Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question About Uses of Cannabis

666ix

I just have a genuine question I want to know honestly if smoking a joint once a night is too much cannabis consumption. i plan to quit today , does use of cannabis daily/once a night create imbalances in chakras system/brain/body etc; am I over using this drug?

666ix said:
I just have a genuine question I want to know honestly if smoking a joint once a night is too much cannabis consumption. i plan to quit today , does use of cannabis daily/once a night create imbalances in chakras system/brain/body etc; am I over using this drug?
Well, look, THC is bad, and smoke generally is bad.
But CBD on the other hand is very useful for your health, you can take it as oil instead of smoking it.

666ix said:

The Joy of Satan's recommended amount of cannabis is zero, (0), nil, none, never.

Every time you smoke weed it causes subtle long-term damage (brain, lungs, liver, etc) that is hard to repair (impossible without magick). It also interferes with meditation because when you're high, your aura is open to all sorts of nasty enemy influences, and these will take more work to get off your soul afterward. Just don't.

Consistent meditation will make you feel more blissful than any drug could.

One piece of advice is to eliminate cartridges, filters, bongs, drugs, etc. from your home.

I am telling you from experience, if you have anything in your house you will inevitably end up smoking again.

Also drugs cause hallucinations and brain alteration so once you take them you will never be able to know what is real and what is not. That is the saddest part about it. Just don't do it.

666ix said:

Don't do it. It messes with your spiritual side. It's honestly one of the worst addictions ever because it creates an unfelt compulsion and it does open you up to enemy attacks to the point that things feel painful on the inside.

You should read this post/thread I made about the subject of drugs, thouroughly:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=251215#p251215

Spiritual Satanists must do all they can to avoid these things. They bring absolutely no good into our lives, just take a look.

STAY OUT OF DRUGS!!!!

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=378848 time=1659567169 user_id=346]
The Joy of Satan's recommended amount of cannabis is zero, (0), nil, none, never.
What is wrong with CBD tho? I recommend u to look up "Dr. Sebi about cannabis". Jews were behind forbidding CBD for years as well.

Serbon said:
What is wrong with CBD tho? I recommend u to look up "Dr. Sebi about cannabis". Jews were behind forbidding CBD for years as well.
It's probably less harmful, since it doesn't cause an immediate high, but I haven't read much about it. The spiritual effects will be unknown unless SS people here happen to have taken CBD and share their experience, like others have for smoking cannabis. I would say, better safe than sorry, unless one needs CBD's purported medicinal effects like anti-inflammation or anti-seizure.

Jews play both sides. On one side, they make a drug illegal, then their big-nosed buddies still sell it in dark alleys, and make more profit without taxes. On the other side, they make a drug legal and popularize it so that the goyim are kept stupid and spiritually bound. In both cases, they try to establish a slave-master dependency by providing drugs.

" post_id=379004 time=1659637657 user_id=346]
Serbon said:
It's probably less harmful, since it doesn't cause an immediate high, but I haven't read much about it. The spiritual effects will be unknown unless SS people here happen to have taken CBD and share their experience, like others have for smoking cannabis. I would say, better safe than sorry, unless one needs CBD's purported medicinal effects like anti-inflammation or anti-seizure.

Jews play both sides. On one side, they make a drug illegal, then their big-nosed buddies still sell it in dark alleys, and make more profit without taxes. On the other side, they make a drug legal and popularize it so that the goyim are kept stupid and spiritually bound. In both cases, they try to establish a slave-master dependency by providing drugs.
I've used CBD oil for better sleep, and it does wonders. There are no negative effects of it.

Jews, when they saw that Cannabis is getting more popular and known for its healing effects, turned the situation around so they can profit from this, nothing weird from them.

" post_id=379004 time=1659637657 user_id=346]
Serbon said:

plus with the tactic you described, they make people buy drugs from drug dealers and the State has no control over them. After that the politicians start campaigns to legalize or illegalize drugs and thus divide the people.
"Dividi et impera"

666ix said:

Why would you even use drugs? Just why? You could have spent all that money on way more productive shit or even donated to JoS some of it. But no. People just HAVE to be lazy and HAVE to find excuses for their " smoking a joint".

