Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Great Tribulation ,Daniel's Final Cycle Begins from September - Prepare Mentally and Physically

Jack

Unfortunately I'm unable to interact with all of you great friends because of heavy workload and personal responsibilities so I cannot sit down and piece together recent developments and analysis on various topics.

However, I'm posting this to remind the spiritually conscious people that the seriously drastic period of change that is occurring currently in this world is going to accelerate and reach a zenith point somewhere in the coming 7 year period.

This 7 year period that has been astrologically picked by the Jews for their premeditated Great Tribulation or Reset aims to Completely enslave all of humanity Starting from the Western Nations first and branching out to all other areas of the world.

You're probably seeing the Dutch Farmer protests against the news laws of the World Economic Forum to cut Carbon Emissions.

Make no mistake. These people are completely unhinged and they will not stop until someone stops them. They will keep poking and backing off and then again poking and backing off in an eternal loop.

Their stated goal is to enslave all of humanity and take away everything away - ALL of your material possessions, your Property, EVERYTHING. You'll be forced to take a chip and they put credits on your phone that you'll use to buy stuff at SUBSISTENCE level.

They'll block the credits if you consume more than you're alloted ,they won't have you eating meat or using a car. They literally want Humans to drink recycled Sewage water and Insects like in the movie Snowpiercer.

They have all of this publicly available through any of their websites and article. This concept is called " Circular Economy" which is basically total Communism dressed up in an environmentalist cloak.

The year 2023 will be the year when AI surpasses human intelligence or so they say. 2022-23 is the beginning of the 7 year Tribulation period. 2040 is the year they alledge AI will surpass all humans in the history of humanity and become self conscious.

There are two paths. A path leading to the total Greyification of humanity where there is no sex or gender ,where humans are corporate products created in pods, where you're totally enslaved in a prison planet.

Or a healthy pro human future with vast greenery ,abundant prosperity for all ,the separation of races and the world's development in a positive manner where we use technology for our benefit without corporate greedy interests or jewish Enslavement interests.

The Dollar is going to lose the world's reserve currency status soon. Parts of the country will be turned into absolute war zones. Various countries are going to go bankrupt and collapse.

The United Nations will introduce the Circular Economy after the declaration of worldwide emergencies. They might fake a pandemic or there might be wars between nations.

Certainly there is a huge chance of serious conflicts escalating between the United States and Russia / China possibly both. Rest assured there is no chance of Nuclear war. The new kind of warfare is called Blackout Warfare where they attack the Electric Grid and turn off entire cities for months.

However there is also a chance ,I believe, a very strong possibility that within this tulmunous period that Humans resist so much that they overthrow the elites and the most extreme stuff can be avoided.

If you're in the US ,try to get out and go to places where you think the economy is not going to be extremely affected. And if you can't I wish you luck for the coming troublesome Period. May SAT be with you.

The time for preparation has almost run out. So I implore you to be serious about your future survival and prospects.

Resist Slavery. And fight for the Future of Humanity.

I wish you all the best of luck and may SAT be with you all.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62794

Don't you ever get tired of yourself? Nobody here is foolish enough to put their psychic energies towards manifesting your stupid negative prophecies so fuck off. Start preparing for the spiritual annihilation of jews whose words you pay too much attention to, and to be hated by the future celebrated Satanists whom you spat on time and time again. You didn't even perform the JoS soul dedication ritual to Satan, and you never cared about people here. Just leave, or do RTR's and shut up. You have nothing useful to offer people here so stop pretending that you do. You do more harm than good, like always, because you can't help yourself. Your nature is that of trash.

Just so everyone understands... this is always his fucking pattern. 1. Share the news. "Oh yeah, he's sharing the news. He's being helpful!"
2. Extrapolates based on the news and what the jews have said or planned, that "this or that" will happen based on whatever geopolitical tensions, financial forecast, etc... and then makes predictions that some sort of catastrophe or fallout "IS HAPPENING, IT'S LITERALLY HAPPENING RIGHT NOW GUYS, like in a subliminal magick format it IS totally happening RIGHT NOW!" which he always stresses as much as possible that it IS happening in the present tense.
3. "Start preparing, you're in danger so prepare now before it's too late!"

This is designed to put people on edge and in a state of anticipation. "Start preparing." And then the idea is that if people listen to this doomsayer, and they "start preparing," then they are EXPECTING his prophecy to happen. In a forum board full of Satanists who are meditating and empowering their souls all the time, if they do this, then they are putting their energies towards helping something like this to manifest because they expect it to happen. That's the whole idea, and that's why he does this.

Everyone just do the RTR's and ignore Jack. It doesn't matter what jews say. Their plans don't matter. Our Gods are with us, and the plans of our Gods is what matters. Spiritual Satanists are going to be fine, and we are all protected and going to ride things out together in unity and in spiritual battle against our enemies. Trust our leaders, our Gods, and ourselves. Maxine and Hoodedcobra have already advised us to plan ahead with food and supplies years ago. Plan for things, but don't panic based on this bullshit that Jack said. He wants America to fall because he hates America.

Jack said:
Unfortunately I'm unable to interact with all of you great friends because of heavy workload and personal responsibilities so I cannot sit down and piece together recent developments and analysis on various topics.

However, I'm posting this to remind the spiritually conscious people that the seriously drastic period of change that is occurring currently in this world is going to accelerate and reach a zenith point somewhere in the coming 7 year period.

This 7 year period that has been astrologically picked by the Jews for their premeditated Great Tribulation or Reset aims to Completely enslave all of humanity Starting from the Western Nations first and branching out to all other areas of the world.

You're probably seeing the Dutch Farmer protests against the news laws of the World Economic Forum to cut Carbon Emissions.

Make no mistake. These people are completely unhinged and they will not stop until someone stops them. They will keep poking and backing off and then again poking and backing off in an eternal loop.

Their stated goal is to enslave all of humanity and take away everything away - ALL of your material possessions, your Property, EVERYTHING. You'll be forced to take a chip and they put credits on your phone that you'll use to buy stuff at SUBSISTENCE level.

They'll block the credits if you consume more than you're alloted ,they won't have you eating meat or using a car. They literally want Humans to drink recycled Sewage water and Insects like in the movie Snowpiercer.

They have all of this publicly available through any of their websites and article. This concept is called " Circular Economy" which is basically total Communism dressed up in an environmentalist cloak.

The year 2023 will be the year when AI surpasses human intelligence or so they say. 2022-23 is the beginning of the 7 year Tribulation period. 2040 is the year they alledge AI will surpass all humans in the history of humanity and become self conscious.

There are two paths. A path leading to the total Greyification of humanity where there is no sex or gender ,where humans are corporate products created in pods, where you're totally enslaved in a prison planet.

