Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Update: I found a private room

Bravera

Many of you know I had been out of a home for a while. I would like you to know that I have moved into a room in a house. This is my first time living without family or friends.

This is one of my most important goals as an SS manifested. A private room where I may meditate and complete my warfare without disruption.

I will not have concerns about entering trance anymore, no excuses not to meditate, no excuses to skip my yoga or daily warfare.

Congratulations my friend. I hope you will get better results without all these interrupting.

Bravera said:
Many of you know I had been out of a home for a while. I would like you to know that I have moved into a room in a house. This is my first time living without family or friends.

This is one of my most important goals as an SS manifested. A private room where I may meditate and complete my warfare without disruption.

I will not have concerns about entering trance anymore, no excuses not to meditate, no excuses to skip my yoga or daily warfare.

I am very glad to hear that!

Bravera said:

Congratulations ;)

Bravera said:

Congrats :)

Bravera said:

If this is the objective you have set then congrats! You made it! Now you have too keep up the work.

I still struggle after all this time making a clear choice between family and more serious spiritual development as it seems no matter how much i try to get them to intersect they still remain incompatible.

Bravera said:

Awesome!

Bravera said:

That's great. What about your family? Did they find safe places to move in? If you live separately from them now, they might want all of you to live together again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back