Drug abuse harms on all levels. Period.

When I was last in college, I was partnered in one of my classes with a guy.

It was obvious he must have smoked (and continues to) lots of weed. You had to repeat yourself 2 times or more for him to understand. He spoke slowly and had glacial movement of understanding.

You could tell he fried his brains doing weed. I was 36 at the time, he was in his mid to late 20s.

Don't be that guy.

Do not use CBD for sleep, it affects sleep greatly. Isolate CBD can cause profound damage and messes your chemical with the brain. The only use is of a full spectrum, including THC and only with heavy illnesses. It is not for sleep, not for mild inflammation. It is good for hardcore or otherwise real illnesses and needs.

DO DOT USE CBD, SLEEPING PILLS ETC. FOR SIMPLE SLEEP NEEDS. It Desynchronizes your whole body even more.

The sedation effect, and chemical imbalance makes you enter deep sleep by BYPASSING the other steps necessary for the brain for a real good sleep. In time you lose the ability to sleep properly.

Besides this, along with either isolate or full spectrum, without illness, it affects the serotonin levels, the dopamine levels. If it happens you get a headache and take some acetaminophen, you do great damage to your body.

Drugs are only for illnesses, real chronic disorders, real pain, real inflammation. Instead of harmful painkillers you take full spectrum oil. Fine amazing. For anything else? Absolutely not.

NakedPluto said:
Do not use CBD for sleep, it affects sleep greatly. Isolate CBD can cause profound damage and messes your chemical with the brain. The only use is of a full spectrum, including THC and only with heavy illnesses. It is not for sleep, not for mild inflammation. It is good for hardcore or otherwise real illnesses and needs.

DO DOT USE CBD, SLEEPING PILLS ETC. FOR SIMPLE SLEEP NEEDS. It Desynchronizes your whole body even more.

The sedation effect, and chemical imbalance makes you enter deep sleep by BYPASSING the other steps necessary for the brain for a real good sleep. In time you lose the ability to sleep properly.

Besides this, along with either isolate or full spectrum, without illness, it affects the serotonin levels, the dopamine levels. If it happens you get a headache and take some acetaminophen, you do great damage to your body.

Drugs are only for illnesses, real chronic disorders, real pain, real inflammation. Instead of harmful painkillers you take full spectrum oil. Fine amazing. For anything else? Absolutely not.
As someone with lack of yin, and therefore showing some symptoms of excess yang, such as skin issues I am tempted to try cbd oil for acute needs (never for chronic issues) such as using it during heavy training block, but at the same time I do have the knowledge about mantras and their usage, so it is best to use the powers of the mind and soul... The idea of an easy solution is tempting, like a push of a button, but we SS ought to aim higher.

Henu the Great said:
NakedPluto said:

As someone with lack of yin, and therefore showing some symptoms of excess yang, such as skin issues I am tempted to try cbd oil for acute needs (never for chronic issues) such as using it during heavy training block, but at the same time I do have the knowledge about mantras and their usage, so it is best to use the powers of the mind and soul... The idea of an easy solution is tempting, like a push of a button, but we SS ought to aim higher.

External use is completely fine, but once again there are better choices of plants. For athletic level of stress, after a complete workout, your body being inflamed and you cannot even hold a cup properly without pain, yes you can use it. Make use of it but not habitually, only specific and with real purpose. You have to be genuine towards yourself.

Yes the body needs sustenance, this can be a factor of carrying towards your body, both by treatment or by specific use and timing. But the main aspects of this to be understood are: 1. The actual help is more on the side of perception, the pain and inflammation is still there, but the chemicals block/lessens the information of it in your brain. (almost all medicine does this in one way or another). 2. Without real illness, your chemical levels of serotonin, dopamine etc are at a normal level, when you are ill they are not. If you use this you interfere with this directly in a negative way.

Used habitually, the benefits are overwhelmed by the adverse effects and all in all, what true benefits? CBD, CBG ETC. all are of the same branch and approximal biding. It is stated that not being psychotropic or whatever bullshit ( ie. not a recreational drug in minds of the people) is safe. It is not, and isolating the compounds does more damage.