Or a healthy pro human future with vast greenery ,abundant prosperity for all ,the separation of races and the world's development in a positive manner where we use technology for our benefit without corporate greedy interests or jewish Enslavement interests.

The Dollar is going to lose the world's reserve currency status soon. Parts of the country will be turned into absolute war zones. Various countries are going to go bankrupt and collapse.

The United Nations will introduce the Circular Economy after the declaration of worldwide emergencies. They might fake a pandemic or there might be wars between nations.

Certainly there is a huge chance of serious conflicts escalating between the United States and Russia / China possibly both. Rest assured there is no chance of Nuclear war. The new kind of warfare is called Blackout Warfare where they attack the Electric Grid and turn off entire cities for months.

However there is also a chance ,I believe, a very strong possibility that within this tulmunous period that Humans resist so much that they overthrow the elites and the most extreme stuff can be avoided.

If you're in the US ,try to get out and go to places where you think the economy is not going to be extremely affected. And if you can't I wish you luck for the coming troublesome Period. May SAT be with you.

The time for preparation has almost run out. So I implore you to be serious about your future survival and prospects.

Resist Slavery. And fight for the Future of Humanity.

I wish you all the best of luck and may SAT be with you all.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62794

I had visions in my third eye, unfortunately billions will die, the world was in chaos, I was alone observing all that chaos, everyone around me was dead, I believe that a great part of the world population will die, only strong ones will survive and rebuild civilization. In the end we will win.

jrvan said:
Just so everyone understands... this is always his fucking pattern. 1. Share the news. "Oh yeah, he's sharing the news. He's being helpful!"
2. Extrapolates based on the news and what the jews have said or planned, that "this or that" will happen based on whatever geopolitical tensions, financial forecast, etc... and then makes predictions that some sort of catastrophe or fallout "IS HAPPENING, IT'S LITERALLY HAPPENING RIGHT NOW GUYS, like in a subliminal magick format it IS totally happening RIGHT NOW!" which he always stresses as much as possible that it IS happening in the present tense.

This is designed to put people on edge and in a state of anticipation. "Start preparing." And then the idea is that if people listen to this doomsayer, and they "start preparing," then they are EXPECTING his prophecy to happen. In a forum board full of Satanists who are meditating and empowering their souls all the time, if they do this, then they are putting their energies towards helping something like this to manifest because they expect it to happen. That's the whole idea, and that's why he does this.

Everyone just do the RTR's and ignore Jack. It doesn't matter what jews say. Their plans don't matter. Our Gods are with us, and the plans of our Gods is what matters. Spiritual Satanists are going to be fine, and we are all protected and going to ride things out together in unity and in spiritual battle against our enemies. Trust our leaders, our Gods, and ourselves. Maxine and Hoodedcobra have already advised us to plan ahead with food and supplies years ago. Plan for things, but don't panic based on this bullshit that Jack said. He wants America to fall because he hates America.
You are so obsessed with Jack. All you seem to do is wait for a post from him to smear shit. Even analysing his "patterns". Bro I only see infromative post or news report here.

Is just a post by an anonymous person in an anonymous forum. If you don't like it don't read it and move on.

If he was really causing problems for the forum or real harm in any way to SS he would have already been banned.

Don't think that most outside readers agree with you in this diatribe of yours because they don't.

Nowhere did he say not to do RTRs and his sharing news and warning to "get ready" does not imply not spending time on RTRS. The two are in fact unrelated.

By the way even Maxine said we should have been preparing for years, what's the harm in reminding us of that?

You are giving Jack a certain importance that you basically wish he didn't have. Stop it.

Even HPHC said America is in danger of complete collapse and the western world in general. Just because Jack says that then it's bad because according to you he hates America what a mean guy! But even if that were true? Nobody gives a shit

Keeping up with the news is only good in being aware of external circumstances. Are we supposed to be like NPCs and not care and pretend that all is right in the world? Don't decide for others what their interests are, if they want to read the news that Jack reports they read it if not no, simple as that.

Nothing personal but in every post of his I see a guy completely obsessed with unfounded unrealistic assumptions that you takes for granted without any proof justified only by an unconditional hatred.

In this forum everyone can share their ideas, as long as they don't go directly against the teachings of Satanism, if Jack shares things he thinks are important for others to know, what harm can there be?

Do you think we are all puppets and after reading his post we go and lock ourselves in the bathroom crying because the world is about to end?

Personally I knew nothing about this so called "circular economy" sounds disgusting and I can see the Jews enjoying imposing it on the gentiles to completely destabilise us. Am I assuming his words are 100% true? No, I will go and inform and investigate for myself.
I don't even know about this tribulation cycle but he certainly said more than plausible things given that there are abominable plans in the World economic forum.

TheAbyss said:
jrvan said:

You are so obsessed with Jack. All you seem to do is wait for a post from him to smear shit. Even analysing his "patterns". Bro I only see infromative post or news report here.

Is just a post by an anonymous person in an anonymous forum. If you don't like it don't read it and move on.

If he was really causing problems for the forum or real harm in any way to SS he would have already been banned.

Don't think that most outside readers agree with you in this diatribe of yours because they don't.

Nowhere did he say not to do RTRs and his sharing news and warning to "get ready" does not imply not spending time on RTRS. The two are in fact unrelated.

By the way even Maxine said we should have been preparing for years, what's the harm in reminding us of that?

You are giving Jack a certain importance that you basically wish he didn't have. Stop it.

Even HPHC said America is in danger of complete collapse and the western world in general. Just because Jack says that then it's bad because according to you he hates America what a mean guy! But even if that were true? Nobody gives a shit

Keeping up with the news is only good in being aware of external circumstances. Are we supposed to be like NPCs and not care and pretend that all is right in the world? Don't decide for others what their interests are, if they want to read the news that Jack reports they read it if not no, simple as that.

Nothing personal but in every post of his I see a guy completely obsessed with unfounded unrealistic assumptions that you takes for granted without any proof justified only by an unconditional hatred.

In this forum everyone can share their ideas, as long as they don't go directly against the teachings of Satanism, if Jack shares things he thinks are important for others to know, what harm can there be?

Do you think we are all puppets and after reading his post we go and lock ourselves in the bathroom crying because the world is about to end?

Personally I knew nothing about this so called "circular economy" sounds disgusting and I can see the Jews enjoying imposing it on the gentiles to completely destabilise us. Am I assuming his words are 100% true? No, I will go and inform and investigate for myself.
I don't even know about this tribulation cycle but he certainly said more than plausible things given that there are abominable plans in the World economic forum.
It's fine.Just ignore the person. You wouldn't give the time of day to a schizophrenic ranting and raving on the streets so why should you on a forum.

