Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What's the best country for work and living.

StyleCoin

I am going to save money, I need advice on which country is the safest to live and work in, I am tired of living in this country full of stupid and retarded people with an IQ of 80, I deserve to live in a better place, and I also want to raise a healthy family.

StyleCoin said:
I am going to save money, I need advice on which country is the safest to live and work in, I am tired of living in this country full of stupid and retarded people with an IQ of 80, I deserve to live in a better place, and I also want to raise a healthy family.
I think that every person loves his country the most, so I guess you know what my response would be. If you're white, I recommend coming to Serbia, hospitality for foreigners is very good here.

I think Switzerland, it seems to be some of the wealthiest and cleanest country, not from my experience but other Satanists, you should read all points in this thread: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22731

Egon said:
I think Switzerland, it seems to be some of the wealthiest and cleanest country, not from my experience but other Satanists, you should read all points in this thread: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22731

It is a white country, I am not white, but I think it is okay if I go just to study and work and then go back to my home country.

Then perhaps you should have been more specific. Chile is the most civilized country in Latin America and it also has an extremely beautiful nature and hiking spots.

StyleCoin said:
It is a white country, I am not white, but I think it is okay if I go just to study and work and then go back to my home country.

Egon said:
Then perhaps you should have been more specific. Chile is the most civilized country in Latin America and it also has an extremely beautiful nature and hiking spots.

StyleCoin said:

I will research chile, thank you. :)

Serbon said:
StyleCoin said:
I think that every person loves his country the most, so I guess you know what my response would be. If you're white, I recommend coming to Serbia, hospitality for foreigners is very good here.

I don't have a racial identity. 😔👍

StyleCoin said:
Serbon said:
StyleCoin said:

You can come anyway :lol:

Serbon said:
StyleCoin said:
Serbon said:

You can come anyway :lol:

Sim. :lol:

StyleCoin said:
Russia)) Especially Siberia and the Far East. It's safe there, there are no liberal scum, everything is plentiful, there is food, gas, clean water, beautiful white girls who would be happy to start a family with a foreigner. The people are friendly, if you respect the locals and local traditions. The only drawback is that you have to learn Russian, not many people speak English, and get used to the cold in minus 30 in winter.

Karolina said:
StyleCoin said:
Russia)) Especially Siberia and the Far East. It's safe there, there are no liberal scum, everything is plentiful, there is food, gas, clean water, beautiful white girls who would be happy to start a family with a foreigner. The people are friendly, if you respect the locals and local traditions. The only drawback is that you have to learn Russian, not many people speak English, and get used to the cold in minus 30 in winter.

I will never mix my blood with a white person or any other race different from mine, I will never commit this very serious crime against nature and against the will of the Lord Satan.

StyleCoin said:
Karolina said:
StyleCoin said:

I will never mix my blood with a white person or any other race different from mine, I will never commit this very serious crime against nature and against the will of the Lord Satan.
Russia is a multinational country) no one is forcing you to mix with another race. In Russia, if you are white, you can always find yourself a white girl. If you are Asian, you can easily find a soul mate too) even if you are black, you can find a mate, especially in big Russian cities like Moscow or St. Petersburg.

There are quite a few black people you can spot walking around in big Russian cities, its always striking to hear them speaking Russian perfectly.

Though I imagine finding a mate would be difficult indeed.

Norway statistically has the most happy ppl, and is considered the most free country on earth.

Manik said:
Norway statistically has the most happy ppl, and is considered the most free country on earth.
I want to note here, since I've been living in Norway for a few months now, things aren't really "perfect".
The law is very strict, which is good, but then you have laws such as being unable to yell to your children otherwise the state will take them from you. I'm not talking about abusing your children (in which case, yes, the state/police SHOULD take them from you) but just about YELING to your children.
I know a 14 years old girl who was telling me the other time how, when a child misbehaves or cries, yells etc, the parents just give them money in order to shut up.

At the same time, many kids. (14-16 years old) browse on snapchat and tinder (TINDER) all day long and have sex at those ages...

It is very messed up.

Of course, multiculturalism is very intense (I always see more blacks than whites) but because of the strict laws, there aren't many crimes and discrimination towards other races. However, this goes both ways. Blacks/Asians are not allowed to talk badly about whites and whites are not allowed to talk badly about blacks/asians, even if some of them yell, pollute the environment (throw trash outside) etc. Yet again, because of the strict laws, the incidents are few or happen in ways that can be controlled, hence not being a crime.