The biddings of these chemicals in the brain, the place and system of it, the cannabinoid system, is very important and sensitive. Both when advancing and for health oriented actions, one should be very careful with this. This is where the heart communicates with the brain.

Yes for some illnesses, when the opioid use is replaced by this, when there's no direct good drug, it is extraordinary and this needs sustenance and promotion.

But the lie presented to this is that of SLEEP and that of COMFORT (when there's no actual need therefore as a semi -recreational drug ).

Oil is for treatment. For skin, if you want to ingest, prepare hemp tea. NOT "CBD TEA". Real hemp buds, a lot of online stores have it. Do not boil the water (90 degrees is fine), and also put some fat so the compounds enter the fat thus the water. Take a few sips and that's it. It is not for habitual use, mainly as an excess of yin, stimulant and refresher. Your intestines' will be cleansed, you'll sleep deep and that's about it. Be sure the THC is under 0.3 or 4., and do not boil it neither do anything else. ( you run the risk to decarboxylate and destroy the compounds).

I have experienced with this due to being obliged to care for another and study/administer a lot of things. I have tried and studied all ways of this, oil, isolates, full spectrum, hemp, weed, everything. The safest approach is that of the hemp tea, not habitually, and with real purpose.

If you have the knowledge of a nootropic, piracetam, isolate CBD is is basically that lessened as effect on body. No one should waste money on isolate cannabis. CBD makes you insensitive to energy, boxed in, apathic.

Hemp tea can also help with a flu, cold. etc. More than this, again, I do not honestly see any real benefits. So in conclusion, if you want to experiment safely, use the tea, don't waste money and health on isolated oils.

For the rest of the people, not SS, I am more open and lenient. I can actually encourage cannabis treatment, but not in the way that it is portrayed and perceived by the world ie. recreational drug. Medicine is medicine and should be treated as such.

666ix said:

THC is harmful, however CBD oil can be used for pain treatment, skin repair, and much more.

Historically speaking, hemp was used for a lot of different intentions. It can be used as a replacement for cotton to make fabric as it is thicker than cotton and for 1 hemp you can do more clothes per 20 cotton. It's thicker too in terms of fabric and much more durable. Hemp oil was also originally used for gasoline for the first inventions of Henry Ford's cars until the Jews threatened him to make his cars work off of petroleum and harmful gasoline.

Henu the Great said:
NakedPluto said:
Thank you very much. I will order hemp tea asap and use it only on occasion. Very valuable info, thanks again.

This I can vouch for quality/safety in Europe : https://en.eco-cannabis.eu/products/hanf-tee-ganze-knospen-70g-eco-zertifiziert-hr-eko-07

Other stores actually lie, and they put CBD crystal onto blank grass and other bullshit. You put it in water (A little), put some coconut oil or butter, stir. Let it go to almost 100 degrees, turn the heat down, stir again, let it sit and pour in to a cup. Sip every 15 minutes until you feel the effects comfortably and that's it. This is not a beverage or something you drink, but sip.

Be aware of dosages, the above product is from farms, the compounds highly vary from plant to plant.

NakedPluto said:
Ok, thanks. I actually found domestically produced hemp tea, so that would also be the real deal, but it seems to be out of stock at the moment.

NakedPluto said:
Henu the Great said:
NakedPluto said:

As someone with lack of yin, and therefore showing some symptoms...
External use is completely fine, but once again there are better choices of plants. For athletic level of stress, after a complete workout, your body being inflamed and you cannot even hold a cup properly without pain, yes you can use it. Make use of it but not habitually, only specific and with real purpose. You have to be genuine towards yourself.

Serbon said:

The problem here is a lack of knowledge about other herbal or physical solutions. People basically act like Marijuana and its derivatives are the only herbal "medicine" ever known to man. Meanwhile, they forget the tens of thousands of other options.

People cite its influence on appetite, but in reality, this is actually 'stomach fire', an uncontrolled desire to eat, which does not stop even when a normal amount of food is consumed. Those who stop regular marijuana use will report a pronounced lack of appetite, due to destroying their stomach yin.

In regards to a lack of yin in the body, someone should take something similar to this: YinVive Herbal Formula This is an example of decent herbs that won't hurt you, aside from creating a cooling effect if taken in excess.