There are a lot of people who unfortunately live a miserable existence and have a vindictive personality for this reason.

A normal person who is sane will look at those comments and realize that there is something wrong with that individual and just ignore him.

Generally speaking, when you encounter these kinds of people in the real world, one should ignore them. Because acknowledging them gives them energy to continue with their behavior. Unless someone's consciously trying to hurt me ,I just ignore these kinds of people.

I try to focus prioritizing interacting with people who are positive, have sane behaviors and are not schizophrenic. What a concept right ? Who knew with magick you could attract good ,positively inspirational people around you.

If someone will come into a topic where I remind people of important power dates ,and tell them to prepare for their own safety. And put out schizophrenic theories from a purely vindictive standpoint. People are not stupid. Just like you, others notice this behavior and instantly recognize that there's something seriously wrong with the person.

So rest assured everyone else also recognize it and you can just ignore the individual and let it rant and rave to madness. The good thing about being a Spiritual Satanist is that one develops a very good intuition and can easily catch these subtleties.

So my advice to everyone interacting on the forum is also to ignore such individuals on the forum. The forum is a place to share knowledge, and not get into altercations.

What someone says on the forum doesn't affect you in your real life. So who cares. When someone exhibits such behavior that seems implicitly or explicitly weird ,just ignore them and they'll run out of the motivation when no one gives them attention. The more attention you feed them ,the more motivated they'll become to continue on.

I had a nagging concerning feeling for a while and I couldn't pinpoint what it was. So I finally took some time out to catch the news. Then I remembered that I had written an article about the Tribulation cycle a year ago and thought that I should reiterate again. The nagging feeling went away ,so my conscience is clear.

What others do is their own volition. The best part of being a conscious individual is that you can consciously choose what actions and beliefs you have.

Apart from a few bad apples ,who are hopefully also on the path to better themselves and might be taking just a little bit longer ,we are blessed to have such an intelligent community of people. 😊

I would wish for a time where feelings and ideas can be communicated without speaking through telepathy, so that the other person cannot misunderstand it. Where people are not burdened by unconscious negative emotions and trauma ,which they cannot get rid of or are unaware of such emotions even existing. Where people are free from the false ego. A perfect world. Hopefully one day every Satanist gets to experience that one day. But unfortunately for now ,we're stuck with what we have and it is what it is.

I hope the next time I'll check in ,everyone would have taken my advice to consciously prepare for negative events and be okay ,especially in America and western Europe. 🤗🤗🤗👋👋👋

TheAbyss said:
jrvan said:

I don't fucking care. I'm invested in saving this world, and anything, and I mean ANYTHING that could have even 1% probability of delaying victory, or making things worse for people on the ride towards victory, is something I am going to put my energies towards crushing. Jack has the same pattern of inserting this exact same subliminal into the forums for years now. Just because you can't see it, or anyone else can't see it, doesn't mean it's not what he's doing. Whether he's an enemy intending to, or he's just retarded or possessed, is irrelevant because the possibility for damage is still there. I won't tolerate that. I will speak against it. And like you said, anyone else has a voice here, but that means SO DO I!! AND HOW I USE MY FUCKING VOICE IS MY BUSINESS SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT! I don't care about your stupid advice or observations about me that you parroted from others. I don't care if you feel insulted by what I said. I don't care what you think of me. If I'm obsessed with Jack then so what, you're all obsessed with me. Get over it. You're not going to arrest me for the crime of being obsessed, and it's the only thing that you and the others putting into this meme have to say against me. "OH HE'S OBSESSED! WHAT A LOSER, HE'S WASTING HIS TIME!" You're all equally obsessed, and it's just as annoying to me to have a pack of morons obsessed with me as it is for all of you to waste your own time getting mad about me "obsessing over Jack." There are so many other things to do other than tell me I'm obsessed with Jack over and over again. I already told everyone else who told me this shit, who also thought they were super clever for informing me of their child tier observations, that I don't care and I'm not going to change. You're wasting your breath just like they did.

jrvan said:
Just so everyone understands... this is always his fucking pattern.

Just so everyone understands, nearly 1/5 of all of your posts are mentioning Jack's name. This is always your pattern. And I know there are others where you were talking about him but didn't say Jack.

You are very strangely obsessed with him. And most of the times you mentioned him were on topics where he never even wrote anything.

jrvan said:
Don't you ever get tired of yourself? Nobody here is foolish enough to put their psychic energies towards manifesting your stupid negative prophecies so fuck off. Start preparing for the spiritual annihilation of jews whose words you pay too much attention to, and to be hated by the future celebrated Satanists whom you spat on time and time again. You didn't even perform the JoS soul dedication ritual to Satan, and you never cared about people here. Just leave, or do RTR's and shut up. You have nothing useful to offer people here so stop pretending that you do. You do more harm than good, like always, because you can't help yourself. Your nature is that of trash.
You have no idea how annoying you are. Jack literally seems to be living in your mind.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
jrvan said:
Just so everyone understands... this is always his fucking pattern.

Just so everyone understands, nearly 1/5 of all of your posts are mentioning Jack's name. This is always your pattern. And I know there are others where you were talking about him but didn't say Jack.

You are very strangely obsessed with him. And most of the times you mentioned him were on topics where he never even wrote anything.

You want to know what your pattern is? Here's an observation that's beyond elementary school. You like to cannibalize the corpses of other peoples' reputations and standing. You knock other people down to try to uplift yourself. You have this strange bent when you criticize people, and you bring their past into it when there's no relevance. Your worst displays of this is when people criticize you. You snap on them, and you immediately start attacking their character and bringing past faults of theirs into the discussion to try to nullify and discredit anything they have said, as if it magically makes their words against you invalid.
You actually believe that saying "I don't respect you" to anyone you have an argument with will invalidate them in the eyes of the community, as if you're this respected judge or something. Nobody cares who you respect or don't respect, and your word is worthless because you constantly lie and use fallacious arguments. You constantly hide behind "logic" and "rationality" as a shield even though your logical faculties are severely flawed.

Do you want to know why I ignore you most of the time rather than going on long rants and multi page feuds with you like I did with others? Do you want to know why you don't get the attention you crave from me like Jack does? It's because I look down on you. You're not worth my time. You're not even as crafty or intelligent as Jack. At least with Jack it was a challenge. You? You don't even have any presence, let alone capability of mind. You can't perceive the amount of clever tricks that Jack has utilized against me. He was masterful, and it taught me a lot. He's a piece of shit, but he knew what he was doing. Nobody operates at the level that he did while not knowing exactly what they are doing. And he still lost to me in the end. What chance do you think you have? You're not even on Jack's level. Quit puffing yourself up.

jrvan said:
You want to know what your pattern is? Here's an observation that's beyond elementary school. You like to cannibalize the corpses of other peoples' reputations and standing. You knock other people down to try to uplift yourself. You have this strange bent when you criticize people, and you bring their past into it when there's no relevance. Your worst displays of this is when people criticize you. You snap on them, and you immediately start attacking their character and bringing past faults of theirs into the discussion to try to nullify and discredit anything they have said, as if it magically makes their words against you invalid.
You actually believe that saying "I don't respect you" to anyone you have an argument with will invalidate them in the eyes of the community, as if you're this respected judge or something. Nobody cares who you respect or don't respect, and your word is worthless because you constantly lie and use fallacious arguments. You constantly hide behind "logic" and "rationality" as a shield even though your logical faculties are severely flawed.