I have also noticed that Norwegian people are not really open to speaking their mind, or specifically to talk about "sensitive" topics that may bring conflict or "hurt " someone. Truth be told I haven't made any Norwegian friends yet, but this is their overall culture and it can be seen in a variety of indirect ways.

Another thing I've noticed about them is that they have BLIND faith to their government. Surely not all of them, but the vast-vast majority. This is also why Norway was one of the most vaccinated countries. Because their government advised them to do it (WITHOUT EVEN placing fines or any punishment if they didn't vaccinate, like they did in some other countries).

Now, statistics show that they are one of the happiest people in the planet... But do you think that a white SS would be happy to seeing 4 out of 5 of his neighbors being black, or to be served at any shop out there by blacks, and just seeing that he is the minority here?
Or that he can't even comment in a negative light about the uncivilized third world immigrants that pollute the building? (As an example)

Fuck statistics man. After coming here I've been very disappointed by all of those things. The two people with whom I came here are very happy about the strict laws and "against discrimination" and all that.
Having strict laws is good indeed, but avoiding to address certain important issues because of "muh feelingz" is plainly wrong.
In my opinion, at least.

The crime rate is indeed very low here an because of the wealth and the high salaries, it is very unlikely for someone to get robbed, even if they leave their phone unattended for hours.

The nature here is also absolutely stunning.

(By the way, I did read that the OP is not white, but I wanted to comment about Norway from a white person's perspective)

It is also important to note that I lived in Greece for all my life, and Greeks are very... well, hot-headed so to speak and can have more anarchist tendencies. This is definitely bad, but it could also be affecting my view of Norway. I don't know.

Yagami Light said:
Manik said:
I want to note here, since I've been living in Norway for a few months now, things aren't really "perfect".
The law is very strict, which is good, but then you have laws such as being unable to yell to your children otherwise the state will take them from you. I'm not talking about abusing your children (in which case, yes, the state/police SHOULD take them from you) but just about YELING to your children.
I know a 14 years old girl who was telling me the other time how, when a child misbehaves or cries, yells etc, the parents just give them money in order to shut up.

At the same time, many kids. (14-16 years old) browse on snapchat and tinder (TINDER) all day long and have sex at those ages...

It is very messed up.

Of course, multiculturalism is very intense (I always see more blacks than whites) but because of the strict laws, there aren't many crimes and discrimination towards other races. However, this goes both ways. Blacks/Asians are not allowed to talk badly about whites and whites are not allowed to talk badly about blacks/asians, even if some of them yell, pollute the environment (throw trash outside) etc. Yet again, because of the strict laws, the incidents are few or happen in ways that can be controlled, hence not being a crime.

I have also noticed that Norwegian people are not really open to speaking their mind, or specifically to talk about "sensitive" topics that may bring conflict or "hurt " someone. Truth be told I haven't made any Norwegian friends yet, but this is their overall culture and it can be seen in a variety of indirect ways.

Another thing I've noticed about them is that they have BLIND faith to their government. Surely not all of them, but the vast-vast majority. This is also why Norway was one of the most vaccinated countries. Because their government advised them to do it (WITHOUT EVEN placing fines or any punishment if they didn't vaccinate, like they did in some other countries).

Now, statistics show that they are one of the happiest people in the planet... But do you think that a white SS would be happy to seeing 4 out of 5 of his neighbors being black, or to be served at any shop out there by blacks, and just seeing that he is the minority here?
Or that he can't even comment in a negative light about the uncivilized third world immigrants that pollute the building? (As an example)

Fuck statistics man. After coming here I've been very disappointed by all of those things. The two people with whom I came here are very happy about the strict laws and "against discrimination" and all that.
Having strict laws is good indeed, but avoiding to address certain important issues because of "muh feelingz" is plainly wrong.
In my opinion, at least.

The crime rate is indeed very low here an because of the wealth and the high salaries, it is very unlikely for someone to get robbed, even if they leave their phone unattended for hours.

The nature here is also absolutely stunning.

(By the way, I did read that the OP is not white, but I wanted to comment about Norway from a white person's perspective)

It is also important to note that I lived in Greece for all my life, and Greeks are very... well, hot-headed so to speak and can have more anarchist tendencies. This is definitely bad, but it could also be affecting my view of Norway. I don't know.