I wish you luck in quitting this poison.

Any amount of use of mind-damaging or body-damaging drugs is too much. The sooner you get help, the better.

You can do this.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=379343 time=1659757780 user_id=21286]
The problem here is a lack of knowledge about other herbal or physical solutions. People basically act like Marijuana and its derivatives are the only herbal "medicine" ever known to man. Meanwhile, they forget the tens of thousands of other options.

People cite its influence on appetite, but in reality, this is actually 'stomach fire', an uncontrolled desire to eat, which does not stop even when a normal amount of food is consumed. Those who stop regular marijuana use will report a pronounced lack of appetite, due to destroying their stomach yin.

In regards to a lack of yin in the body, someone should take something similar to this: YinVive Herbal Formula This is an example of decent herbs that won't hurt you, aside from creating a cooling effect if taken in excess.

I agree 100%. People regard this as a supplement, as something of improving quality of life. It is not, and it is only suited for true medicinal needs not for simple needs.

Regarding the appetite, this is also part of messing with the dopamine. Both emotionally and physically, removing all tension in an artificial way, all of the sudden, creates deep imbalance and reactions like these, which are again routed and amplified by psychological and emotional drives. Reading on the internet may seem to asses this direct or as simple, but it is very complex.

I can 100% guarantee a better and proper "comfort" by focusing and expanding the energy right under the belly button. The chemical and energetical effect is greater than any herbal can ever create.

The sweetness and "heart to mind" connection can be created by meditation and drinking hot water. It takes a few hours and this route and "emotional" physical feeling opens up, can be entertained further by focus.

Sleep patterns can be by all means repaired, both by discipline and small choices in daily life. There are also other herbal supplements that are really nice and can be used ritualistically, both for loving your body and as a habit of refinement. For example I drink Sage tea, Lavender tea sometimes. Mushrooms Tea (Ganoderma, Shiitake), and depending on the day a blend of many other herbs. A tea is just like perfume.

Not to sound very strict, but another very important aspect that I see in this, is that if you ever need painkillers for an illness, you'd have already tolerance not only to this plant but to other medicine that acts in this way or with the same effects. If your body is virgin to artificial sedative states, and you do not require this depth of comatose and relaxation, why push your limit.

NakedPluto said:
Henu the Great said:
NakedPluto said:

Yes the body needs sustenance, this can be a factor of carrying towards your body, both by treatment or by specific use and timing. But the main aspects of this to be understood are: 1. The actual help is more on the side of perception, the pain and inflammation is still there, but the chemicals block/lessens the information of it in your brain. (almost all medicine does this in one way or another). 2. Without real illness, your chemical levels of serotonin, dopamine etc are at a normal level, when you are ill they are not. If you use this you interfere with this directly in a negative way.

Used habitually, the benefits are overwhelmed by the adverse effects and all in all, what true benefits? CBD, CBG ETC. all are of the same branch and approximal biding. It is stated that not being psychotropic or whatever bullshit ( ie. not a recreational drug in minds of the people) is safe. It is not, and isolating the compounds does more damage.

The biddings of these chemicals in the brain, the place and system of it, the cannabinoid system, is very important and sensitive. Both when advancing and for health oriented actions, one should be very careful with this. This is where the heart communicates with the brain.

Yes for some illnesses, when the opioid use is replaced by this, when there's no direct good drug, it is extraordinary and this needs sustenance and promotion.

But the lie presented to this is that of SLEEP and that of COMFORT (when there's no actual need therefore as a semi -recreational drug ).

Oil is for treatment. For skin, if you want to ingest, prepare hemp tea. NOT "CBD TEA". Real hemp buds, a lot of online stores have it. Do not boil the water (90 degrees is fine), and also put some fat so the compounds enter the fat thus the water. Take a few sips and that's it. It is not for habitual use, mainly as an excess of yin, stimulant and refresher. Your intestines' will be cleansed, you'll sleep deep and that's about it. Be sure the THC is under 0.3 or 4., and do not boil it neither do anything else. ( you run the risk to decarboxylate and destroy the compounds).