Do you want to know why I ignore you most of the time rather than going on long rants and multi page feuds with you like I did with others? Do you want to know why you don't get the attention you crave from me like Jack does? It's because I look down on you. You're not worth my time. You're not even as crafty or intelligent as Jack. At least with Jack it was a challenge. You? You don't even have any presence, let alone capability of mind. You can't perceive the amount of clever tricks that Jack has utilized against me. He was masterful, and it taught me a lot. He's a piece of shit, but he knew what he was doing. Nobody operates at the level that he did while not knowing exactly what they are doing. And he still lost to me in the end. What chance do you think you have? You're not even on Jack's level. Quit puffing yourself up.
How is the weight loss going brotato? Has your testosterone returned to normal yet?

jrvan said:
I'm invested in saving this world, and anything, and I mean ANYTHING that could have even 1% probability of delaying victory, or making things worse for people on the ride towards victory, is something I am going to put my energies towards crushing.
I don't know if you are obsessed with Jack or not, but if you are, or you hound him or whatever... are you really certain that making many posts about him and to him is "crushing" anything he posts? He can, and I have no doubt will, still post, no matter what you do. This "crushing" is nothing, therefore.

I think literally everyone in this thread should rethink the style and wording of their messages for different reasons. I know there's lots of underlying frustrations towards each other but a conversation can be had if one makes the effort to keep past grudges in the past and look at things objectively.

I do not believe doomsday predictions are productive or positive when tossed into the air without substance. Especially during these times where it is important to keep morale and motivation up. HC spends a lot of time making sure any grave news or warnings carry with them uplifting and motivational undertones as to keep everyone focused and motivated in the struggle.

The mind is the interface by which one commands energy to manifest goals and a mind plagued by doubts and fears is ineffective in this. I do think jack should reword his statements keeping this in mind as demoralizing SS is more severe than some might think.

Jack does have a bad habit of making doomsday predictions and tossing into the air apocalyptic scenarios which aren't set in stone. There is also the issue of this information, which is based only on their own assumptions and imagination is being presented as absolute certainty as if he could predict the future with perfect accuracy. I have always been critical of people who do this and it's not an issue of bias here.

I think this is jrvan's point here albeit there are some other remarks that maybe could have been left out as to prevent giving the impression there is nothing to his post besides hating jack. Doomsday prophecies is something that jews and xians also constantly shout into the air and I think this is where jrvan's knee jerk reaction stems from.

Aquarius said:
jrvan said:
You have no idea how annoying you are. Jack literally seems to be living in your mind.

I knew that you would be one of the ones to show up to harass me. You couldn't resist. You want to know why? It's because none of this is finished between all of us. You and Ol and anyone else involved in this feud with me simply want to recover from your humiliation because I routinely outwit all of you and make you look bad. You all salivate when you think you've got me on the ropes, and your dream is to take me down to validate and recover your pathetic egos. Your fragile fucking egos are more important to you than truth or the JoS. I have known this for a long time now, and you have proven me right (to my disappointment) over and over again.

I don't care how much I "annoy" you, Aquarius. It pales in comparison to how much of a letdown you are to me. I'm not going to stop trying to thwart Jack with his plans every time he rears his ugly false heads. However, if you're even half as wise as you falsely believe yourself to be then you should stop making me the focus of your own mind and your stupid revenge fantasies that you dream up with your circle jerking boy squad. Go lick each others' wounds in private like you always do, and keep crying to each other about how I'm Tabby's alt and it's not fair how I always outplay you, and the clergy haven't smited me yet. Keep spinning your webs trying to trap me. It's never going to work because I'm smarter than all of you.

LIKE L-O-FUCKING-L, "BOOHOO HE'S OBSESSED WITH JACK!"
AS IF THAT'S WHAT IT'S REALLY ABOUT, DUMBASS! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jrvan said:
I don't fucking care. I'm invested in saving this world, and anything, and I mean ANYTHING that could have even 1% probability of delaying victory, or making things worse for people on the ride towards victory, is something I am going to put my energies towards crushing. Jack has the same pattern of inserting this exact same subliminal into the forums for years now. Just because you can't see it, or anyone else can't see it, doesn't mean it's not what he's doing. Whether he's an enemy intending to, or he's just retarded or possessed, is irrelevant because the possibility for damage is still there. I won't tolerate that. I will speak against it. And like you said, anyone else has a voice here, but that means SO DO I!! AND HOW I USE MY FUCKING VOICE IS MY BUSINESS SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT! I don't care about your stupid advice or observations about me that you parroted from others. I don't care if you feel insulted by what I said. I don't care what you think of me. If I'm obsessed with Jack then so what, you're all obsessed with me. Get over it. You're not going to arrest me for the crime of being obsessed, and it's the only thing that you and the others putting into this meme have to say against me. "OH HE'S OBSESSED! WHAT A LOSER, HE'S WASTING HIS TIME!" You're all equally obsessed, and it's just as annoying to me to have a pack of morons obsessed with me as it is for all of you to waste your own time getting mad about me "obsessing over Jack." There are so many other things to do other than tell me I'm obsessed with Jack over and over again. I already told everyone else who told me this shit, who also thought they were super clever for informing me of their child tier observations, that I don't care and I'm not going to change. You're wasting your breath just like they did.
Don't worry, I have nothing against you and I will not be obsessed with you, nor do I have any interest or time to continue this debate indefinitely.

The reason I pulled this at this precise moment, is because I saw a completely harmless informative post in which you started spouting shit for no apparent reason.

It's just not fair what you've done in my opinion, at the very least if you really want to find something "wrong" with Jack do it in the posts where there really is something to complain about. Don't you think it's unfair this misunderstanding and 'dirtying' a neutral post, like when Ninrik didn't understand tabby's explanation of part of a poem and started "attacking her", it wasn't fair to you and to your wife especially.

How many posts have there been from other members where they share Jewish news/theories/plans? Even really negative news with abominable things. When they did it why didn't you attack them like you did now? Did you find no pattern in them? Why now that the news of the Jews' plans is being shared is not good? ? Oh yes, because Jack did it.

