Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Incubus

Kramer

I would like to know how the daemon companion selection is done. I'm getting ready to soon perform the ritual to request a daemon companion, in case a romantic relationship beyond just sex. But I was wondering... How is a daemon chosen for me? Does anyone come along who wants to have a relationship with me? Is it ordered to some daemon? How is a daemon selected to be my companion? I trust that Satan will give me a mate to suit me. But how is this done? Is it just randomly assigned? Or is it voluntarily? When I get one, does he already love me or does he develop feelings for me over time? I was anxious and wanting to ask soon, but then I started thinking about the well being of my future love too, about his feelings. I'm still a beginner and at the moment unfortunately I'm forced to share my room with my little brother, even though I'm already an adult. I started to imagine that it could be frustrating for him to have patience for sometimes wanting to have contact with me and I still don't have the sensitivity enough to have contact whenever I want. And also in the lack of privacy we would have. Considering these points, I saw that it would be selfish for me to ask for a companion now. so I decided to focus more on myself at the moment until I was sensitive and open enough spiritually to be able to have better contact with him. But I had this doubt about how to select the right daemon for me. Or if he would only come by his own will or if someone is appointed by order. Whether he loves me right away or not... I have these doubts. It is a subject that I would really like to know as much information and curiosities as possible. I want to know absolutely everything I can. I don't know who will be my partner, but I already think about his feelings and well being. And I want everything to go well so that not only am I happy, but he is also happy with the relationship.

Kramer said:
You ask for the most compatible perfect partner for you.

He will already love you, the gods see things from a different, more advanced perspective.
For him you will be the partner he has always wanted, he will be willing to help you until you reach divinity and even beyond.

In time you will be closer and love each other even more (this will be due to an improvement mainly on your part).

If you ask for the perfect partner for you and you are worthy in the eyes of Satan, then you will receive the perfect partner, the one and only in the whole universe.

I think he is contacted by Satan.

Don't worry about privacy, you can do the ritual in your mind, or you can find a secluded place outside the house.
For intimate moments there is no need to talk, you will communicate mentally, he will hear you and he will communicate with you through sensations, energetic feedback or actual thoughts in your head.

As for sexual intercourse, you can simply masturbate as you did before, and he will enter into you and enjoy it just as much.

You can also go somewhere nice if you have the chance, like to the beach at night or something like that.

Communication and relationships won't always be like that the more you advance, the more they will improve.

Kramer said:
I would like to know how the daemon companion selection is done. I'm getting ready to soon perform the ritual to request a daemon companion, in case a romantic relationship beyond just sex. But I was wondering... How is a daemon chosen for me? Does anyone come along who wants to have a relationship with me? Is it ordered to some daemon? How is a daemon selected to be my companion? I trust that Satan will give me a mate to suit me. But how is this done? Is it just randomly assigned? Or is it voluntarily? When I get one, does he already love me or does he develop feelings for me over time? I was anxious and wanting to ask soon, but then I started thinking about the well being of my future love too, about his feelings. I'm still a beginner and at the moment unfortunately I'm forced to share my room with my little brother, even though I'm already an adult. I started to imagine that it could be frustrating for him to have patience for sometimes wanting to have contact with me and I still don't have the sensitivity enough to have contact whenever I want. And also in the lack of privacy we would have. Considering these points, I saw that it would be selfish for me to ask for a companion now. so I decided to focus more on myself at the moment until I was sensitive and open enough spiritually to be able to have better contact with him. But I had this doubt about how to select the right daemon for me. Or if he would only come by his own will or if someone is appointed by order. Whether he loves me right away or not... I have these doubts. It is a subject that I would really like to know as much information and curiosities as possible. I want to know absolutely everything I can. I don't know who will be my partner, but I already think about his feelings and well being. And I want everything to go well so that not only am I happy, but he is also happy with the relationship.

Look at the ritual for this in the JOS site. If Father Satan deems you fit, you will be paired with someone based on if you ask for polygamy or monogamy. Monogamous Demons take it very seriously and any infidelity will not end well. Be sure to know all your wants and needs before asking for someone from the astral. You should also be sure there is no one on earth you would rather want, if you want to ask for monogamy. This can take a lot of time to determine.

Kramer said:

In addition, you can also see it. When I saw Astarte very clearly was when she guided me and showed me a satanic coven inside, with people studying, hundreds and thousands of old books, not to mention security. Two gigantic black dogs. I suppose there was a finger of Andras there, it seems to be even our friend's DG who gave the first answer to this question of yours. "Verita_666".

I received as a gift from Satan a black dog also in physical form a while later. A working pedigree German Shepherd, an authentic "Nazi German Shepherd" giant weighing 65 pounds and with a family tree that is dated in the records to 1874. My dog ​​is another type of relationship granted by Satan for which I am very grateful.

Sucesso para você =)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back