I have experienced with this due to being obliged to care for another and study/administer a lot of things. I have tried and studied all ways of this, oil, isolates, full spectrum, hemp, weed, everything. The safest approach is that of the hemp tea, not habitually, and with real purpose.

If you have the knowledge of a nootropic, piracetam, isolate CBD is is basically that lessened as effect on body. No one should waste money on isolate cannabis. CBD makes you insensitive to energy, boxed in, apathic.

Hemp tea can also help with a flu, cold. etc. More than this, again, I do not honestly see any real benefits. So in conclusion, if you want to experiment safely, use the tea, don't waste money and health on isolated oils.

For the rest of the people, not SS, I am more open and lenient. I can actually encourage cannabis treatment, but not in the way that it is portrayed and perceived by the world ie. recreational drug. Medicine is medicine and should be treated as such.

A similar post could be done about caffeine since it's a medicinal product too, not for habitual use. For obvious reasons.

For the other user, I tried organic hemp seed tea but it mind my mind foggy, affected ability to focus at all on anything, and it didn't help at all with sleep.

Stormblood said:
NakedPluto said:
Henu the Great said:

A similar post could be done about caffeine since it's a medicinal product too, not for habitual use. For obvious reasons.

For the other user, I tried organic hemp seed tea but it mind my mind foggy, affected ability to focus at all on anything, and it didn't help at all with sleep.

I regard caffeine the same as nicotine. Caffeine might help old people and give many benefits for example, in small quantities and only as coffee.

This is up to the person, but cannabis can be extremely harmful, much more than nicotine and coffee. For example, the problem with nicotine is the way of administration, which is cigarettes or vaping (much more damaging than cigarettes for the heart).

All of these mess with the reward system and create false comfort.

There's is no miracle cure in medicine regarding simple behavior, needs. It is only a bypassing or lying to your body or your body to you. If this is understood to a degree, I think it is easier to make better choices for your body. There's always benefits vs adverse effects and you need to have a purpose.

Also needless to say, everything here is not medical advice and everyone should ask doctors and do as the doctors say even for the smaller things.

NakedPluto said:
Stormblood said:
NakedPluto said:

I regard caffeine the same as nicotine. Caffeine might help old people and give many benefits for example, in small quantities and only as coffee.

This is up to the person, but cannabis can be extremely harmful, much more than nicotine and coffee. For example, the problem with nicotine is the way of administration, which is cigarettes or vaping (much more damaging than cigarettes for the heart).

There's is no miracle cure in medicine regarding simple behavior, needs. It is only a bypassing or lying to your body or your body to you. If this is understood to a degree, I think it is easier to make better choices for your body. There's always benefits vs adverse effects and you need to have a purpose.

Also needless to say, everything here is not medical advice and everyone should ask doctors and do as the doctors say even for the smaller things.

The popularisation of "hemp for everything" makes me VERY sceptical.

Different places of the plant have different concentrations of nutriënts, but there is not one that is completwly void of thc.

Someone put it in food. cooked it. I was nauseas and had to go outside.

When they say and warn "do NOT use this" there must be a good reason for this.

You do you but I personally want to stay far away from all this and I do not like to see this encouraging either.

NakedPluto said:
Stormblood said:
NakedPluto said:

Also to stop your ignorance on this: Anything you put onto your skin will enter the body. Creams, chemicals etc. All get picked up by the system underneath, which can end up in fluids between the cells, which then get taken back in by the lymphatic system and then taken to or passed back into the bloodstream.

There are CBD oil patches. They work like this, by passing through the skin.

It may be slower and take more time but it still works like this.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Bioavailability through skin is a few percent, at most. Combine that with a small dose (of which singular doses are), and almost nothing goes to bloodstream.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Also to stop your ignorance on this: Anything you put onto your skin will enter the body. Creams, chemicals etc. All get picked up by the system underneath, which can end up in fluids between the cells, which then get taken back in by the lymphatic system and then taken to or passed back into the bloodstream.

There are CBD oil patches. They work like this, by passing through the skin.

A little cream does nothing as Henu said. Also most creams with CBD, the majority are only for a marketing scheme with "cbd". People buy it because they are brainwashed.