Why didn't you attack these members instead? Aren't they doing the same thing you accuse Jack of?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71482&p=351507#p351507
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71888
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76209&p=377486#p377486
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=76345
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=73745
etc.
It is not self-explanatory as to why someone might have the doubt that you have a certain obsession or persecution mania towards him.

That's all, that was my childish observation, I hope you don't resent it. And anyway, yes, of course you can continue to do what you like, like everyone else.

FancyMancy said:
jrvan said:
I'm invested in saving this world, and anything, and I mean ANYTHING that could have even 1% probability of delaying victory, or making things worse for people on the ride towards victory, is something I am going to put my energies towards crushing.
I don't know if you are obsessed with Jack or not, but if you are, or you hound him or whatever... are you really certain that making many posts about him and to him is "crushing" anything he posts? He can, and I have no doubt will, still post, no matter what you do. This "crushing" is nothing, therefore.

Minimizing damage is the objective. By being informative and choosing to share my observations about Jack, the hope is that people will immunize themselves against his tricks. That's the best I can do, and to me that is better than doing nothing and letting people think this bastard is harmless, or that he "cares" about them like he always claimed. He "cares" about them like a xian claims to "love" everyone. He WANTS the apocalypse to happen because that's how much he "cares," and if a bunch of American "sluts" get shot up or raped in the process then all the better because fuck people who live free with pride. Because we're all sluts and whores to him waving our American flags.

Obviously a bunch of idiots supporting and defending him just because they're mad at me for humiliating them in the past (when they were in the wrong to begin with) is not conducive to crushing Jack's plans. Even still, I suppose you didn't pay attention to the part where I said "put my energies towards" which means regardless of success. Similarly, even though I know that picking up a piece of rubbish on my walks isn't going to clean the planet up, and it will be right back there again later because I haven't solved the problem of low consciousness people littering, I'm still going to pick up the rubbish. Putting my energies towards a goal regardless of whether there is immediate success or not. I hope that explanation satisfies you. I care not if this seems futile to others - I'm still going to put my energies towards thwarting Jack. Even if it makes me look bad, or foolish, or obsessed to others. I care enough about this community to sacrifice my image and do the right thing. Jack on the other hand, while professing to care about the members of this community, would gladly sacrifice them all for his own image and vanity. That's not speculation, it's observation.

jrvan said:

The main problem here is not whether people make logical errors or other mistakes like you claim Jack does, it is just that you are going about solving this in an overzealous manner, which makes people less likely to cooperate with you. This has led to the negative perception that you are simply following Jack around to attack him, regardless of whether you are right with what you are angry about.

If you had written the same thing about Jack, where you mention his negative subliminal messages, but had done this in a calmer manner, then this could be taken as simply a neutral observation. If people still claimed you were just harassing Jack, you could point to this calm message and say that your intentions are purely constructive. However, if you let your anger and passion derail your message, then people will claim your intentions are more destructive, and this is harder to defend against.

I am not saying you cannot have a passion for doing the right thing, but you must guide this passion appropriately. You desire to have a perfect victory, but I could point toward what happened here as a mistake that blocks this, just as you point toward Jack's mistakes.

Having passion alone is not enough; it must be tempered to be used effectively. If a blacksmith hammers an object like crazy, then it won't resemble anything useful. Although he still must swing hard, he must also learn to change his power, speed, angle, and so on, to complete the job correctly.

The same applies here, where you must be able to craft your message in a way that conveys both your passion and observation of Jack's mistakes, without appearing like you are unhinged with your emotions. Even if you are correct, many people do not share your view of Jack and will not vote to destroy him. Therefore, you must calmly present your evidence in a neutral manner if you want to convince anyone that what you say actually fits reality, not just your perceptions.

People so what if he was wrong,we may have changed the future a little with the RTR's,but the only thing that should matter, is we put all our anger an attention on the RTR's an use it to devastate the jews power,who knows we could change the feature a little with the RTR's, an create a future were less people die,who knows just don't let up

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=379322 time=1659752232 user_id=21286]
jrvan said:

The main problem here is not whether people make logical errors or other mistakes like you claim Jack does, it is just that you are going about solving this in an overzealous manner, which makes people less likely to cooperate with you. This has led to the negative perception that you are simply following Jack around to attack him, regardless of whether you are right with what you are angry about.

If you had written the same thing about Jack, where you mention his negative subliminal messages, but had done this in a calmer manner, then this could be taken as simply a neutral observation. If people still claimed you were just harassing Jack, you could point to this calm message and say that your intentions are purely constructive. However, if you let your anger and passion derail your message, then people will claim your intentions are more destructive, and this is harder to defend against.

I am not saying you cannot have a passion for doing the right thing, but you must guide this passion appropriately. You desire to have a perfect victory, but I could point toward what happened here as a mistake that blocks this, just as you point toward Jack's mistakes.

Having passion alone is not enough; it must be tempered to be used effectively. If a blacksmith hammers an object like crazy, then it won't resemble anything useful. Although he still must swing hard, he must also learn to change his power, speed, angle, and so on, to complete the job correctly.

The same applies here, where you must be able to craft your message in a way that conveys both your passion and observation of Jack's mistakes, without appearing like you are unhinged with your emotions. Even if you are correct, many people do not share your view of Jack and will not vote to destroy him. Therefore, you must calmly present your evidence in a neutral manner if you want to convince anyone that what you say actually fits reality, not just your perceptions.

That makes sense... I get what you're saying. It's just that after observing him for so long, the evidence kept mounting more and more until I could no longer see Jack as anything other than an enemy. When I see someone as an enemy, I confront them in battle mode. That's my default. I wasn't even aware of it until you said this. Although, to be honest, I don't think I can even separate my feelings enough anymore to use the tactful approach. I'm too militant, it's true. You're absolutely right about me. I can't help it though. If people actually looked at my history on the forums, especially in the beginning, I wanted to believe in Jack. I even defended him and went up to bat for him. I believed that he was smart and a good guy with good intentions, and I wanted to see the best in him. I believed that he could improve and be an even better influence on the forums, especially since he had some charisma. However, what I saw from him as time went on just continued to betray those expectations and initial impressions while shocking me more and more. I couldn't believe what an awful human being he truly was behind the mask. I was horrified. I still am horrified by all of the awful shit he has done and said. What always shocked me more though was how he would just get away with everything all the time, and how people tolerated him and his actions. It confused me. I didn't understand. They even defended him and his horrible behavior. That just doesn't make sense. So obviously the only thing I could conclude to calm myself down and make the world make sense for myself was that people were just not aware. That he had pulled wool over their eyes, or that they weren't experienced enough to see through him. Or worse, that me defending him back then had somehow influenced others to protect him - which, if the case, I felt a responsibility to correct. I just couldn't get this guy to turn around or be a better human being and influence so the only thing left to do if he insisted on continuing with his tricks was to destroy him. He does not have a conscience, and he has proven that to me continually beyond a shadow of a doubt.

