Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What exactly is the 'ark of the covenant'?

Veritá_666

Website
www.satanisgod.org
What is the 'ark of the covenant'?
That is my question, of course I am referring to an alchemical level.

It seems to be something important to the enemy.

Veritá_666 said:
What is the 'ark of the covenant'?
That is my question, of course I am referring to an alchemical level.

It seems to be something important to the enemy.
According to wikipedia it is like a place where you can meet 'yhvh', on this ark they also made sacrifices, moreover anyone not allowed to approach it would be killed.

In one passage in the bible a jew saved the ark that was about to fall, and was killed for it, just so you understand.

In this ark would be found the 'tablets of the law' given to the jew impostor moses.

Another curiosity is that the two 'angels' located above the ark would be 'metatron' (who is a jew who became an 'angel'. He is practically on a par with 'michel' and is also called 'little yhvh') and the second is 'sandalphon' who briefly represents the transfer of energies from the upper and lower realms.

Do you know the allegories of the so-called 'temple of solomon'? The temple would actually be a container for the ark.

I also got the impression that the 'ark of the covenant' is a concept stolen from Ancient Egypt, but this is just a feeling.

Do you guys know anything else?

It's the place where they believe the original ten commandments and not fully sure about this one I think part of the Torah was handed down by Moses.

It is a container that they built for this that they put energy into a lot. Well you look it up if you want to see I was going to post a representation of one but the energy is just bleh.

They had this in their original Solomon's temple place and a room they believed could only be entered by god or something they placed it in this room. The Tabernacle.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back