'm also from the UK. (Don't go correcting anyone's English, though. They will come up with reasons why you/I are wrong!)

I'm not exactly interested in a "United States of Europe", it was what Cobra described would happen with a lot of European Nations post-WWII, joining a voluntary coalition of sorts. I had more or less that in mind.

Other than that, hello! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DerHochsterasse666 said:
Hey everyone!

How's everyone doing?

A bit about myself:

It's my aspirations to ensure that, across Europe, a party of mine, The Council of Europe, can one day take control of Europe back from jewish hands.

I hope that along the way, and here, I'll meet some good people and learn something.

Hail Satan!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Greetings,

Wishing you all the best!

Good Luck!

DerHochsterasse666 said:
Hey everyone!

How's everyone doing?

A bit about myself:

Hail Satan!

UK? Beautiful country. You will probably have a lot of work to do but the forces of hell are with you.

I'm from Brazil. the internet and its wonders of connecting people so far away. As you can imagine, English is not my native language but I try.

Like you, I've been lurking around for quite a few years. I started my studies on "occultism" at 13, 14 years old, when I discovered spiritual Satanism, however, it was difficult to practice at the time, coming from a Christian home. (In the end, my family didn't take this shit forward, "Hallelujah"). I got here through Astarte and I'm here to learn from you too and help in any way I can, according to my "experiences and experiences".
Nowadays I'm over 25 years old, so I believe I've been "wandering" around for some time.

Hail!

Siatris Ioholo said:
DerHochsterasse666 said:
Hey everyone!

How's everyone doing?

A bit about myself:

Hail Satan!

Greetings,

Wishing you all the best!

Good Luck!

Thank you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HAIL SATAN!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

RodLucifer666 said:
DerHochsterasse666 said:
Hey everyone!

How's everyone doing?

A bit about myself:

Hail Satan!

UK? Beautiful country. You will probably have a lot of work to do but the forces of hell are with you.

I'm from Brazil. the internet and its wonders of connecting people so far away. As you can imagine, English is not my native language but I try.

Like you, I've been lurking around for quite a few years. I started my studies on "occultism" at 13, 14 years old, when I discovered spiritual Satanism, however, it was difficult to practice at the time, coming from a Christian home. (In the end, my family didn't take this shit forward, "Hallelujah"). I got here through Astarte and I'm here to learn from you too and help in any way I can, according to my "experiences and experiences".
Nowadays I'm over 25 years old, so I believe I've been "wandering" around for some time.

Hail!

Thank you, so is Brazil :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I wish The White Population of Brazil and both The Americas luck in their fight against the jews.

Like us, a lot of work is ahead of you. But, you can do it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Also, good luck on your Spiritual Progression. You can do it!

HAIL SATAN!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back