So that's the history of it. That's why I'm in battle mode when I talk to Jack. I don't believe anymore that he can be helped to improve as a Satanist. I don't even believe that he is a true Satanist. I don't believe in Jack because I have lost all faith in him as a human being, if he is one. Whatever he is, he is rotten to the core. I can't change my mind about that after seeing everything that I have. He's a monster. If he's not a jew then he's a damn monster.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
jrvan said:

Acknowledgeding this individual on this manner only lends more motivation for him to continue to go on insane rants.

You could take his exact reasoning and apply it to many articles from HPHoodedcobra and HPSMaxine and claim that they were subliminally trying to make people manifest a post apocalyptic world.

Obviously that would be insane. And everything that this person has said so far is so insane and off the rails that even acknowledging it gives him credence.

What this is ,is childish vindictive emotions influencing the behaviors of an individual to such a degree that they will come into a thread about saving people's lives and try to poison them against me personally ,when the other person doesn't even remember them.

This is an indication of serious emotional and mental problems. And you should recommend this individual to heal its mind so that it can possibly release all of its negative emotions coming from an extremely fragile ego that it is currently enslaved of.

Other than that ,I wish you well my dear Guardian. 😁

Blitzkreig [JG said:
jrvan said:

And no ,the motivation isn't victory or anything of that sort. That is just an excuse to continue to harass another person for absolutely no reason.

The reason is purely vindictive based on personal dislike and hatred which are all emotions driving this individuals actions. Not any kind of logic.

And let this sink in.

This individual who claims to be meditating and raising his consciousness and fighting against the Jews and doing the RTRs.

Came into a topic where I informed people of upcoming power dates incase anyone forgot or if new people didn't know.

And started attacking me out of personal distaste and resentment.

That is to say ,they will put other people's lives in jeopardy just to have the ability to attack me in any way and get one over me in their imagined world.

This is a victory in their minds.

A sad ,pathetic existence where you are enslaved by your negative emotions 😔, cannot see right from wrong and continue to advocate for something diametrically opposite to what you personally believe in to get one over someone.

Let's learn something from this situation. What can we learn from this individual with qn extremely fragile ego and extremely volatile mental state who is extremely vindictive and hateful for absolutely no reason ?

• Have a life. Do not live on the internet where you live in a fantasy world and think that anonymous posters on an anonymous forum are out to get you in a contrived complicated schizophrenic plan to manifest a post apocalyptic world. (🤣🤣🤣)

• Have real friends so you have regular interactions with people and have basic social awareness of not acting insane.

• Stay away from people who give disproportionate reactions to normal things. - This needs some more exploration. Sometimes people have extremely fragile egos and their entire identity is based upon acknowledgement from other people. So if you say anything Unfavorable to them ,they'll remember it years and years after and the anger and hatred from the other person's disapproval doesn't go away. They are essentially enslaved by their negative emotions borne out of a fragile negative ego.

• Learn to identify Neurodivergent people. - A lot of people in the world are on some kind of medication or suffering from mental illnesses of various kinds. You should be able to identity and eliminate these individuals from your life immediately. Because you have no obligation to associate with a crazy person.

• An example of this Is someone who believes in gangstalking that people are out to get him constantly and he's always on edge.
    They will create imagined scenarios in their own minds and start panicking about it.

This is an indication that the other person is mentally unwell so just stay away from them.

These are things you can learn from this experience you just had on this thread.

In your own personal lives ,always keep a diary and think about things that are happening to you. And learn from these experiences to gain more competence and wisdom.

This world is tough. And you actually do need a friend group in real life ,otherwise you will go insane in a fantasy world on the internet like this individual did. Learn from other people, so you don't have to.

I'll try to respond to any questions on the actual content of what I wrote if anyone asks although if I am late ,it's probably because I don't have time. But I believe that the attention given to the schizophrenic ranting has been enough from my side. The best way to deal with such an individual is to completely cut them off from your life. And on the internet it's even easier as you can just make your point and close the tab. And never look at it or even if you do ,don't be bothered by it because you have emotional void control.

Some of you might laugh at the insanity of the situation, but these individuals are actually quite common. So watch out.

The Outlaw Torn said:
How is the weight loss going brotato? Has your testosterone returned to normal yet?

Really well, actually. Thanks for asking. My belly is looking smaller every day. As for the testosterone, I'm sure I don't need to repeat that it's a result of what happened to my sacral chakra. After all, you don't care. Even with the state of my damaged chakras however, I still have more testosterone than you do. I don't really like my full beard, do you want it? Maybe it can keep you warm in your cardboard box during your rebellion against evil landlords.

Dahaarkan said:
I think literally everyone in this thread should rethink the style and wording of their messages for different reasons. I know there's lots of underlying frustrations towards each other but a conversation can be had if one makes the effort to keep past grudges in the past and look at things objectively.

I do not believe doomsday predictions are productive or positive when tossed into the air without substance. Especially during these times where it is important to keep morale and motivation up. HC spends a lot of time making sure any grave news or warnings carry with them uplifting and motivational undertones as to keep everyone focused and motivated in the struggle.

The mind is the interface by which one commands energy to manifest goals and a mind plagued by doubts and fears is ineffective in this. I do think jack should reword his statements keeping this in mind as demoralizing SS is more severe than some might think.

Jack does have a bad habit of making doomsday predictions and tossing into the air apocalyptic scenarios which aren't set in stone. There is also the issue of this information, which is based only on their own assumptions and imagination is being presented as absolute certainty as if he could predict the future with perfect accuracy. I have always been critical of people who do this and it's not an issue of bias here.

I think this is jrvan's point here albeit there are some other remarks that maybe could have been left out as to prevent giving the impression there is nothing to his post besides hating jack. Doomsday prophecies is something that jews and xians also constantly shout into the air and I think this is where jrvan's knee jerk reaction stems from.

Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't there an ethical thing about giving negative predictions and prophecies? Or is that only in astrology readings?

I'm sensitive to things so I wonder if I'm not the only one who feels it. To me, there's an immense amount of pressure-like feeling when trying to read the original post. I get through a sentence or two and have to scroll off of it because it's a bit stifling.

TheAbyss said:
jrvan said:
Don't worry, I have nothing against you and I will not be obsessed with you, nor do I have any interest or time to continue this debate indefinitely.

The reason I pulled this at this precise moment, is because I saw a completely harmless informative post in which you started spouting shit for no apparent reason.

