Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wanted to run this by you guys

of the true light

Let's say that shit really hits the fan here in the states one day and they start sending people to camps and shit or the Chinese invade or take your pick of any other crazy shit. Do you think there would be any advantage to changing one's last name to something blatantly jooish before said madness or would it just be a waste of time. Perhaps it would even help in other ways considering there is a lot of anti-white discrimination these day's. The only downside would be having a nasty last name I guess. Anyways, just something that crossed my mind so I thought I'd run it by you guy's. Thanks.

You are better of doing protection and wealth workings. Changing name would only potentially fool some bureaucrat going through records, if even that.

So you choose to have a jew surname. The jew can still see you are not jewish when it looks at your face. Unless you intend to get plastic surgery, as well... Then, if you did get plastic surgery to make yourself ugly, the jew might use subtle and secret means which you are unfamiliar with to test you, and no doubt you will fail because you are not a jew.

FancyMancy said:
So you choose to have a jew surname. The jew can still see you are not jewish when it looks at your face. Unless you intend to get plastic surgery, as well... Then, if you did get plastic surgery to make yourself ugly, the jew might use subtle and secret means which you are unfamiliar with to test you, and no doubt you will fail because you are not a jew.
Yes. Most definitely. One would also need to study Jewish teachings, and probably learn Hebrew, and maybe even program one's aura to feel Jewish. Perhaps even get an organ transplant from a real jew, to make sure.

So we have the checklist, A Satanist needs to:

1. Change to a Jewish surname.
2. Get plastic surgery to triple nose length.
3. Learn Hebrew.
4. Study the Torah, Talmud, and Kabbalah.
5. Program your aura to feel Jewish. *
6. Get several organ transplants from real jews.

* Assuming you survive those 6 steps, jews also have a different number of chakras, but that's no problem. There was that super-advanced Uber-High-Priest who posted a meditation to remove a chakra a while ago. Where did that thread go again? Hmm...

But I would put my money on an Aura of Protection being better protection than pretending to be jewish.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=379308 time=1659744426 user_id=346]But I would put my money on an Aura of Protection being better protection than pretending to be jewish.
^This^

QFE
QFT

" post_id=379308 time=1659744426 user_id=346]
FancyMancy said:
Yes. Most definitely. One would also need to study Jewish teachings, and probably learn Hebrew, and maybe even program one's aura to feel Jewish. Perhaps even get an organ transplant from a real jew, to make sure.

3. Learn Hebrew.

* Assuming you survive those 6 steps, jews also have a different number of chakras, but that's no problem. There was that super-advanced Uber-High-Priest who posted a meditation to remove a chakra a while ago. Where did that thread go again? Hmm...

But I would put my money on an Aura of Protection being better protection than pretending to be jewish.

Sorry to get a little out of focus but I would like to know, is the story of the Jewish chakra true? About the Jews having one less chakra. Which would be?

Thank u and nice codename

RodLucifer666 said:
FancyMancy said:

3. Learn Hebrew.

Sorry to get a little out of focus but I would like to know, is the story of the Jewish chakra true? About the Jews having one less chakra. Which would be?

Yes, it's true, but I was stretching things a little for the sake of comedy. The jews do have a different number of chakras, but they are in different places and have slightly different functions, so "removing" one of our chakras is not even close to enough to make one have a jewish soul structure.

This is the jewish soul (5 major chakras, 11 main chakras):
TreeofLifeKabbalah.jpg

And this is the human soul (7 main chakras, 13 main chakras):
13_Chakras_2.gif

Not only is the number different, the structure is too. The jewish soul has 5 major chakras along the spine, with 6 supporting ones at the sides. The 10 lower chakras are all tied into the 11th one, Kether at the top. The human soul has 7 major chakras located along the spine, and then 6 supporting chakras located on the sides.

" post_id=379696 time=1659890137 user_id=346]
RodLucifer666 said:

3. Learn Hebrew.

Yes, it's true, but I was stretching things a little for the sake of comedy. The jews do have a different number of chakras, but they are in different places and have slightly different functions, so "removing" one of our chakras is not even close to enough to make one have a jewish soul structure.

TreeofLifeKabbalah.jpg

13_Chakras_2.gif

Not only is the number different, the structure is too. The jewish soul has 5 major chakras along the spine, with 6 supporting ones at the sides. The 10 lower chakras are all tied into the 11th one, Kether at the top. The human soul has 7 major chakras located along the spine, and then 6 supporting chakras located on the sides.

I think that i heard from a member maybe slyscorpion, that looking at jewish chakra diagram is actually risky and has curses in it for us gentiles, is this true?

" post_id=379696 time=1659890137 user_id=346]
RodLucifer666 said:

3. Learn Hebrew.

TreeofLifeKabbalah.jpg

13_Chakras_2.gif

I also did see 9:11 kinda right before seeing this so my bets are that even looking at this is dangerous...

of the true light said:
Let's say that shit really hits the fan here in the states one day and they start sending people to camps and shit or the Chinese invade or take your pick of any other crazy shit. Do you think there would be any advantage to changing one's last name to something blatantly jooish before said madness or would it just be a waste of time. Perhaps it would even help in other ways considering there is a lot of anti-white discrimination these day's. The only downside would be having a nasty last name I guess. Anyways, just something that crossed my mind so I thought I'd run it by you guy's. Thanks.

How about not allowing them to send you to a camp or other things they "might" wanna do.
We are not their pets after all.
If you are concerned for your safety, best is to get legally armed, train your aim, learn combat sports etc
Also spiritual protection like the other members suggested

Free your mind from this nonsense, you won’t be going to concentration camp, nor will China invade USA

Arent we all fighting here to prevent these doomsday scenarios? Don’t give these thoughts energy so that they can manifest in reality.

Larissa666 said:
Free your mind from this nonsense, you won’t be going to concentration camp, nor will China invade USA

Arent we all fighting here to prevent these doomsday scenarios? Don’t give these thoughts energy so that they can manifest in reality.
I don't give them energy it was just something that popped into my mind and so I was curious.

I'm one of those people who say's "never say never," especially since this is a universe of variables where anything is possible within the laws of nature. Sure, we fight against it. But we do not have millions of people doing RTR's yet and the Joos DO have millions of "people" cursing us everyday. So, it would be important to put any hubris aside in the matter. This is just my opinion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back