What you should be more careful with your skin is toxic deodorants and perfumes. In very very high amounts they enter your blood stream. Now that's bad chemicals in your system. With a little cream, nothing wrong unless allergic. Oil patches never heard.

However you should read again my comments, I am against all of this, however I am fair and can tell Henu to try the organic tea as he is an athlete, and not waste money on marketing products neither on treatment.

Someone put it in food. cooked it. I was nauseas and had to go outside.

I'm sorry to hear that. Yes it causes nausea when cooked or to majority of people first times. The safest way as I said is with tea. Cooking also activates the THC, which if you had used hemp or full spectrum oil you basically made an edible. Edibles are the most powerful and the most terrible way of ingesting this.

The body reaction is also very important. It tells you, what the hell is happening? Why do I have these chemicals in my brain, I am malfunctioning? Listen to your body, simply. You don't need these things. Your body is against it.

As I said, and will say again. Do not use cannabis for anything but real illnesses or real needs. It is not a supplement, it is a medicine and proper reasoning of use must be happening.

666ix said:

Every time you smoke weed it causes subtle long-term damage (brain, lungs, liver, etc) that is hard to repair (impossible without magick). It also interferes with meditation because when you're high, your aura is open to all sorts of nasty enemy influences, and these will take more work to get off your soul afterward. Just don't.

Do you have any advice on how to repair and heal yourself from marijuana usage? You said its impossible without magick, so just curious what can be done. I used to smoke and quit to focus on my spiritual path

kalikat said:
666ix said:

Do you have any advice on how to repair and heal yourself from marijuana usage? You said its impossible without magick, so just curious what can be done. I used to smoke and quit to focus on my spiritual path
Power meditation is one of best cures for all diseases. Just following the Joy of Satan recommended path of spiritual empowerment goes a long way.

One can do specific magickal workings to cure physical damage. Say, for example, that smoking has damaged your lungs and you are short of breath. You could do a physical Mercury Square with an affirmation that "This energy healing my lungs of any and all damage, in a positive way for me." (Mercury rules the lungs. Check the pages to find which planet rules the physical part you want to heal. You can also just use the Sun or Jupiter for general-purpose health.)

One of the most serious spiritual problems from drugs is holes in the aura. This is usually combined with enemy entities attached to you through these holes, which keep these holes open even after you quit. (I've never smoked, but there have been other SS who've described what they went through.) This requires some serious aura cleaning and protection, combined with banishing entities, and freeing the soul.

But if you have serious case of aura holes, you would be half-insane and desperate for relief. So you probably just have mild damage that will be healed as you empower yourself, and you can do specific workings for anything that concerns you (preferably squares, which are some of the most powerful magick we have, timed according to the SS calendar).

" post_id=382614 time=1661054871 user_id=346]
kalikat said:

Power meditation is one of best cures for all diseases. Just following the Joy of Satan recommended path of spiritual empowerment goes a long way.

One can do specific magickal workings to cure physical damage. Say, for example, that smoking has damaged your lungs and you are short of breath. You could do a physical Mercury Square with an affirmation that "This energy healing my lungs of any and all damage, in a positive way for me." (Mercury rules the lungs. Check the pages to find which planet rules the physical part you want to heal. You can also just use the Sun or Jupiter for general-purpose health.)

One of the most serious spiritual problems from drugs is holes in the aura. This is usually combined with enemy entities attached to you through these holes, which keep these holes open even after you quit. (I've never smoked, but there have been other SS who've described what they went through.) This requires some serious aura cleaning and protection, combined with banishing entities, and freeing the soul.

But if you have serious case of aura holes, you would be half-insane and desperate for relief. So you probably just have mild damage that will be healed as you empower yourself, and you can do specific workings for anything that concerns you (preferably squares, which are some of the most powerful magick we have, timed according to the SS calendar).

Is there a guide on how to use these squares? I see them mentioned a lot but it always confuses me. Also the link to the SS calendar?

Ok perfect, thank you. Seems i'm on the right path. I did a bunch of rituals and used frequencies to remove astral parasites/entities out of my energy field/aura and religiously clean my aura. I did muscle testing and all the holes in my Aura are repaired and sealed now thankfully. I'm more worried about my liver, but I guess using one of the squares could help that.

Thank you my friend!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back