It's just not fair what you've done in my opinion, at the very least if you really want to find something "wrong" with Jack do it in the posts where there really is something to complain about. Don't you think it's unfair this misunderstanding and 'dirtying' a neutral post, like when Ninrik didn't understand tabby's explanation of part of a poem and started "attacking her", it wasn't fair to you and to your wife especially.

That's all, that was my childish observation, I hope you don't resent it. And anyway, yes, of course you can continue to do what you like, like everyone else.

Forgive me. I'm very Aquarian, and I hate being told what to do. I saw you echoing what others have said, and I reacted with too much intensity. You don't deserve to be the receiver of my anger like the others who have needled me for so long with the petty games they play. You should continue to pursue your sense of justice, and your opinion and voice is valued here even if I have a different perception.

Jack said:

Before I or anyone can change his opinions, the first step is to calm him down and convince him to return to a more communicative and cooperative state.

If he is wrong, then this will be proven through his words and the subsequent discourse others can have with him. If he is right, then he will also be able to more clearly prove himself. In this way, it works out for both of you guys.

No, I am not convinced of what he says, but at the same time, I don't even know what sort of proof he has. So, I give him the courtesy to at least make his case, which would more quickly resolve this matter, as opposed to the endless bickering.

It is like a court of law, where civility must be maintained even where the most heinous crimes or the darkest of emotions are being examined. By encouraging either of you to properly communicate, I am not necessarily giving credence to either of you. What you present should speak for itself.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=379369 time=1659766337 user_id=21286]
Jack said:

Before I or anyone can change his opinions, the first step is to calm him down and convince him to return to a more communicative and cooperative state.

If he is wrong, then this will be proven through his words and the subsequent discourse others can have with him. If he is right, then he will also be able to more clearly prove himself. In this way, it works out for both of you guys.

No, I am not convinced of what he says, but at the same time, I don't even know what sort of proof he has. So, I give him the courtesy to at least make his case, which would more quickly resolve this matter, as opposed to the endless bickering.

It is like a court of law, where civility must be maintained even where the most heinous crimes or the darkest of emotions are being examined. By encouraging either of you to properly communicate, I am not necessarily giving credence to either of you. What you present should speak for itself.

I wasn't trying to convince you with my reply to you, by the way. I was simply offering an explanation of myself which you are free to do with what you wish. Think of it as an excuse if you prefer. It's an excuse for why I feel I can't take your suggested approach with Jack. In fact, the last time I tried to be tactful with him, he freaked out on me and got rabid (which is ironic given how he's trying to paint me as overemotional and unhinged... :roll: ). I'm not going to present my case, nor am I going to think of this as a trial or courtroom. I've already presented my case all over the forums. It's all archived. Jack's character speaks for itself, as does my own. I'm not perfect, and I don't pretend to be. As for proof, it's all recorded in my soul. I'm a very intelligent and very perceptive being, and I pick up on things that most people don't notice. A court of law has no room for my kind of proof. Maybe one day with the Vulcan mind meld or whatever. Regardless, my observations are there for people to see and make up their own minds about. I've also given attention to the ones who so desperately craved it from me, and now maybe they can relax for a while. Back to the shadows.

You all accuse each other of being obsessed and the tragedy is that all of you are right. You are all obsessed with jack either compulsively attacking or defending him, and all of you contribute to this never ending cascade of shit.

I have to say gratz to jrvan for bumping a thread that would otherwise have gotten 50 views and no replies, and congratulations to everybody else raging at him further bumping and perpetuating the same conversation that has been had 400 times before. I know you all think you're accomplishing something here, and believe that saying the exact same argument at each other for the 37th time will make a difference unlike the 36 prior attempts.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=379369 time=1659766337 user_id=21286]
Jack said:

His argument which is completely incoherent is that because I'm talking about current or future events in a present tense ,that is somehow makes makes people subliminally manifest it which is schizophrenic level of insanity.

If he had that actual viewpoint he would go to other articles and claim that they also were trying to manifest a post apocalyptic world.

He's just clouding his vindictive childish hatred in a cloak of incoherence which is logically inconsistent.

He conviniently ignored the part where I stated that humanity had a very high likelihood of replacing the Jewish elite during this tulmunous period.

I also said that there was no indication that any kind of Nuclear war was about to happen.

All of what I said ,was from the current events of our shared reality that are happening. I am not prophesizing anything.

The American economy has already gone into q recession which will eventually become a depression. The American Dollar is being dropped by major world economies like Russia ,China and India in their trade with others following suit.

Just from a basic economical standpoint ,removing the element of outside aggression the collapse of the American Empire is guaranteed. It is not my opinion or anyone else's. It's just an absolute certainty that is currently happening.

That is not to say that the collapse will exterminate the American people which are a separate entity. They will obviously survive and regroup.

It is also not to say that all parts of America are going to be turned into hellholes. But certain areas ,the liberal ones certainly are. And you can already see this.

What happened is that the person with an extremely volatile state has created an alternate reality to give credence to his own personal relevance because of having no internal self worth. And so he has to act in a certain way to acknowledge his own miserable existence.

What they instead ought to do is heal themselves of these Neurodivergent tendencies and then with progressive increment ,develop a positive ego borne of own self worth not reactions to others.

It is insane that we're even having this conversation. The mods should delete the unnecessary comments and clean the topic up so that it can be readable.

It can cause people to be confused about what is going on. They might be delusional and think they don't even have to lookout for the future or prepare in any way.

There needs to be a system where this derailing stuff cannot happen. Because otherwise this insanity will go on always with members bickering about useless stuff and then the general reader being always confused.

The posters should have the ability to delete these sorts of derailing comments from their own threads.

And by the way ,everyone should research all of the things I've said and look at whether I'm saying something that is doomsdayish (lol) or actual documents and statements made by officials of the World Economic Forum whose policies are currently being implemented in the world. I could be making unfounded doomsdayish predictions but instead everything that I said is heavily researched and you should research it too if you think I'm full of shit.

And then think about the motivation of those who were involved in derailing this thread and why they did it.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=379369 time=1659766337 user_id=21286]It is like a court of law

A court of law and a circus are not the same thing.

Jack makes a post that nobody actually read and jrvan, who is the only person left who actually reads jack's posts gets angry and replies to it trying to shut it down, which only brings more attention to it, the carnival starts after everybody puts on their clown makeup and copy & paste the same statements from the other 87 times they've had this exact same conversation.

I can't really complain too much since I'm basically the original clown who started the jack circus show. So in a way I'm the original clown.
clown-drink.gif

Jack is the only person in this thread who I really don't like and vehemently despise and even I have to admit he's not the one who started the clown act. But of course he also had to put on his clown make up and join the circus and make the same argument again that jrvan is clinically insane. Like saying it for the 27th time will make it true.