Well shit, there goes my future plans lol. Thanks for the comment

Manik said:
Well shit, there goes my future plans lol. Thanks for the comment

Lol.
Well, I have come to Oslo and nearby areas. Perhaps you could see what it's like in other areas, such as north Norway (half year day, half year night), or Stavanger or other areas outside of Oslo.
I am NOT talking about areas such as Viken, that is neighborhing to Oslo. Search further away.

Yagami Light said:

It is very interesting to hear an "outside" perspective on Norway. Sadly, in the big cities, there are extremely much immigrants/migrants. Most of the people there are cucks. I too have noticed in Oslo, that I almost saw more Blacks/arabs than White people.

The West coast of Norway has more whites, the Middle and the North of Norway too.

As for children misbehaving...I have never ever heard of ANYONE getting into trouble with the law enforcement or police for yelling at their child. Where I grew up, this is normal :lol: Even my friends who has children does that from time to time at shopping malls and such. I think it really depends what you say when you yell at them.

I have heard many times that we appear to be passive aggressive and reclusive to foreign people, but that is because we are pretty quirky when it comes to people we don't know. It is in our culture to keep others away, in a sense. Only opening up to people whom are in our circle. On another side we may also appear as polite and friendly - but not opening ourselves up, which I think applies for most people on Earth anyway.

Many from the West and North are actually more 'realistic' when it comes to the black, arabs and asians. We don't really want that much of them here, but because of some shitty politicians, cucked citizens and political correct laws, many don't speak openly about it. We are not racist on that matter, just aware to a degree. I think for most of the "aware" has more to do with that immigrants come and destroy our culture, and lives off of our taxes and oil money, which pisses many Norwegians off.

Sorry for a long reply on this (if you read it). I think it is cool you have come here, I hope you will become more settled and thrive. Greece is one of my favorite Holiday places. The nature and waters there are breathtaking!

Darkpagan666 said:
Yagami Light said:

It is very interesting to hear an "outside" perspective on Norway. Sadly, in the big cities, there are extremely much immigrants/migrants. Most of the people there are cucks. I too have noticed in Oslo, that I almost saw more Blacks/arabs than White people.

The West coast of Norway has more whites, the Middle and the North of Norway too.

As for children misbehaving...I have never ever heard of ANYONE getting into trouble with the law enforcement or police for yelling at their child. Where I grew up, this is normal :lol: Even my friends who has children does that from time to time at shopping malls and such. I think it really depends what you say when you yell at them.

I have heard many times that we appear to be passive aggressive and reclusive to foreign people, but that is because we are pretty quirky when it comes to people we don't know. It is in our culture to keep others away, in a sense. Only opening up to people whom are in our circle. On another side we may also appear as polite and friendly - but not opening ourselves up, which I think applies for most people on Earth anyway.

Many from the West and North are actually more 'realistic' when it comes to the black, arabs and asians. We don't really want that much of them here, but because of some shitty politicians, cucked citizens and political correct laws, many don't speak openly about it. We are not racist on that matter, just aware to a degree. I think for most of the "aware" has more to do with that immigrants come and destroy our culture, and lives off of our taxes and oil money, which pisses many Norwegians off.

Sorry for a long reply on this (if you read it). I think it is cool you have come here, I hope you will become more settled and thrive. Greece is one of my favorite Holiday places. The nature and waters there are breathtaking!

Hey! :)
No problem for the long reply, I am happy to actually read a Norwegian person's honest opinion about all this.
Perhaps it is indeed Oslo that is the "problematic" area, especially regarding the blacks/whites ratio.
As for the yelling at children, I've heard aboiut this once too many times (with the police actually taking children from their parents) which made me think that if I'm going to have any children, I will move out of Norway lol.
The fact that parents just give money to the children so that they won't yell at them is also horrible.

A friend of a friend had said that in the past they had lived in the north north of Norway, and that the people there were extremely kind.

Either way, all countries have their ups and downs, and different areas of one country can also be drastically different from another.
I'm glad you didn't take offense to my message. :)

And thank you for your kind words about Greece. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yagami Light said:
No problem for the long reply, I am happy to actually read a Norwegian person's honest opinion about all this.
Perhaps it is indeed Oslo that is the "problematic" area, especially regarding the blacks/whites ratio.
It's not just Oslo, but any larger town or city in Western Eu that has this same pattern of kalergi plan in action. It's gotten to the point when in even in small towns you can meet many refugees and immigrants from other side of the world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back