I love all of you guys but honestly it's time to take the clown make up off and stop replying to each other saying the same shit over and over like broken records because you're not accomplishing anything and just wasting each other's time, and everybody is just laughing at you.

Jack said:
You could take his exact reasoning and apply it to many articles from HPHoodedcobra and HPSMaxine and claim that they were subliminally trying to make people manifest a post apocalyptic world.

I don't frequent this section that much and often skip such threads where there are flame between members. I don't know jack's nor jirvan's history, I make this note to be clear, and I base the evaluation only in this topic.

Having said that, I wonder one thing: Jack, why do you have to make such posts (apocalyptic, so on), what is your purpose? It is not helping. You are conditioning the readers, and that is very serious on my part.

I took a quote from you, to say that your excuse makes no sense. High priests "use" yes description of the new world. The point is right here, to give examples of what the new world will be like, through positive feelings, and so the focus here is the new world, not the crossing of this present world and the new, because the mode of this transformation is not written in stone, you can have bad or medium or even light events, it all depends on how the battle goes. Covid was supposed to be a tough event but it failed, in the end it became a medium/light event. Just as in other events of recent times.

While you here, unlike the HPs, focus on the "crossing" making predictions as if they were 100 percent sure, what is the point? You're just formenting fear, disullision, discouragement. We all know here that the transformation will not be 100% quiet, there will be precisely a different reaction based on, precisely, how events will go. The point here is why do you have this Jehovah's Witness behavior? And it is normal that then jirvan wants you to be banned....

If you want to tell a news story like this topic, you have to write neutrally and use the conditional verb, and not use language as if you have the absolute truth in your hand. Otherwise, give me six Italian lottery ("SuperEnalotto") numbers, the jackpot is now 250million euro.

Cfecit said:
Jack said:

I don't frequent this section that much and often skip such threads where there are flame between members. I don't know jack's nor jirvan's history, I make this note to be clear, and I base the evaluation only in this topic.

Having said that, I wonder one thing: Jack, why do you have to make such posts (apocalyptic, so on), what is your purpose? It is not helping. You are conditioning the readers, and that is very serious on my part.

I took a quote from you, to say that your excuse makes no sense. High priests "use" yes description of the new world. The point is right here, to give examples of what the new world will be like, through positive feelings, and so the focus here is the new world, not the crossing of this present world and the new, because the mode of this transformation is not written in stone, you can have bad or medium or even light events, it all depends on how the battle goes. Covid was supposed to be a tough event but it failed, in the end it became a medium/light event. Just as in other events of recent times.

While you here, unlike the HPs, focus on the "crossing" making predictions as if they were 100 percent sure, what is the point? You're just formenting fear, disullision, discouragement. We all know here that the transformation will not be 100% quiet, there will be precisely a different reaction based on, precisely, how events will go. The point here is why do you have this Jehovah's Witness behavior? And it is normal that then jirvan wants you to be banned....

If you want to tell a news story like this topic, you have to write neutrally and use the conditional verb, and not use language as if you have the absolute truth in your hand. Otherwise, give me six Italian lottery ("SuperEnalotto") numbers, the jackpot is now 250million euro.
There is nothing apocalyptic in the post point blank. I already explained all of it. Make sure to carefully read all of it first.

Dahaarkan said:
I can't really complain too much since I'm basically the original clown who started the jack circus show. So in a way I'm the original clown.
clown-drink.gif

joker-the-dark-knight.gif

🤡🤡It’s not about jack it’s about sending a message 🤡🤡

Jack said:
And by the way ,everyone should research all of the things I've said and look at whether I'm saying something that is doomsdayish (lol) or actual documents and statements made by officials of the World Economic Forum whose policies are currently being implemented in the world. I could be making unfounded doomsdayish predictions but instead everything that I said is heavily researched and you should research it too if you think I'm full of shit.

And then think about the motivation of those who were involved in derailing this thread and why they did it.

I did not claim your post was a lie or that you're full of shit, or that the terrorist organization WEF isn't attempting these things. The only criticisms I gave is the same criticism I have been giving you for years which is the way in which you word your statements often provokes unwanted reactions, misunderstandings and emotional responses.

And the fact that nothing is set in stone and their attempts at a reset are actually likely to fail as they have prior is left out to fit your grimdark edgy take on this. They have attempted to roll out the reset already and failed. And their next attempts will fail.

The information provided is presented in such a demoralizing fashion that it could be viewed as even being harmful. I again bring up HC's method of conveying ill news with uplifting and motivational undertones. This is important for spiritual warfare.

The only thing I totally disagree with is the statement about AI. Otherwise my only problem is the way in which your worded this information was...well it was typical of you.

But I know you're just going to see this as an "attack", so go on. Let's see if at least you come up with original insults this time.

tabby said:
I'm sensitive to things so I wonder if I'm not the only one who feels it. To me, there's an immense amount of pressure-like feeling when trying to read the original post. I get through a sentence or two and have to scroll off of it because it's a bit stifling.
Because the negative emotions that you have about your perception of my character is tied with the negative ego which creates a fake perception and all three are connected in a string which you cannot break because of your lack of control over your own mind.

You are enslaved by your own mind. No one did this to you.

jrvan said:
Aquarius said:
jrvan said:

I knew that you would be one of the ones to show up to harass me. You couldn't resist. You want to know why? It's because none of this is finished between all of us. You and Ol and anyone else involved in this feud with me simply want to recover from your humiliation because I routinely outwit all of you and make you look bad. You all salivate when you think you've got me on the ropes, and your dream is to take me down to validate and recover your pathetic egos. Your fragile fucking egos are more important to you than truth or the JoS. I have known this for a long time now, and you have proven me right (to my disappointment) over and over again.

I don't care how much I "annoy" you, Aquarius. It pales in comparison to how much of a letdown you are to me. I'm not going to stop trying to thwart Jack with his plans every time he rears his ugly false heads. However, if you're even half as wise as you falsely believe yourself to be then you should stop making me the focus of your own mind and your stupid revenge fantasies that you dream up with your circle jerking boy squad. Go lick each others' wounds in private like you always do, and keep crying to each other about how I'm Tabby's alt and it's not fair how I always outplay you, and the clergy haven't smited me yet. Keep spinning your webs trying to trap me. It's never going to work because I'm smarter than all of you.

LIKE L-O-FUCKING-L, "BOOHOO HE'S OBSESSED WITH JACK!"
AS IF THAT'S WHAT IT'S REALLY ABOUT, DUMBASS! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you actually posted useful things rather than constantly biting jack's tail, people wouldn't be so annoyed at you. I don't care about my ego, it's just you having the same behaviour constantly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back